Chapter 7

Fan loves idol

You were in Jessica's bedroom having a little wrestle when you heard Taeyeon calling to have dinner, you got out of the bedroom with Jessica back hugging you possessively. You met with Chaerin and Krystal who were playing games with SooSun couple. After the dinner, everyone stayed in the table to have a little chat.

"Unnie can i ask you something ?". Yuri said and you nodded." How was your childhood like ?".You and Chaerin cringed a little but started to tell the anyway.

"We were 9 and 6 years old when the ladies that worked at the orphanage found us at the door, with only a letter of our parents saying really hateful things. Lots of family wanted us but not the two of us so we never were adopted , Chaerin was the only thing i had of a family and i wouldn't let anyone separate us." You said looking at Chaerin, no one could ever understand your connection with her, not even yourselves.

Many kids got jeaulos and started to pick it out on us and beat me since i never let them touch a string of Chaerin's hair. One time after one of those fights, i stumbled into a man who were shocked to see how i looked, which it was horrible , and took care of me. He asked me what happened and when i told him, he offered to teach me martial arts since he was the owner of a MMA academy who had many kinds of martial arts. I ended up becoming his best student and soon became a master at the martial arts." You said not bragging about yourself, just telling them the truth.

"One day we passed a music store and i got inside and found a piano and started playing. Everyone was amazed by me and someone suggested to master to take me to Juilliard Music School and that's what he did and i got accepted with 13 years old one of the youngest musician ever admitted into the school. I graduated when i was 18 years old and i had gained the legal guard of Chaerin who was still a minor and i decided to move here to Korea. We did, i got into Seoul University , music production and now i'm finishing business, as well as Chaerin. The end." You said and they chuckled.

" What about girlfriends unnie ?" Yoona asked." Counting with Jessica, 3 girlfriends." You said

"Only 3 unnie ?" This time Sunny asked and you nodded." The last one was 5 years ago."

"Why unnie ?" Seohyun asked also curious.

"Because it's the same amount of time since Yoojin unnie first saw Jessica unnie on TV and fell in love at first sight. You may not believe but she hasn't been with anyone after that day. None at all." Chaerin said and you giggled.

"Jinjja!!!!?" The girls said in union."Of course, i'm faithful to my princess.' You said and kissed Jessica's red cheek. After that the girls decided to watch a movie while you and Jessica went to the balcony.

"Are you still thinking about what Jonghyun said that day at the cafeteria ?" She asked you since she could feel it was still bothering you." It's not only that day. He have been saying those thing every time we see each other and i truly believe he's right about everything.

"Why do you always have to look down at yourself every time we are together ? Have you any idea how that irritates me ?" She said angry that you started with that again.

"Jessica, look at me. Really look at me. What can i give you ? Only love and hurt. What he can give you ? Everything you want in the world. I'm nothing , i always have been and always will be nothing . Not even my own family wanted me. I am a monster. You don't know a few things about me, that if you did. You would be scared to be in the same room with me. I'm not worthy any good much less your love. You in a scale of 1 to 10, you are 11 and i'm -11. You are so out of my league. I'm nothing, Jonghyun is right. You don't deserve a no one like me, you deserve the best and that's him."You said and before you stated crying in front of her, you decided to leave. When Jessica's mind started working again after processing what you just said she tried to call you but you were long gone.

                                                           

                                How can i prove that you are everything to me ?