Chapter 20

Fan loves idol

Jessica was worried by your phone call and the noise she heard but she shrugged it off and got on the van with the rest of the girl and was waiting for their manager to calm the fans down and with the help of the security get them out of th away of the van so they could leave. Soon the manager's phone started to ring and he answered it and his smile just fell down and it was replaced by a worried one. He got inside the van and looked at the girls not knowing how to convey the news.

"What happened oppa ? Why is your face so serious ?" Taeyeon asked and all the girls paid attention to him including Jessica who was with her eyes closed. "Girls, i don't know how to say this in anther way but i just received a phone call from Jonghyun's manager and he told me that... Yoojin suffered a car accident." He finished saying and Jessica opened her eyes immediately. "What did you just said oppa ?" She asked shocked as well as the rest of the girls."I'm sorry Jessica but it's true, i already told the driver to go to the hospital she admitted in. I'm really sorry, Sica-ah." He said and she started to cry like there's no tomorrow and the girls could only try to comfort her but they were sad as well.

Soon, the girls arrived and rushed inside the hospital until they arrived at the emergency room and saw Lee Sooman and his wife, Chaerin with Krystal, Jonghyun, Teddy oppa and Lily. Jessica's eyes were red and swollen since she was crying all the way there.

"What happened ? Someone please tell me something." She said desperate and Krystal went to her sister."Unnie was driving and for some reason she didn't saw the red light and a truck hit her car and she was brought immediately here and has been there for about 2 hours and we don't know what going inside." She said and hugged her sister who begin to cry again. Mrs Lee was praying to God not to take her daughter away from her again as well as Mr Lee who kept comforting his wife. Jonghyun was silent as well as Teddy and Lily. Hours passed and nothing until the door opened and a doctor came out, everyone rushed to his side.

"I guess you are Lee Yoojin's family. Well, there are good and bad news for you. The good news is that we managed to stabilize her and managed to save her life, she is not on life or death risk anymore." He said and everyone sighed relieved that you were alive especially Jessica and Mrs Lee." The bad news and i'm sorry to say this but Yoojin-ssi has fallen into a severe state of coma." He said and everyone gasped." Apparently, her head suffered a concussion, and when that happens the body has its own way to fix, the coma. We tried everything to take her out of it but we couldn't. Her state is really severe." He said and everyone was frozen.

"And when do you think she will wake up ?" Jonghyun asked." If she wakes up, from what i've seen it will take a long time." He said and Jessica started to cry, she couldn't believe she wouldn't hear feel your hug, kiss you or hear you say 'I love you' again. She couldn't believe she wouldn't have you anymore, anyone could believe that something like that was happening especially to you who was one of the best person they have ever met. But that's the mystery of life.

 

6 years later

 

It's have been 6 years since you have been in a coma an a lot of things has happened. Let's start. Everyday or whenever she had time Jessica would always go and stay with you talk to you about her day sleep on the same bed as you, she will do these things so that she could feel like you were still there hugging her and saying how much you love her, but it was just an illusion. As time passed, her visits became more rare as well as the other girls since they had a busy schedule they were on the top of the world with their band and slowly you were forgotten by them. Your mom and Dad was just the same but there was one person who never left your side even for one day, Chaerin. She would go everyday to see you, and she even worked from your hospital room since she didn't want to leave you like the others did, at first she would complain to the but later she realized that if they forgot you, it was because you were never that important to them. So after that she never mentioned you again to any of them. She and Krystal broke up because she couldn't accept that they didn't care about you anymore.

On the third year of your coma, the doctor called the Lee family and said that there wasn't any hope for you and it was the best to take away the machines because they had patient who need the room more than you, your parents after thinking for a bit agreed but Chaerin didn't, she wouldn't give up on you like she knew you wouldn't give up on her, so she asked them that if they were going to kill you, she would prefer to take you from the hospital and she will take care of you herself at first they were reluctant but in the end agreed. But the thing they didn't know was that both of you wouldn't go back home. Chaerin grabbed all of her stuff and put on a truck as well as your stuff and left a letter explaining that she wouldn't want to be a burden and that in the end, even after finding her real parents the only person who would really care about them was each other, that they even being present, they still left alone again, she thanked them for a least a while showed her what a real family is like, though in the end her only family was the daughter they forgot about. 

She asked them to not search for you because you would be far away from them and you didn't need them or their money, you always lived without them so it's not a big deal and that she expect them to not treat Taemin the same way. She hired an ambulance to take you to the countryside where she managed to find a little farm for the two of you because it would be more calm for you to recover because she truly believed you were going to. She learned to take care of you on real time and she did a really good job, she got a job as a waitress on a local bar, she soon got friends with the town and they all took turns to help her to take care of you. With a little money she saved from her account she bought a 4 pony who turned into horses since she knew w]how much you loved them and that when you wake up it will be a good therapy for you, the town would also help giving money for the horses's food and she couldn't be more thankful but it also made her think that even strangers would look out for them better than their own family and friends.

On the fifth year, on a normal day Chaerin was cleaning the house when she heard the machine went out and it her mind could only mean something. You were dead. She dropped anything she had in her hands and quickly went upstairs and when she opened the door she got shocked. You were awake trying to take those things from your arms, she couldn't believe that you finally woke up. She ran to you and hugged you while crying, after a while she explained everything to you and you cried to know that they did something like that to you. But nothing hurt you more than the last new she gave you. Jessica and Jonghyun got married 5 years ago but before that they had a 6 years old son, you couldn't believe that your 'best friend' and your girlfriend betrayed you like that, you cried all night and Chaerin stood there with you all the time trying to joke so that she could see your smile again and she did, and there you realized you only have her and she only have you and that's never going to change.

After you recovered she introduced you to the town and they were really happy to finally meet you and as well as Chaerin you soon became friends with all of them, so much that every night you and Chaerin would dinner on a different house. You built a little convenience shop where they could find anything they needed and whenever someone need a help to fix something there you were helping. You were loved by everyone especially the elders that you treated like your grandparents. You were glad and thankful Chaerin fought for you and decided to move here. You don't ever want to leave this place, since this became your home. But you didn't know that soon your destiny would cross theirs again, sooner than you think.