Fifteen

Lost

fifteen


                         It has been two weeks since I came here to Seoul. Two weeks since I entered Myungsoo's life. Two weeks of heaven, thinking about it, I wonder what happened at home? I'm sure they are searching for me. What are my parent's doing? I hope I can explain to them why I wanted to be free. Because even though I feel this happiness, at the back of my mind there's my parents. I'm guilty because I escaped.

                         "Eun Hee? Hello?"

                          I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Sungjong waving his hands at me. I smiled at him. I spaced out again. I let my brain imagine many thing again. I just can't help it though. "Wait, what were you saying again?" We're both sitting at the bench just beside the field.

                          "I said I'll go buy some drinks, wait for me here"

                           I nodded at him and "Okay!" with that Sungjong got up from his seat and walked away. I looked at the students playing football. I fidgeted my fingers as I wait for Sungjong. It's our break time and later we will meet the rest of Myungoo's friends.

                           "Eun Hee-ssi?"

                           I looked up when I heard a girl's voice. There were three girls in front of me, the one who called me smiled and looked down on me. If I am right they are my classmates. "Uh yes?" I smiled too.

                           "Can you do us a favor? We really need to go but the teacher made us run an errand"

                           I blinked. "If I can do it, I can help"

 

 

 

 

                            I opened the storage room here at the back of the school. "Is it here?" I asked myself as I hear the creaking of the door as i open it wide. The scent of dust welcomed my nose and I can't help but sneeze. My nose is very sensitive when it comes to dust especially. My eyes wandered around the room and saw the piles of brooms there. I sneezed once again and I walked inside. Once I held on the broom I heard the door suddenly closed.

                            "Huh?" I looked at the door. I picked up the broom and walked towards it. I tried opening it but no help, it can't be opened. I tried calling out for someone just in case someone will hear me.

                            "Is there someone out there?!"

                            "Wooohooooo need help here!"

                             I continued to bang the door and shout. I suddenly stopped when I realized something. It's impossible for someone to be around here because it's already class time. I sighed and just sit down here. I don't know if this is coincidence or if someone planned this. If this is planned this is so funny! I'm not afraid of being alone because that's what I am for sixteen years. I can just wait here until the class ends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

                         Sungjong ran towards his hyungs as soon as the class ended. "Hyung! Hyung!"

                         "Woah slow down there little boy" Woohyun laughed at Sungjong. "Eun Hee's-----wait I am not little!" Sungjong snarled at Woohyun who is laughing. Myungsoo stared at Sungjong when he started his sentence with Seul Bi's fake name.

                         "Stop fighting peasants, what's the deal Sungjongie?" Sungyeol said while his lollipop. All of them turned to Sungjong who is slightly panting. "Eu--"

                          "Wait where's Eun Hee?" Sunggyu asked as he looked aroung searching for her presence. "That's what I am about to say, earlier when I bought drinks for the both of us, I lef her alone at the bench near the field, and then when I came back she's not there, so I just thought she went at the comfort room, so I waited for her but the bell rang and the class started yet she's still not there! This is my fault I shouldn't have left her!" Sungjong said as if he's rapping.

                          "She's what?" Hoya asked tilting his head.

                           "MISSING?!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

                           "Oh my God my baby!!!" Woohyun said and put his hands at his face. Myungsoo looked at his wristwatch and his brows furrowed when he saw it's already 5pm. Where the hell would she be? "You know what, instead of talking here, let's go find her" Sungyeol said. The others nodded and they ran. The seven of them split ways so that finding her would be easy.

 

                           Myungsoo walked with his hands inside the pocket of his pants. He sighed. That girl really, she's very troublesome. Knowing Myungsoo, he's not a patient guy. "Where the hell is she?" he whispered. He's not that worried but he's just pissed. Eversince the girl came, Seul Bi did nothing but make him feel annoyed yet worried. He checked his phone in case the other guys found her, but there are no messages. Myungsoo walked and walked until he saw eh end of the hallway. Which leads to the school backyard. Myungsoo halted and turned to return to the guys but stopped also when he looked back at the hallway. He sighed and walked towards there.

 

                           As soon as he reached the backyard he stopped when he saw nothing but plants and the storage room. He sighed and turn around to go to the boys but stopped again when he heard something.

                           "Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" he heard a girl's scream and a 'blag!'. He immediately turned around and his eyes widen when he saw Seul Bi walked out from the storage room with her hands covering her nose then sneezed, then sneezed again, and again.

                           "I really hate dusts!" she muttered and wiped the dusts at her skirts. Myungsoo looked at her whole body. Her hair was a mess and her eyeglasses reached the tip of her nose and she has some dirt on her cheeks.

                            Seul Bi is muttering under her breath, ranting how much she sneezed the whole time. Then she sneezed again.

 

                            Myungsoo bit back the laughter that was about to come out of his lips. He found it amusing how Seul Bi is ranting at herself. Myungsoo walked towards her and hit her head. "Ya"

                           Seul Bi's head went forward and she stumbled on her steps. She looked at her back and saw Myungsoo she rubbed the part where Myungsoo hit her. Her eyes widen and her frowning lips suddenly turned into a big grin. "Myungsoo!"

                           "Why are you here? Where have you been?" Myungsoo asked with a straight face, his hands still on his pockets.

                           "I was locked. For five hou--*sneeze* five hours!" Seul Bi said as she showed her five fingers.

 

                           "What- Why?"

                           "I don't know, all I know is some of my girl classmates asked a favor then I was locked here, it's kind of weird though, after hours of waiting I tried to kick it many times and, tadaaaah! I managed to uhh" Seul Bi looked at the storage room door. "Broke it?"

                            "Oh my God I broke it! I'm such a badass!" Seul Bi said as she pumped her fist.

                            Myungsoo shook his head at the woman infront of him. He held out his handkerchief and he wiped the dirt on her cheek then he suddenly wiped her whole face with force. "Hmmm-can't breath!" Seul Bi said then she grabbed the thing from Myungsoo. "Why so harsh?!" She frowned. He just shrugged his shoulders and turned around as he walk.

 

                           Seul Bi followed him and walked beside him.

                           "Where are the others, home?" Seul Bi asked.

                           "Because you are so troublesome all of them are finding you" Myungsoo said.

                           "Finding me? What-why? Wait, that sounds cute. It's like a movie, Finding me, no!--Nope, finding Seul-, I mean finding Eun Hee" Seul Bi clapped her hands. "It's like finding nemo!"

                           Myungsoo rolled his eyes and thought Here we go again.

 

 

 

                          "Eun Hee my baby where did you goooooo?!" Woohyun said as he hugged Eun Hee's little body. Seul Bi's arms were everywhere trying to get out from his arms. "Cant---breathe!" Seul Bi opened to breath in some air. "You're suffo--cating ME!"

                          Sunggyu slapped Woohyun's head and finally he let her go.

                          "Where have you been, Eun Hee-ah?" Sungjong said. Seul Bi looked at the boys and smiled when all of them wore the same face, worried. Except for Myungsoo of course.

 

 

 

                          Seul Bi explained what happened to her, every bit of the information.

                          "I'm not being rude, but I think the girls did it" Dongwoo said. Hoya nodded while looking at Eun Hee.

                          "Are they bullying you?" Sunggyu asked.

                          "What bullying? It's the first time they talked to me! I don't really know their names but they are all pretty" Woohyun's eyes twinkled at the mention of the word pretty. "really?!" Woohyun asked, and that earned him a slap from Sunggyu. Again.

                           "Awww, I'm just kidding"

                            Myungsoo closed his eyes and leaned at the wall to sleep.

                            "Whatever it is, just let it slide, we didn't know if it is planned" Sungyeol sighed.

                            "yea you're right" Sungjong said.

                            "Yay! Now let's go eat!" Seul Bi beamed. Sungyeol smiled then ruffled her hair. "Let's go guys"

 

 

 

 

                              "But seriously Eun Hee, you really need a cellphone" Hoya shrugged.


Hello guys! Thanks for voting up!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! Please do leave a comment! I'm trying to make baby steps here, I want everything to be right for Myungsoo and Seul Bi so please bare with me. Thank you all! :)