Twelve

Lost

twelve


Seul Bi quickly hides behind Myungsoo and tightly gripped on the both side of his waist. Myungsoo’s eyes glared at her. Gasps can be heard around the gate.

 

“She’s holding Myungsoo oppa” the girl said while spacing out.

“I tried holding his arm last week but he glared at me so I ran”

“Who’s she?”

“Why is she so close to oppa?!”

“I can’t believe this!!”

 

 

“Yah, Myungsoo why are you late?” Sungyeol asked. Six of them are now in front of Myungsoo. Yea, and there’s Seul Bi hiding behind Myungsoo. She’s not used with people. The feeling is new. She’s used of being alone, and after a week of staying with Myungsoo, she’s only used being with him.

But still the thought of meeting people is making her nervous. What if they reject her? What if she’s not good enough to be a friend?

 

Myungsoo glared at Seul Bi again, and he keeps pulling her and stops hiding. Seul Bi woke up late that’s why they ended up being late.

 

Seul Bi heard laughs coming from them.

“Yah, Myungsoo introduce us to your chick” Woohyun said. Seul Bi peeked a little from Myungsoo’s body. She looked at them and her eyes stopped at Sungyeol. Her eyes widen at him. Then their eyes met. Seul Bi held her breath.

“Yah! You’re ruining my uniform” Myungsoo hissed and pulled her out, she stumbled on her steps and shyly looked at the boys. Her eyeglasses fell on the tip of her nose and she quickly fixed it.

 

Woohyun uses his ninja skills and easily went beside Seul Bi and surrounded his arms to her shoulders. “Myungsoo, she’s cute! What’s your name?”

 

Seul Bi’s body stiffened as Woohyun lead the way to their classroom. She looked to her right and saw how close they are. Seul Bi’s face immediately felt hot at their closeness. Myungsoo tsk-ed and followed them as well as the gang.

 

Sungyeol went beside Myungsoo and sling his arm around him. “She’s familiar, who’s she?”

 

Myungsoo’s hands were inside his pockets while walking. Familiar? He thought.

 

“WOHOHO! Woohyun’s at it again!” Dongwoo said and laughed like a retarted man.

“But who’s she hyung? She looks about my age!” Sungjong asked Myungsoo.

“She’s cute, I don’t think Woohyun will make a move on her” Hoya mumbled while looking at his phone still walking. Sunggyu looked at the two person in front of them.

 

“You don’t mingle your self around girls, Myungsoo, who’s she? She doesn’t look like your relative” Sunggyu said.

“EY! Girlfriend?!” Sungjong said excitedly.

“Ani” Myungsoo said with a furrowed eyebrows. “She’s—ugh, daughter of my godfather, yeah” Myungsoo said and mentally did a victory dance for his alibi.

 

“Yah! Her name’s Eun Hee!” Woohyun shouted at them. They stopped in front of their classroom.

 

“Annyeong, Eun Hee-ssi, I’m Sungjong! How old are you?” Sungjong waved at her. Seul Bi smiled awkwardly at him and bowed at him. Myungsoo stared at her strangely because she’s not the clingy girl who he knew.

“I-I’m turning seventeen” she mumbled.

“Oh! Then I’m your oppa!” Sungjong said then smiled. Most of the girls watching them, eyed Seul Bi in jealousy.

 

“Hi! I’m Dongwoo, I’m your oppa too!” Dongwoo said and patted her head. She bowed at him and smiled.

“Call me Hoya” Hoya said and waved.

“Hello, I’m your oppa too, call me Sunggyu oppa” Sunggyu said and smiled at her making his eyes disappear.  That’s a cute smile. Seul Bi thought. Woohyun smiled at her, because he already introduce himself to her.

 

“Annyeong, Eun Hee, you look familiar” Sungyeol said making her startled. “Omo!” She said. She held her chest in surprise. Myungsoo was just quiet the whole time, observing Seul Bi’s actions. Seul Bi’s face turned red while looking at Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol tilted his head to his side and looked at her closely. Seul Bi blinked and automatically the envelope she’s holding, she used it to hide her face. Do I say I’m Seul Bi? Eotokkhe?

Sungyeol blinked. “Oh, by the way I’m Sungyeol” he said and just shrugged.

 

“Sungjong, can you accompany her to registrar’s office, she’s going to get her schedule, she’s in your class” Myungsoo ordered the maknae.

Sungjong saluted and walked beside Seul Bi, leading the way.

 

The six watched the two as they walk away.

“Does she have a crush on you or what?” Woohyun asked Sungyeol as they go inside.

Sungyeol bit his lip as he tilted his head trying to recall something. “She really do look familiar, where did I saw her?”

“Yah, you play boy bastard!” Woohyun said and hit his head. Sungyeol’s lip twitched and kicked Woohyun’s leg. “You’re the who’s like that!” Sungyeol smiled at him while Woohyun just sat at his chair.

 

Myungsoo quietly sat beside Sungyeol and plugged his earphones in. Dongwoo made an airplane made of paper and threw it, it landed at Woohyun’s forehead.

“WHOO! BULL’S EYE!”  Dongwoo shouted. The other students were also playing around like it’s a playground for kids.

Woohyun jumped behind Dongwoo getting a piggy back ride. Sungyeol laughed and threw them papers, papers were literally everywhere. Hoya is just quiet at his side while playing at his phone, and Sunggyu reading a book.

Chaos, really.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So we’re classmates!” Sungjong said.

Seul Bi nodded, she can’t stop looking around the school, it’s her first time, and she felt very happy.

“You look happy” Sungjong said.

Seul Bi nodded again. “It’s my first time”

“First time in school?” Sungjong said and furrowed his eyebrows. Seul Bi’s eyes widened with that she said. “I-I mean, it’s the first time, I g-got to meet Myungsoo’s friends”

“Ahh! So you’’ll start the class tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, I’m so excited!” Seul Bi beamed at him. Seul Bi felt comfortable around Sungjong, maybe because their age does not differ that much.

 

“I will help you adjust here, Eun Hee-ah! Promise!” Sungjong said and raised his right hand for a high five. Seul Bi just stared at his hand.

“Uhh, high five!” Sungjong said. He looks pretty. Seul Bi thought.

“High five?”

Sungjong nodded, he held her wrist and told her what to do. They appeared and Sungjong beamed at her. “That’s high five”

Seul Bi slowly smiled at him and she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo, high five! High five! High five!!!!” Seul Bi shouted as she roam around the kitchen raising her right hand. Myungsoo on the other hand is cooking for their dinner.

“CAN YOU SHUT UP?! WE ALREADY HIGH FIVED SO MANY TIMES! JUST SIT AND WAIT FOR THE FOOD! YOU’RE ING NOISY!” when Myungsoo looked at Seul Bi, he saw Seul Bi sitting infront of the table like a kid with a spoon on her right hand and a fork on her left hand, like a kid patiently waiting for her food.

 

Myungsoo almost rolled his eyes and focused on his work instead. He swear he imagined her having a bib around her neck and a bottle of milk in .

Oh yeah, she’s a kid.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading! I changed font size. Lol, 16 is too big, right? Thank you for reading, and please no more silent readers! <3 Comment if u want to! <3 I love you all!!!

P.S NOT EDITED.