Nine

Lost

nine


A/N: I’ll be writing ‘Seul Bi’ instead of ‘You’ because I’m not used with You. Sorry! Enjoy reading! See you next update! OMG I'M SO EXCITED I WANT TO UPDATE AGAIN HAHAHAHAA

 

 

 

Seul Bi’s jaw dropped in awe while looking at the different stores inside the mall. “Daebak!” she mumbled in a low voice blinking at every place. Myungsoo smirked while playing with his keys, watching her mesmerizing every inch of the mall.

 

 

Myungsoo insisted to use his car because the location of this mall is quite far. Seul Bi also had the chance to grab a coat inside his house because it’s freezing outside.

 

Myungsoo flicked his fingers in front of Seul Bi’s face. “Ya, let’s go” he said then walked ahead. Seul Bi ran towards Myungsoo afraid to get lost.

 

 

“Where are we going? Where? Where?”

“Oh! It’s cute!”

“Hey! Is that a toy store?”

“Woah! Is that the thing called arcade?! Eo?!”

“Hold up, that’s an Ice Cream!”

“Myungsoo-ah, isn’t this pretty?!” she said holding on the little bear. Myungsoo was in a verge of rolling his eyes, but kept calm knowing this is her first time.

Seul Bi grabbed his arm once again, and he lazily allowed himself to be dragged like some piece of luggage. “Brownies!” She said looking at every piece of brownies piled up in the store.

 

Seul Bi momentarily stopped looking at the brownies. She frowned. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed at her frown. What is she thinking? She’s not thinking anything stupid right?

She released Myungsoo, and faced Myungsoo with a frown.

“You’ve been wasting money for me, but I think I’m so bad thinking I really want that brownies, I’ve been very dependent to you, I’m really sorry, Myungsoo-ah! Let’s get out of here before I kneel down before you to buy me things!” Seul Bi said with a super guilty face.

 

Myungsoo looked at her with an expressionless face, soon his lips twitched.

“You only thought about that right now?”

 

She lowered her head in embarrassment. “Mianhe”

 

“Ya, this is not free, arasso?” Myungsoo said then pointed at the box of brownies. “I’ll have two of these please”, he said taking out some money from his wallet. The lady gave it to him and Myungsoo accepted it.

 

Myungsoo held the brownies in front of her face telling her to take it.

 

“B-but”

 

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and placed it there. He patted her head and leveled his face to hers. “Now, be a good girl, and follow me, okay? Everything you receive from me is not for free! You need to work for me, you clean, cook and you take care of my house” He whispered and patted her head once more before walking ahead.

 

 

She blinked and looked at the box of brownies and looked at his back figure.

 

“Miss, your boyfriend is so handsome! Kyaaaah!” some customers squealed because of Myungsoo. She blinked at them. “Boyfriend?” she asked them.

 

One of them nodded at her. “You’re really lucky! Go follow him before some girls get him!”

 

Some girls will get him? Wae?

 

Why will they get him?

 

Kidnap?

 

Someone is planning to kidnap Myungsoo?!

 

Oh my God.

 

 

She quickly runs to catch up to him. She noticed a group of girls eyeing him while whispering to each other. They smiled to each other while nodding.

 

OH MY GOD.

 

Seul Bi grabbed Myungsoo’s arm and dragged him away. She ran and ran until the girls were out of sight. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Myungsoo shouted after running and looked at Seul Bi who is panting from the run.

 

Seul Bi tucked her messy hair behind her ears and looked around like a crazy girl.

 

“You cannot be kidnapped! YOU! YOU’RE GONNA STICK WITH ME!” she said and looked at Myungsoo and looked around once more.

 

Seul Bi nodded to herself. Yeah. Yeah. I need to protect him atleast.

 

Why would they get Myungsoo?

 

Are the girls from this outside world are creepy? I didn’t know that hmm.

 

 

Myungsoo stared at Seul Bi as she muttered words to herself like a girl who just got freed from the mental hospital. “What the hell?” he flicked your forehead and crossed his arms.

 

“We’re here to buy you clothes” Myungsoo said while faking a cough and covered his mouth.

 

 

“Clothes?!” Seul Bi’s eyes immediately formed a heart shape.

 

Myungsoo nodded to himself. Yeah, she’s crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo threw another piece of dress to Seul Bi. “This” he threw a t-shirt, shorts, pajama, jeans, hoodie to her again.

 

“Myung.. soo.. it’s hea.. vy!” Seul Bi said with a muffled voice because her face is covered with clothes. She’s carrying them all using her arms, while Myungsoo is the one holding the box of brownies.

 

“I don’t like pink, just saying” Seul Bi cringed at the dress colored with pink which Myungsoo just threw. Seul Bi’s pace is very slow because of what she is holding.

 

“I like your clothes, can you buy me those?” Seul Bi mumbled and looked at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “No”

 

“Atleast the sweatshirts please!”

 

 

 

Myungsoo handed his card to the cashier while tapping his fingers. Seul Bi wiped her sweat forming in her forehead and sighed while panting lightly. Myungsoo looked at her.

“Bwo? Tired already?” he asked.

She stood up straight and quickly shook her head. “Ani!”

 

 

 

There were 4 paper bags in each of her hands. “Where to?” Seul Bi asked in a tired voice and looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at her.

 

“You said you wanted to hide, right?”

She nodded.

Myungsoo touched her hair then nodded. “Are you okay if we cut your hair and put some color?”

Seul Bi’s hair reached her waist. It is naturally black and wavy. Seul Bi stepped back and frowned. Her hair? She loves her hair so much.

“I guess it’s a no?” he asked once more.

 

She was almost pouting thinking of her answer. She bit her lip and just nodded. “Arasso”

 

 

 

 

Salon.

 

“Goodafternoon, sir, ma’am!”

 

Myungsoo boringly sat at one of the chairs inside and crossed his legs. “Just trim her hair and put some color in it, you decide, I don’t know a thing about those blah blah” he said and closed his eyes.

 

Seul Bi’s mouth trembled a little and pouted. She held her hair and looked at it. “Goodbye my baby” she said and faked a cry.

“Come here, miss” the lady assisted her and led her to the room. Myungsoo opened his right eye and eyed your back figure. His lips curved a little and closed his eye again.

 

After a few hours he heard the door opened.

“Myungsoo-ahhhhhh” she heard Seul Bi’s cry and shook his knees.

“Look what they did!” She held her hair and she covered it in her face.

“They murdered my haiiiiir! My long black hair, farewell my beloved, I will never forget you” she mumbled and rested her head in Myungsoo’s lap while hugging his knees.

“Y-ya! Don’t-.. ya! Get off me!” Myungsoo shook his knees and looked shyly at the lady. He awkwardly handed her his card as the payment. The lady bowed and headed to the cashier.

 

He looked at her once again and annoyingly sighed.

 

It suits her.

 

 

A/N: Heyyy guys. Please commeeeeent. I wanna know what u feel, what's your say about the update. Cos srsly, earlier when I was washing myself in the bathroom, i had this creepy smile of mine thinking of the two who commented last chapter! I feel so excited and pumped to update when someone comments. So plssssss! I love u!