Chapter 22

Fan loves idol

tumblr_mdsggbbz6r1qzdtod.jpgSNSD-Jessica-airport-fashion-June-4-2-e1BgWDl.jpgoLEBxmy.jpg

 

You asked Jessica to call SNSD, Krystal, Jonghyun and The Lee family together in one room at SM building and she did, you and her already talked and she decided to come with you to where you live saying she and Yoseob will go wherever you go, she's already divorcing Jonghyun even before you came since they both agreed it was time to live their lives the way they wanted and you couldn't be more happy. You went back home to leave the things at the store and to drag Chaerin with you for two reasons : one, you need her support and second, you heard from Jessica that Krystal still loves Chae and you decided to bring the two together again. So here they were waiting.

"Jessica can you tell us why did you call us here ?" Lee Sooman said and there was a knock on the door, she smiled a bit and got up to open it and everyone looked at the door."To meet them." With that, she opened the door and gasps could be heard from everyone in the room, you and Chaerin walked through the door, you pecked Jessica's lips and she hugged Chaerin who already knows the reasons behind what she did and totally forgave her. "I missed you and i liked the new color, Chae." She said breaking the hug."Thanks and i missed you too, unnie." You walked to the front and you looked at everybody directly in the eye.

"I'm guessing you all are still shocked to see me here."You joked and Jonghyun came up in front of you."It's really you." He said shocked."Yeah it's me buddy." You said and hugged him who started crying apologizing for the marriage and everything." Don't worry, i know. It's not you who needs to apologize to me."You said looking at everyone else. He broke the hug and stood beside Jessica who stood beside you on the right side and Chaerin on the left. SNSD apologized to you as well as Krystal who cried so much when she heard you calling her baby jung then she went to Chaerin who pecked her lips and held her hand to Krystal's surprise but she squeezed it and held Chaerin's arm as well, you already forgave them as well as your brother Taemin but there were people that you would prefer the distance.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee." You said and bowed politely, and it hurt them to hear you say their names like that." Before anything, i would like to thank you for your time and for allowing them to meet us here." You said .

"You haven't forgiven us ?" He said."Forgiven, yes. Forgotten, impossible." You replied truthfully."Why you treat them normally and us, your parents you treat differently ?" Mrs. Lee said while tears ran on her face.

"Because you should be the last people to give up on me. You were supposed to be the people who would do anything to keep me alive and protect me. Exactly because you are my 'parents', you were supposed to die for me, the way i, since i knew that Yoseob is my son, am ready to do it if it's needed. But no, you choose to forget me the same way you did when i disappeared, it would be easier." You said finally getting out everything you couldn't say before.

"It's not true, we never chose to forget you, but it passed 3 years and you didn't wake up, how could we still believe that you would wake up ?" Lee Sooman said. "The same way, I waited for her for 5 years without losing hope even for one second." Chaerin said as she looked at them angry.

"You know something funny ? The people from the town where we live, they heard about my situation and that Chaerin was trying to take care and support me in every way she could, and i will never, ever, ever, ever be able to pay back everything she did for me these 5 years, they offer to help us financially and they would take turn to take care of me when she had to work. Strangers acted more like parents than the two of you. It was with them that i knew what family really means. They showed me how a parent is supposed to be and i hope i learned enough to be for my son what they have been for me." You said finally and decided to leave but before you said something.

"Oh, one more thing, just so you know my name is Park Yoojin now, not Lee and i surely don't want this company, gave it to Taemin or someone else. I don't need your money, never did and never will." You held Jessica's hand and walked out from the room followed by everyone else why they stood still, digesting what you said.

 

 

You were together with everyone on a restaurant and Taeyeon asked you. "What do you mean that your name is Park and not Lee ?" She asked and everyone looked at you. "As soon as Chaerin told me what they did to me, i went to a a lawyer and asked him if i could change my last name and chose Park randomly." You explained.

"So you have been living at the country side ?" Krystal asked and you nodded. "It's a small town, not as big as Seoul obviously, but i couldn't wish for a better place to live."You said truthfully. "And what you do there ?". Jonghyun asked. "I run a convenience store and we have a little farm where i work with horses." You said. "And Jessica are you going to live there ?". Tiffany asked her best friend and Jessica nodded.

"Do they have houses for sale ?" Sunny, your cousin, asked you." Yeah there is quite a lot. Why, are you and Sooyoung interested ?"You asked and they nodded. "Actually, yes. Ever since SNSD disbanded we have been thinking about moving to the country side since you know that i love it but we never really found the place and since you say that the town where you live it's great, we are going to move there as soon as we can, right Youngie ?" She looked at Sooyoung who nodded. "Right, bunny." And soon the rest slowly decide to follow Sunny's lead and decided to go live there too.

"Wow, are all you sure you want to live Seoul and your job at SM to go to the countryside ?" You asked surprised." The thing unnie is that we are kind of sick of everything here and it seems like a new life, a new beginning is exactly what we need."Taeyeon said.

"Exactly, I'm tired of the ecstatic schedules all the time, after such a long time, i feel like I'm suffocating and i as well as everyone else are tired of it and want to have a peaceful life where we can raise our kids, without worrying about what they will be exposed by the paparazzi and all these things that comes with fame."  Jonghyun said sincerely and everyone nodded at his words.

"I don't want our kids to go through the had times we went through at such a young age. I want them to have a normal life, the same for us. It's time to settle down, right guys ?" Yuri said and everyone agreed."Well, then i can say that our town would be more than glad to receive all of you, and if you want i have lots of works that it needs a couple more of hands to help." You said and everyone chuckled.

"Well then, it seems that i won't be free from you for the rest of my life."You said and raised your glass."To the new life ahead of us." Everyone raised their glass."Cheers !."