Chapter 19

Fan loves idol

733294025_425.jpg2ff8623a1db14c7038763df02628e4b1.jpg

You went to see Jessica in her dorm because she was going to leave to Japan for their tour that will last for 2 months and now,it was the only moment you could see her before she was surrounded by the fans and reporters. It was about midnight when you arrived at the garage. You got out of your car and went to the elevator, pressed the floor and waited. You arrived in front of the door and pressed the bell and waited leaning against the door, soon you heard the door being opened and it was Taeho, the girls manager.

"Hello oppa, can i come in ?" You asked and he nodded."Sure, she is her room sleeping a bit before we leave." He said giving space for you to come inside."Thanks , ah and oppa, please take care of her for me, okay ?" You asked him ."Are you her girlfriend or my boss' daughter ?" He asked teasing you. "Her girlfriend, obviously, but seriously please do it for me, i die if something happens to her." You said firmly."Okay, i promise.Now go."

You passed the living room and greeted the girls before heading to her room. You silently entered the room and saw her sleeping like a princess, you went to the other side and got on the bed and back hugged her. You were shocked when you felt her hand hold yours.

"Did i wake up, baby ?" You asked her."No baby, i was already awake, i was waiting for you." With that she turned around to face you. You looked at each others eyes for a few minutes without speaking until you leaned and captured her lips in a kiss that conveyed love and need.

"I'm going to miss you so much."She said and you noticed that her eyes are starting to get filled with tears, you kissed both of them before resting your forehead on hers."Me too baby, but whenever we can we'll find a way to see each other between these couple of months, besides we can always each other and think that you will be surrounded by your fans, receiving their love and doing what you love the most. It'll' pass really fast, you'll see. Now, please don't cry, i don't want my last memory of you before you leave to be you crying." You said whipping the tears that fell on her face.

"You're right, baby. I promise I'll call you every day, every hour that i can and whenever we have a break, I'll come back to be with you."She said smiling and you kissed her again, feeling like the last one when you heard a knock on the door." Girls, it's time to go." Taeho oppa called and she sighed covering her face with the pillow, you laughed at how cute she looked and you remembered to capture this moment on your memory for when you were missing her.

"Let's go, the girls are waiting." You pulled her up and went to the door with her side hugging you not wanting to let go. You went downstairs to the garage and Jessica still didn't let you go until it was time to say goodbye.

"Call as soon as you get there, don't matter when, I'm going to miss you so much baby girl, don't forget me."You said hugging her and you started to feel your shoulder getting wet and her body trembling, you hugged her even tighter to comfort her.

"I can never forget you, stupid. I love you so so so so so so much."She said and you chuckled."And i love you just as as as as as as much."You said and you heard a little giggle from her and you smiled. You kissed her one last time and she got on the van and drove away, you went to your car and drove back to your house, finally letting the tears you were holding fall down. Hard.

tumblr_m33nxbkGHK1qdg24yo1_500.jpg

 

'Baby ?'

'Hey princess, how are you ?'

'Better now that I'm talking to you.'

'Me too. I missed your voice.'

'Because you clearly forgot how annoying and high pitched my voice is.'

'And you clearly forgot how much i love everything about you.'

'Baby...'

'I know you're blushing. I wish i could see it.'

'You love to see me blush ?'

'Very much. Any way when are you coming back ?'

'In one week, can you believe it ?'

'Really ? That's great, i can't wait to see you again baby.'

'Me too baby, I'm counting the seconds until i can hug you again.'

'So am i.'

'I'm sorry baby but the workers are calling me i have to go, bye. I love you.'

'It's okay, i love you too. Have a great concert'

'Thanks bye'

 

The time for the girls to come back has finally arrived and you were really anxious to see your girlfriend again so you decided to go fetch her on the airport not caring about the photos or the fact it was going to be all over the news, all you cared was to see, hug and kiss her again. Every since she left, you have been miserable, you couldn't sleep well waiting for a phone call or a text, anything that came from her, but finally that part was over. You got on your car and drove towards the airport. You were driving while smiling and suddenly your phone started to ring, you looked to the passenger seat and saw that it was a call from Jessica, you picked it up and answered it.

"Hey babe, did you arrived already ?" You said putting the phone on the dashboard."Yes, but there are so many fans that we have to wait before getting out."

"That but soon the people there will solve it." When you said that the phone fell and you lowered to pick it up and didn't see that the light has turned red when you looked up."Sorry baby, the phone....". A truck hit your car from the passenger side and the car flipped a few times before stopping.

"Baby ? Baby, answer me. What was that ?" You tried to reach the phone but soon everything turned black and you fell unconscious.

Jessica. Jessica. Jessica, wait for me.