Chapter 13

Fan loves idol

tumblr_mp29fwRVDD1qc582uo1_500.jpgtumblr_mp3gqpkYcH1qbgksco2_400.jpg0fp2zzwh15fholxsfv76hnzsp51admcc.jpg7d100e88a851e60fb8dc34215e13b329.jpg

You.                                                 Jessica.                                           Jonghyun.                                       Lily.

You still couldn't believe that you have finally found your family and above that, You are the direct heiress of SM entertainment since you are the eldest between the children. You didn't know if you were ready to take over the company one day. You haven't seen Jessica for almost two weeks since the artists went to do a few SNSD shared concerts with SHINee. You have been missing her badly but you are more scared since she and Jonghyun will be together almost all the time and since he hasn't stopped trying to get back with her, you are indeed scared. 

You have also been preparing yourself for the worst scenario you might face, since you do consider the possibility of them getting back together and coming back to break up with you. But you try to put those thoughts away or you might go crazy about it. You were walking around when a hand grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw Lily, you kinda of have been avoiding her since Jessica didn't like you to be close to her .

"Hey."She said and you freed yourself from her grip and awkwardly smiled." Hey."

"You haven't spoke to me since that day when i said some bitter things to your so called girlfriend." She said and you didn't like.

"Exactly and i will continue to avoid you because i don't want to make her angry and because i don't like people who say bad things about her." You said and turned around and she went in front of you making your back face the door." No wait." She said and looked at her watch and looked at the door and saw Jessica entering when she saw she kissed you while you stood still. Jessica who was arriving with the girls and Shinee boys saw you and Lily kissing, she couldn't believe that you were cheating on her. Jonghyun held her hand and led her away . While the girls stood there watching and they saw you push her away and listened to you.

"Stop Lily, i don't love or want you anymore. My heart only belongs to Jessica and that's final. Even if we broke up , what i'll do everything i can for that to not happen ever, i still wouldn't go back to you, do you understand ? You never made me more happy than she does with just a look she gives me. You never made me fall in love with you more every time you breathe. She's my SOUL MATE. I hope one day you will find yours but until then, leave us the hell alone, you got it ?" You said raising your voice making it possible for the girls to listen to you.

"Unnie!" Yoona screamed and that made you turn around, you were shocked to see them here already since Jessica didn't tell you they were arriving today."Unnie saw the kiss and she went away with Jonghyun oppa. You have to go after them and explain to her, palli. They went to the rooftop." She said and you froze before thanking her and going to their direction.

When you reached there, you saw they hugging and you stopped to listen to them."I can't believe she did this to me." Jessica said while crying.

"I told you she didn't love you, she was with you for the money and now that she knows she owns this, she will just toss you away like trash." He said and smirked.

"I love you Jessica and i will always protect you." He said while leaning closer and kissing her. You froze but what you didn't expect was that she would respond to the kiss. At that point you looked away and to your hand. And you smirked.

 

"Look at what we have in here." Lia said and they broke the kiss." You know we were listening to your conversation and i could hear her heart breaking hearing you say you believe in this motherer beside you. What happened was that Lily kissed her and she pushed her away before saying a few truths that she wouldn't dare before, you can ask your band mates if you want they were there and heard everything." When she said that the girls barged in with Lily.

"Tell her, NOW." Hell Fany said."It was Jonghyun. He called me asking to kiss Yoojin the moment you entered. He wanted to make you break up to her and run to his arms to which you did, easily." She said and Jessica was beyond shocked then she looked at you, she saw you untying the bangs and a tear running down on your face.

"Thank you Lia but i don't need you." You said and anyone could notice the hurt on your voice.

"It is true Jonghyun ?' She said and he looked troubled." It is obvious she doesn't love you the way i do, i did..." A slap went across his face."You made me believe she was really cheating on me so that i would go to your arms. I can't believe you are so low." She said and turned to you." baby i'm so sorry. I don't even know where to begin to apologize, i'm sorry i should have trusted you. I'm sorry, please forgive me.Do'nt break up with me please" She said while crying.

"Forgive you ? I do. Break up ? I won't but I'm  really hurt that you would prefer to believe in him than me. I think i just need some time to organize my thoughts and heal what you broke. But i love you too much to leave like this. So please just give me some time. We will talk later okay." You kissed her forehead and left her crying while Tiffany tried to comfort her best friend.

 

 

You spent the rest of the day at the beach that you brought her and you just kept watching the waves come and go while doing something. Truth the her actions hurted you but truth also be told, you still loves her the same way you loved before and you know she didn't do on purpose and she loves you the same way you love her so you have been her just killing some time and collecting your courage to go talk to her.

" Have you done thinking ?" You heard her voice from behind you and you smiled." Patience is definitely not your thing."You chuckled.She came and sit between your legs while you giggled at her cuteness.

tumblr_n72teoX9Iv1slil5mo1_500.jpg

" Neither is not having you with me. I'm sorry for early. I didn't think straight i only saw the kiss and presumed that you were cheating on me when it actually was only a plan of Jonghyun to break us apart. I love you and i'm scared to lose you to another girl since every girl would be lucky to have you." She said and you turned her head so you could look at her.

"I don't care about the other girls, i only want to make you feel that way silly. I love you too. Although it did hurt me but i understand your position. I probably would thin the same. What matters it's that we are okay now.' You said and kissed her and you watched the sunset together and Jessica couldn't be more happy to be with you, and you were just the same.