Chapter 17

Fan loves idol

20140122_kfashionista_exo_xiumin2.jpgBOfVqEx.jpg

It has been crazy these past two months. You also revealed that you're Lee Sooman's daughter and after the girls decided to come out too and the fans were actually really happy and excited to see that the couples they shipped were real.

 

You and Jessica has been doing really great, ever since the break up she has been more careful and loving towards you and you love this side of her. While she is very happy that you forgave her and gave her a second chance, she promosed hersef that she will do right this time. The paparazzi left you in peace after another scandal was revealed,  so now all you have been thinking is about her, right now SMTOWN is going on a tour. You are going two days from now but you already miss her, you can't wait to see her again.

 

You finally arrived in Japan, the first tour stop, you went to the hote the artists are in and did the check-in. You then went to the company's car and the driver took yoi to the stadium the show would happen and you greeted the workers and showed your pass and got inside there you saw, f (x) finishing the rehearsal and they did really well and now it was SNSD's turn and you were mesmerized by her beauty and her talent once again you went to the side of the stage to watch th and soon they finished and saw you there and got shocked while Jessica ran tp hug you and kiss you.

" Baby when did you arrived ?". She asked.

"Like 30 minutes ago. You were beautiful and you girls did great." You complimented the girls and it was SHINee's turn and everything were going smoothly but you saw something on the ceiling and you realized it was going to fall on Jonghyun who was on the center of the stage. 

" Watch out!!!". You screamed while running towards him when part of the ceiling fell. Everyone was shocked at what happened. 

"Hyung , noona." The boys said in worry while Jessica was crying calling your name, then they started to hear your scream. When the dust disappeared they saw Jonghyun shocked at the floor while a piece of metal fell on your leg. 

Soon the ambulance amd the fireman men came to rescue you and take you to the hospital while Jessica went with you on the ambulance crying and holding tightly your hand. 

" Please, don't cry. I prefer the pain on my leg than seeing you cry. " You said to her who cried even more.  After a while you arrived and went to the surgery room while she had ro wait outside soon the rest of the girls, f (x) and the shinee boys and Teddy oppa who has just arrived, got there and Tiffany and Krystal went to comfort Jessica while Jonghyun couldn't believe you would sacrifice your safety, even your life to save him.

 

Soon, they heard from the doctor that you have broke your leg  but they already fixed, you will have to spend 2 months on a special orthopedic boots to begin to walk normally. They were sad at the news but thanked him for doing his best. They went inside your room and you were there sitting while smiling, Jessica ran and threw herself at you.

" Don't ever do something like this again. I thought you would die. You can't leave me." She said crying while you comforted her." I promise i will not worry you like this anymore even because now i can't run that fast. " you said joking and she hitted your chest.

" Why did you saved me ?" Jonghyun finally spoke." Why did you do it when all i ever did was try to hurt you ?". He asked you.

" Because i believe that everyone deserves a second chance and you are not a bad person Jonghyun, you are just focused on the wrong things. You are a nice guy, don't forget that." You said smiling.

" From now on, you have my loyalty. I will be with you forever, for anything you need you can count on me. I will be your beat friend for the rest of my life." He said sincerely and standed his hand to you. 

" It would be an honor, I'm glad we are best friends now. I hope it will last forever, you are a good person." You held his hand and pulled him towards you and giving him a hug that he gladly returned. " And as my first best friend mission: i will find a girl for you because you badly need to get laid , buddy." You joked and everyone burst laughing at your joke including him.