Seven

Lost

seven;


“Just pure ” Myungsoo muttered under his breath.

 

 

Myungsoo then immediately went outside his room and saw you sitting at the couch in the living room. He bit his lips in frustration, not knowing what to do, he marched towards you and pulled your wrist and forcefully lead you upstairs.

 

“Why?” you blinked at him while running upstairs, his left hand was gently wrapped in your wrist.

The both of you reached his room, and he quickly let go of your wrist.

“Stay here, and don’t get out, understand?”

 

You nodded innocently and have this confused face.

 

“My parents are coming any minutes from now, so you better hide in here, or else you’re dead!” Myungsoo said, he was like scolding a five year old kid.

 

Being a five year old kid like, you just nodded.

 

You lay down on Myungsoo’s bed, waiting for him. You sighed, thinking of your parents. Are they looking for you? What was their reaction when you escaped?

 

You stood up from his bed and walked around his room. You touched the glass where his mini-car collections are placed. There are so many of them. You smiled looking at the particular red colored car.

 

“Woa, it’s cool” you said and leaned your head forward like a kid at the mirror.

 

 

You looked around once more and your eyes landed at his study table. There is a photo placed beside its lamp. You picked up the frame and your brows furrowed. It’s a picture of 7 people. You looked at Myungsoo, he’s half-smiling, even though he is not smiling cheerfully you could see the twinkle in his eyes. Your eyes landed at the man beside him, his arms were around Myungsoo’s neck and he is smiling seeing his gum.

 

He’s familiar? You tilted your head.

 

Then you just shrugged and placed it back on the table again. You sighed once again; you really wish not to come back again to your house. If possible, you wanted to stay here forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo rubbed his temples while looking at his parent’s car heading out his house gates. Fortunately his parents did not roam around his house like they used to, they just asked how he is doing and chat a little.

He closed and locked the door and headed upstairs.

“Ya, you can go out n-“ Myungsoo’s word stopped when he saw you peacefully sleeping at the edge of his bed. He sighed annoyingly while looking at you.

He’s seriously having a bad headache because of you, ever since you appeared in his boring life he’s been experiencing his life like a roller coaster, thrill.

 

He was never been close to other girls because he found them annoying with their screams and ear-breaking squeals. He also never had a girlfriend from the past because he doesn’t have a time for those stuffs.

This is the first time a girl was ever close to her, and the thing is! She’s living with him! For free!

 

He looked at her once again, you were covering your body with your arms and was about to fall in his bed. She’s wearing my clothes again.

“Aish! Annoying!” He mumbled and lowered something on the air conditioner. He walked towards you and easily put his arms behind your neck and legs to lift you up. He gently placed you in a more comfortable position and far away from the edge.

He tucked a blanket over your body that reached your neck.

He looked at you once more and tucked your messy hair beneath your ear. He sighed and stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo sat at the dining area and drank his water straight.

“What the hell did I do?” Myungsoo mumbled.

 

 

He did not know why, but he suddenly had the urge to look out for you and protect you.