Eighteen

Lost

his pov;;


                      Mother finally went home after blabbering on me what I need to do on weekends, meetings here and there, fake smiling on some dudes I need to meet for their company. Saying that even though at this age I need to learn from them, because soon, I'll be taking over that damn company they are shoving in to my face. I never wanted to take over the company, heck, I despise it a lot. But there's nothing I can do, oh, actually there is, to follow every orders they give to my like I'm some kind of their employee.

                      I sighed and unlock my phone to see what time it is. 8:30pm. My brows furrowed. It's been hours since Seul Bi left, I sighed annoyingly and grabbed my coat and headed outside. I feel like I am responsible on every move she takes. It will be my conscience if something happens to her. Even though she forced herself in to my life I still feel like being responsible to her. Well, of course, she's living with me, she is my responsibility. Ever since Seul Bi barged in to my life I started doing things I am not supposed to do.

                      I walked outside looking around. She's not going any further because she knows to herself she's not good in directions. I unlock my phone once more and tapped the dial button. Then something stopped me. I groaned. She doesn't have a phone! I raked my hair in frustration. Remind me to buy her a damn phone next time.

                      I roamed my eyes once more and my eyes stopped at the figure sitting on the swing at the play ground. I slowly made my way to the said figure, I looked closely and sighed in relief when I realized it's her. She's hugging the notebook I gave to her earlier while leaning on the sides of the swing. I was about to tap her shoulders when her head slides and was about to fall on the land, my eyes widen and reflexes came through me and i caught her head at the right time. I'm kneeling in front of her while my right hand is holding on to her head. . How do I get out here? I froze when her head slides forward and her forehead came in contact with my chest. Riiiiight. How ing great. I sighed. There's no use in waking her up. Looking at her sleeping like a fetus, it's better not to wake her up. Really, Seul Bi, the things I ing do for you. I removed my coat slowly on my left arm, while my right hand is holding the back of her head. Scared for head to fall again. I admit I am a difficult person, I ignore many people because I don't care about them, but I think there's a little percent of gentle mann-ess. If there's a word like that left in me.

                       Then I removed my coat on my right arm while my left hand is holding on her head. After removing it fully I covered it on Seul Bi's body. While doing so, I heard a laugh behind me. It's hard to look behind but I still managed to do so.

                       "Young man, you're doing a good job" an old woman is smiling while looking at me.

                       Uh huh, it's not.

                        "You better hurry because night cold is serious" she smiled at me. I just nodded and carefully slid my arms behind her knees and swiftly scooped her up in my arms. "That's sweet" I heard her. Sweet my .

                         "Take care love birds!" The old woman walked away but I still heard her muttering "What a cute relationship they have"

                          I just walked towards the direction to my house. If you're wondering if she's light then no. She's quite heavy but I can manage. The first time I saw her on my car is she's a bit skinny. But I noticed she's finally gaining weight but it's not a bad thing. I adjusted her in my arms and walked again. The notebook I gave to her is rolled in my pockets because I find it hard to carry her while holding it.

 

                          When we're close on the gates I felt her rubbing her eyes, I looked down on her and saw her struglling to open her eyes. Cute. W-wait what? I did not said that in my head. "M-Myung?" I can't really explain what I felt when she called me Myung, if she's awake maybe I'll just curse at her with that fluffy nickname. I saw her struggling to speak so I just sighed and "Sleep now, talk later" she stopped struggling and she slept again.

 

                           I wanted to smack my face real hard when it comes to Seul Bi, it's like I'm beginning to become a different person when it comes to her, I wanted to scream profanities in frustration. Once we reached my house, I slowly made my way up to the guest room. I laid her down on her bed. I removed her shoes and covered her in her blanket. After that I quickly left the said room.

 

                           When I reached my room I fished out the notebook that is rolled in my pocket. My eyes widen when I saw it is my music notebook. Now , I did not just gave her this notebook, didn't I? This is ridiculous. Did she.. did she looked through it? I hope not. No one knows about my passion in my music except my parents. They despise my passion for it just how I despise business a lot. I opened the notebook and I almost forgot how this looks like. It's been a while ever since I ever opened this. I just can't continue to write songs. I need an inspiration. Maybe? I am going through a lot of trouble with my parents, that's why.

 

                            I sang the first line and closed my eyes.

                            "Jeo meolli.. tteonado"

                            "Gamanhi, yeogi isseulge~"

                            I sighed. I was about to lay down on my bed when I heard Seul Bi screamed. What now? I ran towards her room and found her sweating and panting as she looked around. Nightmare? I walked towards her and held her shoulders. My eyes widen a bit when she slapped my hand away. I looked at her with a little hint of concern and held her shoulders once more. I felt her stiffened at my touch but I didn't care. I held her cheek and my right hand on her neck. I began drawing circles on her jawline, I felt her relaxed but still her breathing is fast. "Inhale, exhale" I said. She followed. Once she's calm I looked at the table and was glad to see a pitch of water and a glass. I filled the glass with water and handed it to her.

                             "It's just a nightmare, calm down"

                             "Drink this" she obeyed me and drank it. She stared at me and whispered. "A... nightmare"

                              I  nodded at her statement and stood up. "You're having a fever, I'll just cook some sou--" I stopped on my tracks when I felt her holding my wrist. I looked at my wrist then to her. "Can- Can you please tell me you're not going to give me back to them?"

                               "Please" she whispered.

                                I softly removed her hand from my wrist and smiled a little. "As long as you do the chores, I won't"

                                I heard her muttering a thanks. I do not know what kind of nightmare she had, but one thing is for sure, she's not feeling secured, she's still scared from what she escaped, and by the looks of it she's just trying to overcome this feeling. I don't know what to say to her, I'm not good with comforting girls yada yada, all I know is girls always want me because of fame, I'm not bragging though, I know I look handsome and what but some girls really disgusts me. throwing theirselves over me is a very immature thing to do.

                                But with Seul Bi, it's like I am willing to walk over my limitations I have set in my life, I don't know but after holding her like that earlier, the sudden rush to protect her came in to my veins.

                                And I am not liking it one bit.


A/N: OKay!!!!! So one of the limited chapters with Myungsoo's POV in it. What do you say guys? HEHEHEHE i love you all!