Chapter 15

Fan loves idol

You have been doing great, you are extremely happy with your relationship, your work and your family. It has been 3 months since you found them and you can say that you love them very much. On your work, you have made lots of friends and you became head producer along with Teddy oppa. But there is something that is getting on your nerve. Jessica has been texting too much these few weeks. She doesn't let go off her phone, even with you she is too busy texting to notice you but you decided to push that aside and just focused on your 6 month anniversary. You have been planning a little event for her and you were really excited. 

You were calling her for the past thirty minutes and nothing. You spent four hours waiting for her but she never came. You started to wak on the streets when started to rain and as you were passing a restaurant and you looked inside there she was laughing and joking with a guy. Tyler Kwon.  You couldn't hold believe that she was there and completely forgot about your anniversary so you went inside and came near her table.

"What is going on here ?". You said and she got shocked that you were there, thank God it was late and it didn't had anyone else inside beside you and since she knew the people there she knew she wasn't risking being discovered. 

" What are you doing here baby ?". She said while going on your direction who rejected her hug.

"I was at your dorm's building waiting for you to celebrate our anniversary that you clearly forgot." She got shocked and realized that you were right.

"I'm sorry, i forgot." She said apologetically. "The problem is not you forgetting,  is finding you here with this guy while i was waiting as a stupid girlfriend while you were here having fun with this guy that is the one you have been texting. Sometimes i ask myself if you really love me, because as far as i know when you love you take care and I starting to feel like thisis a one way relationship and if it is going to be like that, we stop here." You said whie trying to hold the tears that were threatening to fall.

" Please baby don't say this. I'm sorry, I love you more than i ever loved someone. " she said scared to lose you.

" Then show me Jessica !". You raised your voice. "Just freaking show me that you love me that you care for me, that i mean something to you. I can't and i won't cary this relationship on my shoulders. It takes two to tango, and don't lie to me. If you're together with him, just tell me and I'll leave you to be happy." You said .

" Please don't ever ever ever ever ever say that again, there's nothing going on between me and Tyler, we are just friends and nothing else, you are the only one i love and care about and i have may not shown you but that doesn't mean i don't feel. You mean the world to me, don't ever doubt that. " she said hugging your waist while crying on your chest.

" If i lose you i die." She said." I don't want to hurt you or me anymore . It's better if we take a break,  i can't do this anymore."  You said seriously. 

" No you can't be serious, baby. Please say you're kidding." She said sobbing.

" It's not that i don't love you but sometimes love doesn't mend everything and my heart is really broken right now. Just give me time to put myself together and if by the time i finish you're still single, we can try again but now we can't go on." You said and kissed her cheek and forehead before leaving while she continued to call for you while sobbing. You finally let the tears fell down and mix with the rain that was falling.