One

Lost

one;

 


Seul Bi has been running since she escaped from her house. She passed through houses, farms. After a while she saw many people hanging around the area she stopped. She didn’t know the place where she stopped. She found a place which is less people. She is not used seeing many people so she looked at them in awe. She sat at the nearby bench and made herself comfortable. I guess this is a park.

 

 

People are giving her weird looks; Seul Bi thought it was normal so she smiled and waved at them. Her hair was a mess and the white dress she wore with a blue long sleeved polo above it made her looked weird, the polo she wore is for men. She only wore a pair of white slippers, honestly she doesn’t know about the fashion trend so she just wears what she thinks are comfortable.

 

 

Her eye somehow stopped at a man with sun glasses, leaning on his car while talking to someone through phone. Whoa, so cool.

 

“Where the are you, Lee Sungyeol? I travelled from Seoul to here and you say you cannot make it?!” the man shouted through his phone.

 

 

Oh boy, he sounds angry,

 

 

“Whatever I’m going back to Seoul” he then hung up and heaved an angry sigh.

 

 

He’s going to seoul?!

 

 

The man is still leaning on his car while thinking something. You slowly walked towards his car and hid behind the compartment. You looked at his side profile and you can’t help but feel your heart beat fastened. I want to go away from here.

 

 

You nervously opened the compartment hoping again it is not locked. You grinned slightly as it miraculously opened; you hurriedly went inside and closed it quietly.

 

The man sighed again and went inside his car before speeding out.

 

 

After two hours, the car stopped at the big house. The man parked his car and walked behind the compartment to get his guitar. He opened the compartment and was surprised to see a young woman lying there unconscious.

 

 

“What the actual f—“he looked closely and saw your face was hiding behind your messy hair.  He brushed off the hairs at your face and was more than surprised to see your innocent face.

 

 

Is she dead?

 

 

He put his index finger just above your mouth and was relieved that you are still breathing. He has this confused look. Why on earth is there a woman at his car without him knowing it? He bit his lower lip and sighed annoyingly.

 

 

 

 

 

You opened your eyes slowly from your deep sleep. Then you saw a white ceiling which reminds you of your room. Your room was all white; you immediately sat up straight and nervously looked around. Did they found me? Did they lock me up again?! You looked around and were star trucked to see a wide television screen and you looked at the couch you are sitting. You touched the pillow and squeezed it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re awake” someone spoke from behind.

 

You looked behind you and your eyes widened to see the man earlier looking down at you, wearing basketball shorts and white t-shirt. You stood up immediately as you looked at him.

 

 

“Who are you? What were you doing in my car?” He asked.

 

You looked around again to see an unfamiliar house painted with white and the curtains are all black. You looked back at him afraid to utter some words; this is the first time a stranger talked to you! This is the first time you stepped inside a stranger’s house.

 

 

“I said who are you?!” he shouted and you nervously stepped back and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes were mysterious just as how mysterious you are. His eyes are the best attraction to this man standing in front of you.

 

“Speak” he said with firm voice.

 

You opened your mouth to speak but closed it again.

 

 

“Get out” he said. You looked at him again with wide eyes.

 

“I said get out!”

 

You closed your eyes as fear swallowed you whole. Tears were about to fall when you opened it again and looked directly at his eyes.

 

 

“H-h, h-help me please”

 

His eyes stared back at you with a surprised and confused look.

 

Your small mouth opened again and mumbled. “Please”