Chapter 9

Fan loves idol

You were skating around when you decided to stop at a little shop/restaurant.  You went to the cashier and asked for a milkshake but you haven't noticed that Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Yoona were there behind you.

You were wearing something like this,obviously with a top  and Jessica didn't like the attention you were getting. So she asked Tiffany to call you and she did, a little loud but it was okay overall. 

" Hey girls what are you doing here ?" You asked them looking at her. 

" We just came to relax for a little while." Yoona answered. "Wow unnie, you have really nice jody especially your abs." She complimented you and received a kick from below the table.

"Thank you Yoong. I need to work out to look good to my girlfriend. " You said looking at Jessica who blushed badly.

" Do you have a girlfriend unnie ?". Sunny started. "I do. She is really beautiful maybe I'll introduce you to her some day." You laughed even before you finished the phrase.

" It's really funny.  Haha." Jessica said. " Please put the shirt on, i don't want all of these girls checking you out. Please." She did her irresistible aegyo and you did what she told you.

" I got to go ladies, i have to go to work. See you there. Bye." You said walking to the cashier grabbing your milkshake and paying it before skating out of the shop.

Zac-skateboarding-zac-efron-20254503-170

 

Baby, I'm hungry.

 Oh baby it's already 3am in the morning :(

Okay night. Why are you not replying ?!!!

I'm sorry baby, I'm at your dorm's door. Bought you some McDonalds. I'm soery it took so long my princess.

tumblr_mgtr5i5Tia1rq3edxo3_500.jpg

As soon as she read the text she went to open the door and there you were, wearing a hoodie and a sweatpants and a sneaker.

"I can't believe you really went to buy me food." Jessica said while closing the door." Why wouldn't I ?". You said before pecking her lips. You then went to the kitchen and ate the hamburgers not forgetting to leave some for Sooyoung and Yoona when they woke up.

You then went to the couch with her and started cuddling while watching their performance on the music programs. 

" Shouldn't you be in bed by now ?" You asked her. " I was."

"But i was having trouble with something." She said and you asked her. " What ?". " The reason why you were not here with me." When she said that she hided her face on the crook of your neck out of embarrassment. You giggled at how cute she is.

"Me too baby. But you have an schedule in about one hour i didn't want to be a burden." You said. 

"You would never be a burden to me." She said and kissed you. Time went by really fast, after a few mimutes she fell asleep and you took a picture of her to put as your cellphone wallpaper.  You packed her a bag of her favorite foods that you bought secretly. You kissed her forehead and went oit of the dorm without making a sound and soon left the building. You reached your house and threw yourself at your bed ad looked at your phone wallpaper which it was the photo you took of her early. You smiled like a fool and texted her.

33785930.jpg

Your probably still asleep but i love you and your the most beautiful girl i have ever met, inside out and upside down. Have a good night of sleep band i hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up ;) i love you baby girl good night. See you tomorrow. 

With that you fell asleep with the silly smile on your face only Jessica can put it and excited about spending another wonderful day with her.