Chapter 2

Fan loves idol

You and Jessica have been doing great. It has been three months since you started dating, you already met her family and friends, including SNSD who you got friends with really fast to her happiness since they really mean a lot to her. For you, it all seems like a dream to you, you can't believe that  you dating her, who could believe that one day they would date their favorite idol ? You surely couldn't but here you are at SNSD's dorm cuddling and kissing with Jessica.

tumblr_lxv00rklzb1rno7fgo5_250.gif

"Wow wow wow. Too much PDA." You heard Sooyoung say and stopped kissing."What do you want guys ?"Said Jessica irritated that they interrupted your kiss and you smiled.

"Okay, Jin unnie, control your girlfriend please, we just wanted to say that we're going out and came to ask if you want to come with us ?" Said Yoona this time."No we will stay here. You can go now."

"Okay, don't do anything we wouldn't Sica."Said Taeyeon going to the door while smirking."Yah byuntae." With that they closed the door and left the two of you alone.

"Finally they're gone. I love them but sometimes they are a pain in the ."She said while you laughed at her comment."But they love you and you love them, in the end of the day that's all that matters." You said while bringing her closer to you so you could kiss her.

"Baby, you never told me about your family, when i'm going to meet them ? I only know Chaerin." She said after breaking the kiss."You would already had met them if only i knew who they were, princess." You said coolly."What ?".

"I don't know who my family is. Me and Chae only remember waking up in the orphanage where we grew up. We had 9 and 6 years old when we were found, early than that we can't remember anything. So i can't introduce you to my family but i will introduce you to the ladies that raised me at the orphanage, how about that ?" You said explaining your story to her and she hugged you tightly."I'm sorry i didn't knew."

"It's okay silly, i don't mind. It has been a long time since i came with terms about my past. It doesn't bother me talking about it." You said hugging her too.' But you never wanted to know who they are and why they left you there ?". She asked breaking the hug to look at you." I don't know, sometimes i did sometimes i didn't. I just decided to let it go. If they left me and Chaerin there, it's because they didn't want us so why i would them back in my life ? I'm better off without them." You said  seriously." I'm sorry that i asked that." She said and you waved her off.

"You are my girlfriend, it's okay for you to ask me those kind of questions beside i'm okay answering all of them to you, don't worry princess." You said kissing her cheeks repeatedly and she laughed at you but was also happy because she never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend who were as sweet and caring as you are and that makes her feel like she won in the lottery .

"I have news for you." You said breaking the kiss." What is it ?"

"I got a job to be a producer at SM. Isn't that great ? We will be able to see each other every day." You said smiling and she did too but then you saw her smile turn into a frown."What's wrong princess, you don't like that ?." You said more serious now.

"No, it's not that. I loved it. It's just...One of my ex- boyfriend work there as well and he had been begging me to come back to him for about a month and i told him that i had already found someone but he said he didn't care because he will never give up on me. I'm just scared about the fact that you two will have to work together." She said while lowering her head. You looked at her disappointed and got up.

"Why you didn't told me that he was bugging all this time ? Am i not worthy to know what's going on with my own girlfriend ? I thought you trusted me and all the times you came with a sad face and i asked you and you said  it was nothing, in reality it was definitely something but you lied to me." You said really pissed that she didn't tell you.

" But it really is nothing, i don't care about the things he said." She said getting up as well.

"But i do. If one of my ex girlfriends came and kept saying she wanted to came back with me and i didn't tell you, wouldn't you care about it ? Wouldn't you be mad that i lied to you ?" You said.

"I know i'm sorry i should have told about. Please forgive me." At that time they heard the front door open and the girls came back in and when they reached the living room they sensed something was wrong so they stopped talking and just looked at both of you.

" I don't know, i need sometime to think.' You said grabbing your stuff and kissing her forehead, bided good bye to the girls and left their dorm to try to clear your mind before talking to her again about that.

" What happened unnie ?" Seohyun asked when she saw tears running on Jessica's face .' I told her about Jonghyun." She said breaking down and all the girls understood what was going on and went to hug her