Eight

Lost

eight


 

 

It’s Sunday and Myungsoo’s stuck with Seul Bi at the moment, no school, no business, no anything. Myungsoo breath in, ooh relaxing. He inhaled the scent of the coffee oozing around the living room.

 

Sundays mean rest day for him. He half-smiled, the thought of a peaceful day without school, business meetings, and parents makes him happy

 

Not until..

 

“Myungsoo ahhhhhhhh!!!!”

 

Myungsoo’s smile quickly changed into a frown. He almost forgot her. Just great, his Sundays will never be the same, because of that person. He flinched in surprise when you suddenly appeared in front of him.

You’re currently wearing his sweatshirt, because you are small, its length is below the knee and the sleeves were long making your hands hidden.

 

Myungsoo clutched on his chest in surprise. “YAH! YOU REALLY LOVE TO SURPRISE ME EVERYTIME!” he shouted in front of your face. He sighed and sit properly again.

 

You blinked at his hand clutching his chest. “Does it hurt?”

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and gestured to go away. You are not Seul Bi if you are not persistent, so you kept standing in front of him and you wiggled the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

 

“Myungsoo~ Myungsoo~ Myungsoo~” you sang while going in circles in front of him.

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes and rubbed his temple in annoyance. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!” he roared and glared at you. You stopped and suddenly clasped your hands together and blinked at him.

 

“Ice cream!”

 

 

 

 

 

Everybody can notice how gloomy Myungsoo’s aura while yours is very happy. The both of you are walking towards the shop you wanted to go. After minutes of pestering Myungsoo’s mood, miraculously he finally agreed.

 

Myungsoo asked you to wear leggings that belonged to his cousin because of too much exposure and it was sure cold outside. He just grabbed his coat and his keys. When he was about to open his car, you stopped him cause you wanted to take a walk. At first he disagreed, but you are Seul Bi so you still managed to make him agree.

 

 

Myungsoo’s lips will twitch every now and then while walking. His hands were stuffed inside his coat mumbling incoherent words, he hates walking like really really.

 

“Ya, it’s cold yet you still want to eat ice cream?” Myungsoo mumbled looking straight the direction. You jumped while clapping your hands covered with his sleeve while nodding.

 

“Yes, it’s delicious!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, can you make it quick?” Myungsoo half-shouted at you while you are looking at the flavors.

 

“Hmmmmm, I want to try a new one” you mumbled.

 

“New one? Did you ate here before?” Myungsoo said while looking at you with his eyebrows are slowly connecting forming a v-line.

 

“Ah! I want this!” you pointed at the chocolate mint. Then you looked at Myungsoo. “How about you, have you picked a flavor you want?”

Myungsoo blinked then looked at the lady in charge in the counter. She’s looking at Myungsoo like he is some superstar. “We’ll have two of that” then pulled out his wallet behind his pants and gave her some bills.

 

“Arasso, sir, coming right up!” the lady said with a tiny voice which sounds so flirty.

 

 

 

You quickly dig in to your ice cream as soon as it arrived.

“Yah, slow down will you?” Myungsoo said still looking at you with a weird expression.

 

“So, you ate here before?” Myungsoo asked. You nodded still eating your precious ice cream. “I came here with a man!”

 

“With a man?” Myungsoo repeated. “Who?”

 

“He accompanied me here, and he treated me five cups of chocolate ice cream!” you said still eating your ice cream while looking at him. “Why?”

“You didn’t tell me!” Myungsoo shouted.

You flinched a little at his behavior. “I forgot!”

“But still, aish! It’s dangerous!” –myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo looked at you directly in the eyes. He pointed his spoon to you then “You, you’re not going anywhere without my permission! Arasso?”

 

You blinked but still nodded.

 

“And also, I want to hear your story, I don’t want a stranger in my house, okay?”

 

“But you allowed me to!”

 

Myungsoo’s lips twitched. “You owe me some talk, if you want to stay I need to know who you are, your reason why you’re here and yada yada~”

 

“Arasso” you said while nodding, you were about to scoop your ice cream when you heard him shouted once more. “AND! You, you can’t keep wearing my clothes, you understand? So ing hurry up, we’re going somewhere”

 

You blinked at him again. “Where to?”

 

“The mall”

 

“MALL?! AS IN, MALL?!” you shrieked in excitement.

 

You scooped and scooped quickly to finish the ice cream making your face dirtier. “I will ing hurry up!”

He threw you a piece of tissue paper and it went to your face. “Ack!”

“Clean your mess and don’t you curse again!”

 

“I’m just copying you!” you said wiping your lips. You both stood up and left the shop. He stopped walking and faced you. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and pushed your forehead using his index finger.

 

“I am the only one allowed to say those things, idiot”

 

You rubbed your forehead muttering an ‘aish’ and looked at him. “AH! Your hands are hot!” You said. You felt his finger and its hot. You shivered when you felt the air passed by.

 

“You cold?” he asked while smirking.

“Yes” you answered almost pouting your lips.

 

“You just need to stick beside me because I’m hot” he said and grabbed your arms to walk again.


 A/N: So uhm, I'm sorry if I didn't updated for a long time, I promise I'll focus now cause it's vacation! I hope you'll love this and please please do leave a comment, eo?! HEHEHE. I love you all! 😍