Chapter 21

Fan loves idol

Flashback : 6 years ago ( a week before chapter 19)

It was your and Jessica anniversary and you prepared a lot. You asked everyone to leave the house so it was just you and her. You prepared a nice American candle light dinner, you spent a few moments with her on the balcony watching the night and after a while you and her were on your bed making out.

You started to take her clothes of as well as she did to you and soon you were admiring how beautiful she was and that you'll never get tired of that.You kissed her neck and started to make your way towards her s. After they were the way you wanted you started to trace your way down there and you started to it and heard her moans that it was like music to your ears.

After you were satisfied enough, you went back to kiss and positioned your finger, you looked at her and she nodded understanding your unspoken question and with that you started to break her wall and she started to feel the pain and a tear slipped from her eye so you kissed it and kissed her trying to ease the pain, soon she told you to start moving and you added another finger but before she could , you took your fingers out and positioned yourself between her legs and started to .

You could hear her moans getting louder and soon you both came and she flipped you and started to do the same things to you, and not much later you both came again. With that she popped herself on your embrace and soon you were consumed by sleep and soon you both went to dreamland. (But the thing is you are one of the women that can make other pregnant and you forgot to use protection.)

Present time

 

You woke up by the sound of your alarm, you got up and went to fix your things as always but you couldn't forget that beautiful memory of you and Jessica that you dreamt of. True you were hurt by the fact she married Jonghyun and everything but you couldn't stop your heart from loving her the same way you did 6 years ago because when you used to tell her that she was the love of your life, you weren't lying. You tried going out with a few girls here in town but all you did was compare them to her, no matter how cute one girl was you always thought that Jessica was cuter, no matter how much a girl was sweet to you, Jessica was sweeter and the same goes to Chaerin, no matter how long and hurt she was, her heart only have one owner : Krystal.

zac-efron-penshoppe-5.jpg You hair is mid length and blonde naturally.casi_angeles_1_y_2_de_mayo_victima_de_fr

You got dressed really casually and soon you went downstairs to have breakfast with Chaerin. You talked a little about what you dreamt and she chuckled saying that no matter how much time has past and no matter what she has done, you're still totally whipped, you laughed with her and then you left the house, closing it.You went to your truck and drove towards the city and soon you arrived on your store and greeted your co-workers, Lee Joon and Mir.

"Hey Mir, is everything okay ? Where's Joon ?"You asked entering the store and asking Mir."Hey noon, everything is fine and hyung is at the back." He said and you went to the back to see Joon.

"Hey Joonie, what are you doing ?" You said when you got near him."Hey noona, i was checking our stock and we're out of lot of things.Here check this." He said and gave you the list of things that you need to buy, you were a little shocked.

"This much ?"You asked and he nodded."Okay, I'll get the money and you go to Seoul and buy all that we need."You said and turned around when he said."I can't noona, not today. I have and exam in the afternoon and i can't leave town ." You looked at sim and sighed."It's okay Joon, I'll go. Take care of the shop while I'm gone."You and grabbed the money that was needed and went back to your house to pack your bag. You left a letter to Chaerin, explaining what happened and that you would come back in at least 3 days.

 

004cw4zg

It's been 2 days since you arrived and you wee leaving tomorrow, you were glad about that because you can't stand Seoul with so much noise and cars and people. You realized that you already got used to the calm life you have back home. You were walking around and didn't notice that you were passing across SM until you felt a hug from behind and you heard."Appa !! It's really you, i knew you were alive." You wanted to turn around until you heard a voice too familiar.

"Lee Yoseob let go of the lady, your appa id dead. Now stop bother the lady and come with umma." You sure it was her. Jessica. You were confused because Jonghyun surname is KIM, not LEE. "No umma, you said Yoojin appa was in a coma and Aunt Chaerin took her away, that doesn't mean she's dead. She's alive can't you see ?." You froze when you heard him say that. You couldn't believe that his was your son. BUT HOW?  WHEN ? WHY ?.

"Baby please, me and uncle Jonghyun already talked to you about this, remember? Now come on please, the lady has other things to do." You felt he let you go and went back to his umma and they were about to turn around when you said still frozen on your spot.

"Baby girl." You said and she stopped breathing when she recognized the voice she longed to ear, she immediately turned around and looked at your back until you turned around and she got more shocked to see that was really you. She felt her face getting wet and you smiled a little.

"A lot of things changed but i still hate to see you cry." When you finished to say that you felt her body against yours on a tight hug, you hugged her back just as tight.'I can't believe it's you baby. I missed you so much."She said sobbing really hard while you tried to comfort her."Me too." You said .

93d5ef482950769c7def64981ae17df5.jpg

You, Jessica and Yoseob wen to a cafe shop so that the two of you could talk, he went to play with his toy on another table while you and Jessica were sitting across from each other.

"When have you woke up ?" She asked a little shy and you giggled."You're still cute as always. Two years ago. I'm going straight to the point. Can you explain what the hell happened while i was gone and how is that Yoseob is my son ?" You said serious and you saw she sighed."Okay I'll tell you everything."

"After you suffered the accident and got into the coma your father managed to hide that information from the reporters so everyone thought that you were okay, a couple of months later i found out i was pregnant and the only person i ever had with was you. But how i could explain my pregnancy without a father so that's when Teddy oppa suggested that i told everyone that we broke up 3 moths ago and that i was dating Jonghyun. A little later we announced our marriage and when Yoseob was born it was told that he was a premature baby." She finished telling you.

"But why you never went to visit me ? Why did you forget me ? Why when they decided to take the machines off me you didn't fight for me ?" You asked the question that's been two years that you can't get out of your head.

"First of all, i didn't know that they wanted to do that to you, Lee Sooman only told me that Chaerin took you away, if i knew i would never allowed them to even think of doing something like that to you, believe me. Second, i never ever ever ever forgot you, i always visited you when Chaerin wasn't because i felt ashamed for the lie i said to everyone. But when i got married, i couldn't go anymore because it hurt me too much, to look at you and look at my ring and know that you don't have the other. It hurt me too much to think that you wouldn't see your son being born, that you would miss his first word, that when he cried in the middle of the night and i was tired, it wasn't you who was going to offer to go and calm him down. It hurt too much to realize every morning that your face wasn't the one i was going to see when i woke up. It hurt too much not have you with me anymore." By the time she ended she was sobbing really hard and you were crying silently, thinking that you misjudge her all this time, she was suffering 10 times more than you but you need to know one more thing. "And what about Jonghyun ?"

"His is my best friend and legally my husband but we never had a thing, we are only housemates and he help me to raise Yoseob but he always thought him to call you appa and him uncle because to him it wouldn't feel right for our son to call him appa. We never slept in the same bed even because Key would kill me." She chuckled at the last art but you looked confused and she saw it." Jonghyun and Key re dating for about 5 years, we explained everything to him and he accept it and they are together ever since." She explained.

"So let me get this straight. You married Jonghyun because i was in a coma and to give our son an 'appa' in front of the other people but Jonghyun dates Keys who knows everything and accepts it ?" You said trying to understand."Exactly. But it seems like you didn't understand something." She said and you looked at her."What ?".

"That I'm still completely, insanely, madly,hopelessly, eternally in love with you. That there wasn't a single day of these past 6 years that i haven't thought of you, and that i didn't miss you Because i did. I missed the way you kissed me, the way you looked at me. i missed your laugh, your voice, your pout, our phone conversations, i missed everything about you. Ever since you went to the coma, my heart still beats but it beat with no purpose, no meaning, it beats with an empty rhythm. Only you can fill my heart again with love that never faded. I've loved you so much all these years, and those feelings can't and won't ever leave this heart of mine. You are, always have and always will be the one for me. I just hope your heart hasn't stopped calling my name the way mine never stopped calling yours." She said looking deeply in your eyes trying to show you the truth in every single word she said. And she did.

"My heart never stopped beating for you, because all these years i was in a coma i only dreamt of you and being together with you. You are still my baby, my heart, my soul, my everything. Never have na d never will change, baby girl. I love you." You said and with that she got up and went to sit on your lap and kissed you . Finally after al these years, you could feel her again in your arms and it's the best feeling ever.

"Don't' ever leave me again."She said after she broke the kiss and rested her forehead against yours. "I won't. Never."With that you pecked her lips and hugged her and later Yoseob joined the hug and you felt in cloud nine to have your girl and your son there with you. But you also knew there are a few things you still need to solve but that, you mind it later.