Chapter 14

Fan loves idol

4657471_f520.jpg4016bee3a95ac59ddbbb34610b053877.jpg20130315-134946.jpg6d529d4310fa1e6371ab71032ce243d9.jpg

You, Jessica, Chaerin and Krystal was planning a double date and since all of you would be together, no one would think that you are 2 couples having a sweet moment, all they would think is that you're 4 friends just having some fun. You went to Jessica's dorm and waited for her, she came and entered your car. You kissed her as soon as she got in. She putted her seat belt and you drove off to pick up Krystal, she went to the back seat and then you went to pick Chaerin at her university since she was having classes. Soon she got out and went to your car on the back seat, she pecked Krystal's lips and you drove of. First destination: amusement park.

You arrived and got out of the car and since the were a few people inside, you couldn't hold their hands but just knowing you were together with your loved ones, all of you were really happy.You started to tease Krystal like always, and she started to hit you, like always, you two had a great relationship, she loved you for her unnie and you loved her for your donsaeng, while Jessica and Chaerin could only laugh at your dork ness, you gave her a piggyback ride to the rollercoaster.

You and Jessica were together and behind you was Chaestal couple. All you could hear was Jessica's dolphin scream right next to your ear, you thought by the end of the ride you will definitely be deaf of one ear.

"Hey girls what do you want to do now ?" You asked them and the jung sisters pointed at a stand and you already knew what they wanted. You and Chaerin went to play for them , of course, and you won a rillakuma full size to Jessica and Chaerin,a minnie mouse toy.

You then, left the park and you have asked your new found parents for the and since they were going to travel they said yes so you decided to spent the afternoon there with the girls. You changed your clothes and so did they, must i say boy you were impressed with their bodies but not as much as they were with yours.

"Babe why you and baby Jung are you still there ?" You asked Jessica who was laying on the chair along with Krystal while you and Chaerin were already on the pool."We are going to enter now." She said and you nodded. They got up and jumped on the pool and went to their respective girlfriends. Funny is that you and Jessica were at one side of the pool, and Chaerin and Krystal were at the other.

  young-couple-relaxing-in-the-pool-100710         Young-Couple-Relaxing-Pool-96539.jpg

" Hey what do you think of being here at your real parents house ?" Jessica asked you." I don't know. I feel strange, i guess i'm still adjusting with the fact that i do have parents who love me and want to protect me. Nothing like what i grew up with. Lia is the proof of that." You said and pecked her lips and lifted her who laughed at your action.

"How old were you when she first 'come out'?" She asked you and you pondered." When i was 11, it was before i entered Gael's academy . The last fight i was beaten up it was when she came out as you said, and even without knowing how to fight i remember i almost killed two of the boys, that's why i ran and bumped into Gael who was my master, my hero. He thought me how to control her anger when fighting but i still need the meds to control her at all." You said and she kissed your cheek making you smile.

"You know that i love you and her, right? I really don't care about what you or she are capable of doing because i know what's in your heart and all i can see is love, compassion, peace, hope. everything i always searched on a partner. I love you and everything that comes with you." She said and you smiled at her cheesiness ."I know babe, i feel the same way about you and the ice princess. In fact, your coldness was what first attracked me." You said and she chuckled.

"I don't know how you love my coldness." She said." The same way you love my alter ego. They are part of what we are. Qualities, flaws, they make us who we are, and i can positively say that we are too much in love to care about them." You said and she nodded and kissed you.

tumblr_mvjoxyt2dW1s8hnhko1_500.gif    Corbis-42-20982716.jpg?size=67&uid=90041

Later, all of you started playing on the pool and time went really fast and since both of the girls didn't have schedule the next day, you asked them to sleep the night at your house and they called their group's leader to let them know and said yes. You played a few games, sang a few songs since on the house there was a music room full with instruments that you asked your father to make before you and Chaerin moved in . Both of you landed them your clothes and it turned out you and Jessica were wearing couple pajamas and you both took photos on your cell phone's to put as a wall paper.

605750778_large.jpg Your phone-left. Jessica's phone- right

You and the girls went to the TV room and laid each couple at one couch to watch 'Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters'. You were cuddling with Jessica and Krystal with Chaerin.

scent15-00358.jpg922555188e6bd414f28cbf77240cbfcf.jpg

Chaerin and Krystal                                                                                                      You and Jessica.

You ended up falling asleep by half of the second movie and spent the night with your arms wrapped around the person you love the most and who you would never want to let go.