Chapter 5

Fan loves idol

cuddling.jpg

You were in Jessica's bed watching her sleep.  You could do that for hours. You caressed her cheek, not believing she's your girlfriend at all. She suddenly stirred in her sleep and woke up, you always find it cute when she wokes up. You just smiled like a fool. You then remembered what Jonghyun said and she noticed the change on your mood.

" What happened ?". She asked resting her head on your chest and kissed your neck. " Baby, can i ask you a question and you promise to answer truthfully ?". You said seriously. "Of course baby, you can ask me anything. " She said.

" Is true what that guy said about us ? That you pity me and are only with me to make him jealous.  If it is , i will understand,  how could an angel like you love a pathetic orphan loser like me. I don't deserve uou, he is totally right anout me." You said looking down on yourself and Jessica hated to hear you say that. 

" Stop.  I don't ever want to hear you say that again,  do you hear me ? No , it's not true. Nothing he said is true about us or you.  I don't care about your family, it's their loss to let you go. You're not a loser, you are the most amazing person i have ever met in my life.  I'm not with you to make him jealous.  I love you with every single part of my body and my soul.  You better believe me." She said getting up a little to look at you.

" Okay I'll believe in you.  I just remembered,  why did you kissed me in front of everyone ?". You asked curious and saw her look down and sit between your legs. "Nothing,  i just missed you. " You noticed her voice got higher and that only happens when she's lying. 

" Were you jealous ?". You asked teasing her. " Yah don't lie." You said poking her waist. 

" Okay , i was. But how couldn't I when all of those girls were practically eating you alive with their eyes. I just can't help it. " She said and you smiled. " But i only love you silly. None of these girls can have my heart because it's not mine from the start. My heart us yours Miss Jessica and i don't take it back.".You said clearly in love. "Yeah right,  I'll believe you." She said laughing and you said. " You don't ? Fine." You got of the bed and when to the direction of her window and opened. 

" I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG FREAKING SOOYEON WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD TO KNOW THAT SHE'S MINE AND I DON'T SHARE." You screamed and she smiled and when you closed and turned around she jumped on you and wrapped her legs around your waist and you supported her weight. She looked at you and said. " I love you too stupid." "I'm your stupid." With that you kissed her and soon you fell on the bed wirh her on top of you and the room was filled with laughter.  

blog_jy_5088134_7898583_tr_black-and-whi