Chapter 6

Fan loves idol

ZEFRON092707_02.JPG audio_music_production_mixer.jpgtumblr_n3b26w6oov1t1eok1o1_400.jpg66b69398f14c8753b222c3e7a0b1c471.jpg

You were wearing this.                                                                                    She was wearing this.                                Your hug.

You and Teddy oppa has been working for hours at the new f(X) comeback song 'Red Light', while she was at the practice room, rehearsing their Japanese tour songs. You were so engrossed on your work you totally forgot to eat. When you finally finished, you decided to go eat and after you finished you went to see how Jessica was doing. You knocked on their door and heard a 'come in' so you did and you entered.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here ?" She said pecking your lips while side hugging your waist, their choreographer had to go to the bathroom and gave them a 5 minute break.

"I just had my lunch and was passing by and decided to see you and to know if you need anything." You said since you are a really caring girlfriend, making all the girls aww you cuteness towards each other.

"Thank you baby, but i don't need anything and we are just rehearsing the last songs for the tour." She said reaching up to kiss your cheeks since you are way taller than her. (You are 1,76m which means she's 14 cm shorter than you.). You smiled and asked her."I already finish, do you want me to wait for you so that we can go together to your dorm or somewhere else ?"

"I don't want to keep you waiting for me. It will be too boring for you." She said thinking will would be a burden to you to wait while she finishes the rehearsal.

"She could wait her and watch us so it would not be too boring right unnie ?" Taeyeon said and all the girls agreed. "It will be an honor to watch you guys dance." You said as a fan."But i don't think i'll be able to look at anyone else but you baby girl." You whispered in her ear and she blushed madly and that made her pinch your waist while you smiled as you love to see her blush like that. Then you heard the door open and everyone turned towards the door .

"Hey girls let's continue..." The choreographer froze talking when she saw you as well as you when you saw her and everyone noticed that you couldn't take your eyes off of each other and Jessica didn't like that at all.

"Lily ?" You said and she answered. "Lua." (That's your American name, it means moon in Portuguese.) You ran in the same direction and she jumped on you hugging you while you spun her around while laughing while the girls were confused at the scene.

"I can't believe it's really you. It's been so long." She said when you putted her down and broke the hug." Me neither, what are you doing here in Korea, crazy ?' You said and she looked deeply at you and said in Portuguese. "Você." She said which means 'you'. You shook your head and said." Não dá, eu já tenho namorada, que por acaso está bem atrás de mim." 'I can't, i already have a girlfriend, that as a matter of fact is right behind me.'You said and you turned around and saw Jessica's face not really happy about this.

"Girls this is my childhood best friend and as i see your choreographer, Lily Hastings. Lily, these are my friends and Jessica it's my girlfriend." You said coolly. She stopped for a while and then said. " From now on, i won't be your choreographer anymore." Everyone was confused at why she said that. Everyone but you. " Why unnie ?" Taeyeon as the leader asked." Because i refuse to work with my rival." She said looking at Jessica and went in her direction.

"I don't care if you are her girlfriend now. I am her first love and you know that first love you never forget. I came to Korea to get her back and that's what i'll do. Understand something little thing. She is MINE, and not you or anyone will take her from me, got it ?" She said spitting all these words in Jessica face who cringed hearing how scary her voice was. You couldn't stand seeing Jessica like this so you pulled Lily by her arm and turned her around to face you.

"What do you think you are doing, hum ? You can't come here and insult her like that. Come on Lily, it has been almost a decade since we broke up. Why do you think that you can come into my life trying to mess with the best thing that has ever happened to me ? Don't ever say those things to her again, do you hear me ?" You said firmly since you would not allow her to hurt Jessica. "Oh come on, look at her, i bet that not even to use her body, she is worthy your time, she is so skinny, that you would only have bones to grab, definitely not like my body." When she said that Jessica couldn't hold any longer her tears and ran out of the room so that no one could see her crying but you did. You were about to run after her, when Lily grabbed your arm but you just shrugged it off and ran after Jessica.

You saw her going to the music room so you followed, you entered and saw her looking at the window while her shoulder moved up and down, you immediately went to her and hugged her.

tumblr_m33pqcuiPW1qdg24yo1_500.jpg

"Hey, uljima, jebal. I hate seeing you like this please. Don't mind what she said, okay ? Please baby girl stop crying or i'm going to get really mad at you." You said and she slowly calmed down. You kissed her forehead and looked at her eyes that were now swollen and red and you kissed both of them.

"Now, where is the most beautiful girl in the world ?" You said trying to lift her mood." She is in the other room." She said cutely and you just fell in love with her even more. "No, she is not. The most beautiful, y, cute, just perfect girl in the whole wide world is right in front of me with puffy eyes because some crazy girl said bad things about her to her girlfriend, who couldn't disagree more. You see, her girlfriend think that she has the most amazing and y body in the world, it's hard to resist you know /" With that she smiled and slightly punched your waist while you smiled."But most of all her girlfriend think she has the most beautiful and good heart in the world, that she is the most perfectly perfect girl she could ever find. In one word, her girlfriend would describe her as : an Angel. An she guarantees, no one can compete with an Angel, especially for her heart since the angel already took it  since it was made to only love her forever." You said as lovingly as you could.

"Do you know who is the girlfriend ?" She shook her head and you took her hand from your waist and pointed at you." Me, and you know who is the most perfect angel to me ?" She smiled and shook her head cutely and you took her hand and pointed at her. "You. You are my angel,  and i don't care about what other people say. I love you, and only you for the rest of my life. Is that enough for you, Angel ?" You said and she nodded and you kissed her. When you broke the kiss you saw a piano and you held her hand and led her to the piano. You sit and she sat by your side, the you started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xg8_VvFFI     tumblr_n4gmol65K11rp0a3uo1_1280.jpg

She was stunned by your voice, it was not often that you sang even more in front of someone but you knew she was special enough for you to reveal your secret talent. You kissed her after the song.

"You are perfect to me and that's all that matters. I love you, my princess." You said and she hugged you, while thanking God to have given her someone like you and you thought just the same."I love you too, my prince."