Five

Lost

five;


Myungsoo woke up a little too early this morning. His eyes were still droopy and his mouth is yawning from time to time. What’s the occasion? Actually, it’s Monday, and Monday means school.

 

 

School. School , but for Myungsoo, he takes it seriously. He’s in perfect attendance, never late. He’s a straight A student. A role model, that’s what they say, but despite his perfect academic skills, no one ever dared to go against him. He is the son of the Kim’s. The heir of their successful company.

 

He is popular with his cold attitude and rude comments, but despite of that, he has this group of friends. There are 6 of them; I guess you’ll meet them soon?

After drinking a cup of coffee, he lazily went upstairs to prepare for school.

 

 

After an hour, he is already in his uniform, while walking downstairs, he is tying his necktie while his backpack is slinging on his right shoulder.

 

“You’re going to school?!” You suddenly popped out from nowhere and screamed.

Myungsoo stumbled on his steps, and he immediately held on to the railings. His eyes went wide while looking at you.

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?  Surprising me all the time!” He glared at you and then walked pass your body.

 

 

 

You run into him and you held on to his uniform. “Woah, daebak! So this is what school uniform looks like!” You said and helped him button his uniform.

He stiffened at your touch and pushed you forcefully, but being a persistent woman you did not stop nagging him.

“Can I come with you?! Can I? Can I? What does school looks like? Does it have a library?! Are there many students?” You said while wiping the imaginary dust on his shoulder and then you jumped up and down while holding his shoulders.

 

 

He sighed and held your shoulders causing you to stop. He forcefully turned you around, now you’re facing the living room.

 

 

You turn around again facing him while smiling. “Can I go—“

“BEHAVE” he said with authority.

You immediately lowered your head and pouted your lips. (Imagine a sound of ‘meow’ popped when Myungsoo said behave and you automatically lowered your head lol)

 

 

Myungsoo bit back a small smile but forced himself not to. He turned around to go outside when he heard your voice.

“Take care, Myungsoo! I’ll wait for you!!!” you said while waving at him. He just shook his head and headed outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo walked in the hallway while the earphones are plugged in in his ears, and listening to some music. The obvious stares were visible, not that he care though.

He don’t give a on whatever the people thinks at him.

 

“Yah, Myungsoo-ah!” someone called from behind, but because Myungsoo is still in his own world, he didn’t notice it. Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo irritatingly removed his earphone on his left ear while his right hand is on his pocket.

“I’ve been calling your name, aish”

“Sungyeol, your arm is heavy” Myungsoo said with a straight face.

“Man, the others are looking for you!” Sungyeol said then dragged him to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

“Ya! Give me my food! I’ll say this to Myungsoo hyung!” Sungjong said while reaching for his sandwich, but Woohyun keeps the food away from him.

Dongwoo is too busy eating to notice the two bickering, while Hoya is chatting with Sunggyu.

“Guuuuyss!” Sungyeol hollered at them while wearing a gummy smile, he comfortably sat beside Dongwoo and devoured on food.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Sungjong almost tripped while running into Myungsoo, dying to say what Woohyun was doing to him.

“Woohyun is bullying me!” Sungjong whined.

“Yah, look at this brat, ‘Woohyun’ only?! No ‘hyung’?!” Woohyun scoffed and mehrong-ed Sungjong and keep on teasing him.

 

“Oh shut up” Myungsoo pushed Sungjong to the table and glared at Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the class, Myungsoo and his friends are usually hanging out whenever the class ended, but Myungsoo declined, worried at his house. Yes people, his house, well there’s a stranger in his house, and he can’t help but feel worry, what if she already stole something?

 

Myungsoo’s other side of his brain says, not to entrust his house to her, but the other side says, it’s okay, she’s not that bad.

 

Myungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair. He opened the main door and his eyes roamed the house.

 

Empty. What I mean is, the girl is not around. Suddenly he heard the sound of utensils in the kitchen. His brow furrowed. And then all of a sudden,

 

“Myungsoo, you’re back!” You exclaimed while running to him while raising your arms. You immediately went to him, and grabbed his bag and placed it to the couch.

 

Myungsoo looked at you, amusement is written all over his face. He removed his coat and you hurriedly grabbed it and placed it in the couch also.

 

 

“So, how was school?” you asked with your eyes twinkling.

 

 

 


A/N: Sorry short update guys. It's midterm exams, and gosh. GUESS WHAT, I FINISHED MY PHYSICS AND DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS EXAMMMM! HOORAAAY! ALL HAAAAAIIIL CALCULUSSS.