Six

Lost

six;


You just stepped out from the bathroom after showering, your long hair is still wet and droplets of water is already on the floor while you are walking, you wore Myungsoo’s shirt and one of his boxers.

 

If anybody will see this, they will obviously think the otherwise. You know what I mean.

 

You really like wearing his clothes, it’s comfortable and you liked the smell of them. Myungsoo’s scent was all over his clothes. You half-runned downstairs where Myungsoo is staying at.

 

 

Myungsoo is sitting comfortably in the couch while watching the television.

 

“How was school?” You excitedly asked him then sat beside him. Myungsoo’s lips twitched annoyingly at your appearance.

 

“Fine”

 

“What were your lessons?” you asked again.

 

“Calculus and such,” he replied boringly. He looked at you and his brows furrowed at your wet hair. “You’re making the couch wet”

 

“Get your hair dry” he commanded.

 

You twitched your lip annoyingly trying to imitate him but failed. You started drying your hair with the towel.

 

Myungsoo looked at you again and almost chuckled because of your face. He grabbed the towel from you and “Sit here” he said.

 

“In your lap?” you beamed innocently.

 

“Pabo, on the ground!” He said. You immediately followed him and sat on the ground facing the television while at your back is Myungsoo’s body but the difference is he is sitting on the couch.

 

“You’re not doing it right” and then you felt his hands on your hair and gently rubbing the towel in your hair. You stiffened and felt something but you decided to ignore it.

Instead, you focused on the television program playing.

Myungsoo paused like some lightning struck through him, or realization hit him. He immediately threw the towel covering your face and pushed you.

“Annoying” he muttered and focused on the tv instead.

 

You twitched your lips annoyingly and stood up and sit beside him.

 

 

 

After one hour

 

 

 

“Hey! Hey! Can I help you?” you asked and peeked at his room from the door. Myungsoo is sitting in front of his study table doing some of his homework.

 

You scanned his room for a while, the room is painted in blue shaded with black, the king-sized bed is placed in the middle, and at the right side is the window, with dark blue curtains, and his study table is faced in the wall.

At the left side of his bed is a mini cabinet and a lamp shade is placed at the top of it, there is also a mini-refrigerator.

You can see his big walk-in closet where his suits, polo’s, and clothes are neatly hanged.

 

There is also a human sized mirror inside his room. There is also a mini-car collection placed in one of his drawers. Beside his study table is like a mini library inside his room.

 

 

 

 

“Daebak” you muttered under your breath.

 

“Go away” He muttered in an annoyed tone still not looking at you.

“Can I come in?”

“No”

“Why?”

“I don’t need your help”

“But why?”

“I can do this ing alone, just get lost” he hissed.

“You’re cussing again”

“It’s none of your business”

“So, can I come in now?” you asked and blinked at him.

 

 

He looked at you and then you saw his usual annoyed look and emotionless face making you blink more at him.

 

“ off” He rolled his eyes and focused again in his work.

“You’re cussing!”

“You don’t care!”

“Can I come in now?” you asked one more time.

 

 

“Just shut the up, and do what you want! Ugh, you’re so irritating” He said and glared at you.

“Really?! Thank you!” you said then jumped to his bed. His eyes widen at your action and stood up. “Ya! Get off!” He said and pulled your arm with him.

“Your bed is so fluffy!” you pried off his hands and hugged one of his pillows.

 

 

“Are you crazy?! You can’t just jump in someone’s bed! Get. Off!” He yelled at you but you just ignored him and continued to enjoy the moment.

 

“No more foods for you if you don’t stop!”

 

In one swiftly movement you automatically stood in front of him wearing a smile. “Arasso”

He patted your head while nodding. “Now, be a good girl, and step outside this room, and do not bother me, arachi?” He said and leveled his face in yours.

You nodded like an obedient student and walked outside.

 

Myungsoo just shook his head and rubbed his temples and sat once again in front of his study table.

He sighed when his phone rang once again and looked at the caller. Father. He ruffled his hair in annoyance and sighed tiredly.

“When will this s stop?” He muttered helplessly and answered his phone.

 

“Ye, abeoji?” he asked in a polite manner.

 

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

What did his father said?

 

“We're coming over your house in ten minutes, son.”


A/N: Hi guys! I removed the chapter where I said about the trailer and put it on the foreword instead. Have you watched it? Have you? You're all so quiet. Lol. This is not edited I hope you understand. Kekeke~ I know, it's boring, but I already have something in my mind so please bear with it. It's not 'that' bad, right? Me so sorry. HAHAHA.