Chapter 16

Fan loves idol

You spent the night at Lily's house since you knew Jessica wouldn't find you there. You poured your heart out crying and she comforted you. Nothing happened between the two of you even because she is dating now and as you hoped she found her soul mate, Teddy oppa. When the sun rose, you went back to your house to get ready to work, Chaerin told you that Jessica stopped by looking for you but you pretend you didn't listen to her, you had breakfast, grabbed your things and car keys and drove to SM.

130508-siwon-42.jpg          tumblr_maq7z2fHAy1r0y74wo1_1280.jpg

You arrived there and went to the production room, as you opened the door you saw SNSD especially Jessica, and you remembered you were going to work on the new Japanese album THE BEST and you cursed yourself for coming to work today. You entered and greeted everyone and went to talk with Teddy oppa about the new song you wrote for them called Indestructible. You explained to them the song, showed everyone's part and started to record, you were being very professional and so was Jessica but anyone could see that you both are miserable without the other.

After a few hours of work, they had to leave for another schedule so once they left, you and Teddy started talking about Jessica but you didn't know that she forgot her coat and came back to take it but ended up listening to your conversation.

"Why did you break up with Jessica, Jin ? Just because she forgot your anniversary or because she was being a little too friendly with that Tyler guy?" He asked you and you sighed while Jessica was listening carefully.

"Not one or the other. I broke up with her because i don't think i mean to her what she means to me and that hurts oppa. Hurts a lot." You said sadly.

"But she loves you, man. I'm sure of that." He said to you." Yeah but how much ? Is it enough for a relationship ?" You looked at him." I don't think so oppa. I'm not saying we will never be together again but now i prefer to believe on fate and if we are meant to be someday somehow we will find our way back to each other. I just wanted to feel like she is ready to commit, like I'm the most important person in her life the way she is to me but i don't think that will happen so soon." You said and returned to work oblivious about the crying Jessica behind the door.

 

It has been two months since you broke up and Jessica has been trying to show you that she loves you. Although the went to Japan for their tour, she sends you a love text everyday, saying how much she loves you and misses you, she sends you flowers and chocolates, she hasn't talked or texted Tyler or any other guy ever since, she want to show you that she is more than serious about you and you have been thinking about her more  than ever but you're still not sure about giving her a second chance and that's what you said on your text to her, she was so sad after she read it that she just cried for hours until she fell asleep. Everyone has noticed that she is sad including the fans who have been very worried about her but she couldn't care less, all she cared about was you and not having you was killing her slowly. It was time for their last variety show appearance after their last show and you were watching at SM with the rest of the production crew. The host went to ask her the last question.

"Jessica-ssi, everyone has been talking about your new attitude, and that you're looking sadder now, can you tell us and your fans why you're sad like this ?". She looked at Taeyeon who nodded knowing what was about to happen.

"Yes, i can. The reason that I'm sad like this is because... my girlfriend and I recently broke up." She said and everyone got shocked and silent, you couldn't believe she came out about your relationship."Yes, I'm dating a girl. But because of my stupid fear, I'm almost losing the person i love the most in this world. She means everything to me and i haven't shown her, and she ended up breaking up with me. But i want her to know that no matter how long it takes, i will never give up on her because if i did that i would be giving up on my life. I'm sorry if i hurt any of my fans, i love you guys so much but the thing is I'm nothing without her."She said letting the tears fall from her eyes and every tears that dropped was like a bullet hitting you and you realized that you were hurting her for nothing, it's clear that she loves you and you love her just the same so you decided to do something as crazy as she did. You called the show.

"It looks like we have an urgent call from someone. Hello ?" The host said.

'Hello ?' Jessica got shocked and the rest of the girls were just the same.

"Hello who are you ?"

'I'm Jessica's ex-girlfriend'

"Wow, here my beloved audience, we are speaking right now with SNSD's Jessica's girlfriend. Can you tell us your name ?"

'I'm Lee Yoojin, nice to talk to you.'

"Well you will be in serious trouble tomorrow."

'I don't care, i think i need to confess something to this ice princess. I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeper in love with you by every second we spend together. There are no words to express the gratitude i feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make very day much better. You are my life, my heart, my soul mate. You are my best friend, my one true love, i love you more today than i did yesterday and I'll love you more tomorrow than i did today. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I thought that i would never be able to find a love that is as strong and magical as ours, but now that we've found each other i know that you are the person i want to spend the rest of my life with. You complete me and you are definitely the love of my life. I love you baby girl and i always will until the day i die. Hopefully, when that day comes, i will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I'll see. I just want you to know that my love for you never faded and never will, I'm still madly, completely, hopelessly crazy about you princess. I'm waiting for you, I love you. Don't cry, you know i hate when you cry, you are my beautiful girlfriend, don't forget that. I have to go now but remember, I love you inside out.'

" And i love you upside down." She said crying after you hang up. Soon the show was over and the break news in every TV news program was the heart to heart confession of the two of you.After that, the girls went straight to the airport ready for a 3 hours flight and Jessica was counting the seconds to be with you again. You talked with the CEO and the partners and your father and all of them approved your decision and said that they got your back, you couldn't be happier and you hugged and kissed every single one of them, who laughed at your action, you hugged your father and thanked him for everything." I love you, appa." " I love you too now go her flight it's almost landing." He said and you thanked them again before dashing to your car and driving to the airport.

4016bee3a95ac59ddbbb34610b053877.jpgtipo-de-gola-henley.jpgtumblr_mu23ws9tov1s99po8o1_500.jpg

You parked your car and got outside and ran inside the airport, you saw a commotion from the right side and you looked and saw the SNSD's girls walking through the crowd. You looked at Jessica and somehow she looked up and meet your gaze, she pitted her hands on and you smiled and all she did was run though the crowd and throw herself at you who easily caught her and kissed her in front of everyone who started clapping their hands seeing such a romantic scene. 

"I love you so much baby girl." You said looking at her."I love you too baby. Now, let's get out of here." She held your hand and you walked together while the photographer almost made a photo shoot with you two. You led her to your car and drove away so that it would be just you and your girl, the way you want the rest of your life to be. Of course maybe with a few kids.