Chapter 11

Fan loves idol

61947447.jpg                 39a29-snsdjessicatiffanyseohyunhyoyeon.j

You went to work really early since you had so many things to do. As soon as you arrived Teddy oppa gave you a list of things you had to go out to solve it. You looked at him and nodded. You spent half of the day going back and forth between SM and other company to solve those things, you came back really tired and you decided to pass SNSD's practice room. The girls were having a break and you saw Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon taking photos with their choreographer. You peeked inside and smiled and when they rested you cleared your throat a little and she looked at the mirror and saw you at the door and smiled while getting up to go greet you. You hugged her and pecked her lips.

"Hey baby, how are youHey girls."" You said and waved at the girls.."Hey Unnie." They said and you chuckled.

"Baby, you don't look too good. Are you feeling well ?' She asked putting her hand on your forehead to check your temperature.

"I'm fine, just tired. Too many things to solve, don't worry." You said assuring her." By the way, it was you who brought me to the dorm ?" She asked you and you giggled.

"Of course, who else ? I wake up with your alarm and saw you were sleeping so peacefully, i didn't have the heart to wake you up so i just brought you to the dorm sleeping and put you on your bed and left." You said hugging her.

hug-couple-love.jpg

"You should have woke me up so you didn't have to carry me for so long." She said burying her face on your shoulder." I don't mind though, you are really light, like a feather." You said and she blushed at your compliment, you're the sweetest person she had ever been with and she loved that fact about you. You were talking and laughing when you heard someone knock on the door . You said come in and it was one of your hoobae that worked on your team.

"Noona, we have a big problem." He said looking down and bowing to the girls, you broke the hug with Jessica and went on his direction."What happened, Jisoo-gah ?" You said.

"YG set Big Bang's comeback on the same day as Exo's."He said ."What ?!! How is that even possible ?" You said really pissed of.

"I don't know noona, but that's not everything. He not only set all of his groups to have the same comeback date as ours but publicly declared the companies enemies. The higher ones and Teddy hyung don't know what to do." He said explaining to you.

"Jisoo-gah, go grab your things and tell Teddy oppa we are going to YG's headquarters. Go" With that he bowed and left the dorm while you grabbed your phone that were with Jessica and started dialing a number.

'Jiyong-ah ?'

'Yes it's me. Yeah it's exactly why i'm calling you, can you please tell me why he did that ?'

'He is definitely insane. He can't declare SM and YG enemies. It's a suicide.'

'Okay, i'll go there, don't let him leave before i talk with him okay ? Ne, see you later buddy.'

You hung up and Jisoo appeared at the door ready to go. You turned towards the girls.

"Who were you talking to ?" Jessica asked."G-Dragon. I know him because we were classmates and became friends, but i'll tell you later. I have to go solve this issue, see you later. Bye baby, girls." You said pecking her lips and going towards the door and you left.

 

You came back and by that time everyone knew what was going on and was afraid that it would really happen, since it would be really a difficult situation to be in. You called Teddy oppa and told him the results of your talk with YG. And he called everyone that worked there and the groups to go to the auditorium to give the news. Lee Sooman ssi and his wife were there to see what was made out of the news and to see their son, Lee Taemin. (let's just say Taemin is their son).

You and Teddy along with your team were at the stage while waiting for everyone to settle down and there everyone went silent, when you looked it was Sooman and his wife and son going to the front seats and when you made eye contact with him and his wife you felt something strange but you just shrugged.

"Okay everyone, now pay attention. It came to our ears that YG company and president has declared 'war' against us. Not only he defined all of their comebacks to be on the same date as us but also declared the companies to be rivals." When he finished murmuring could be heard.

"Attention, it was a real shock to us and since he didn't wanted to talk to our higher representatives, someone took the lead and went to talk to him." Everyone started gossiping but made silence for him to continue.

"She went to talk to him and after insisting so much, she managed to change his mind about the comeback dates." Everyone started cheering and the higher men couldn't believe what they were hearing. "She couldn't change his mind about the enemy thing but we really own her a lot. I'll introduce you to the person who solved this problem, Lee Yoojin." He said and pointed at you who came forward while receiving a standing ovation, Jessica was so proud of you and most of all to have you all to herself and be your girlfriend. You bowed and smiled at them but there were tow people who wasn't smiling. Lee Sooman and Lee Hyojin. They looked at each other.

"Do you think it's her, yeobo ?" Sooman asked his wife.

" I'm sure it's her, jagi. Our daughter, Lee Yoojin." She said while staring at you. "We missed you so much sweetie. You and your sister, Chaerin. But we'll get you back to us." He said also looking at you.

"We finally found you." They both said and you looked back at them from the stage, feeling a strange feeling. A feeling of family.