Seventeen

Lost

seventeen


                         "Mom, I can explain" Myungsoo said quickly. Hiding Seul Bi behind him. Myungsoo's mother raised her left eye brow looking at his son. "Very well son, I'm all ears" Myungsoo looked at his mom directly into her eyes. "She's just my classmate and she's here because she I borrowed her notes which I didn't copy well last week"

                         Myungsoo sighed. "And she's here because she needs it back"

                         "It can't wait?" Myungsoo's mother scrutinized his son for any evidence of him lying. "No it can't, we have exams tomorrow" Myungsoo's mother paused and looked at the two. She eyed the said girl and to Myungsoo. "Why don't you get the notes you're saying and I'll be her company here" Myungsoo's mother fakely smiled at his son.is Myungsoo's mind is a mess. He looks at Seul Bi and sighed.

                          "All right" Myungsoo half-heartedly went inside. Silently hoping for Seul Bi to handle his Mom well, knowing his mother is a total sometimes, and a perfectionist. Myungsoo lived his life behind his parents' shadows. That's what hurts him most. He thinks they only think of him as a trophy. Myungsoo reached his room and grabbed the first notebook that he saw at his study table. He hurriedly jogged downstairs, speeding his way down not wanting to put Seul Bi in a hard position. Once he reached them he quickly handed it to Seul Bi.

 

                           "Thanks, you can go home now" Myungsoo eyed Seul Bi. Seul Bi looked at him with different eyes. Seul Bi just nodded and bowed at his mother. She hurriedly walked outside the gates, once Myungsoo saw she's no where to be seen by his eyes he turned to his mother. "What do you want mother?"

 

                           "Why so hard on me, son, I'm just visiting you" she said as she sit on the couch. Myungsoo sighed once again. His mind full of thoughts where Seul Bi might be. It's getting late and she know nothing outside. "I'll just discuss some of your schedules on weekends"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                            Seul Bi wondered outside the subdivision holding Myungsoo's notebook. She felt the air and shivered slightly. Yea right, polo shirt and shorts. Nice. Seul Bi's eyes twinkled when she saw an empty playground. She ran towards the place and chose to sit at the swing. Seul Bi swinged a little and laughed at herself. "Wee!!!" she squealed as she swing again.

 

                            Seul Bi looked at the notebook in her lap. Her eyes twinkled in curiousity. The notebook is covered in white. She opened the notebook and the first page has a hand written letters at the right side of the paper. KMS. "KMS? What is KMS?" Seul Bi mumbled. Seul Bi turned the page and saw that it was full of notes with lyrics, she noticed the handwriting. It's Myungsoo's. Seul Bi's fingers traced the notes carefully. She could tell by the mere notes that it was written with love. She started humming the notes that is written on the notebook. It would have been better if she has her guitar with her. Even though she lived her sixteen years in her room, she's always been a fan of music, including guitar.

 

                            "This is beautiful" Seul Bi whispered. She stared at the notebook in front of her. She didn't know Myungsoo has the talent to write music. She smiled. She learned another thing from him. One is that he can's stand someone he cares about being sad, that's what he showed to her today, and second he writes music.

 

                              Seul Bi has been at the playground for atleast thirty minutes. She's drawing circles at the soil with her converse, totally bored. "Seul Bi?" she heard a familiar voice. Seul Bi looked up and was greeted by Sungyeol's face. Seul Bi's face lightened. "Sungyeol!" she beamed at him as she quickly stood up.

 

                              "What are you doing here? It's already, uhmm" Sungyeol looked at his wristwatch. "7:06pm, it's late"

 

                              "uhmm, ha ha, taking a walk?" Seul Bi said and scratched the back of her neck.

                              "Why are you alone?" Sungyeol asked and sat at the swing beside her. Seul Bi sat once again. "I enjoy my company a lot" She grinned at Sungyeol. Sungyeol laughed. "Well then, let me enjoy your company too" Seul Bi smiled at his response. "Do you live around here?" Seul Bi asked.

                              "Nope, I just visited my cousin who lives just around the corner, oh, Myungsoo lives here" Sungyeol mumbled. "Wait do you live here too?" Seul Bi shrugged, refusing to answer his question. Seul Bi pointed at the sky full of stars. "I'm from there"

                               "Ha ha, funny" Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

                               Seul Bi laughed. "Yea, I'm a goddess" the Seul Bi looked at Sungyeol smugly.

                               "A goddess in a red converse?" Sungyeol laughed. Seul Bi looked at her shoes. "Yea right, I'm a one of a kind goddess too, I bring happiness" She smiled. Sungyeol rolled his eyes once again at her reply. "You know, you're really mysterious"

 

                               Seul Bi snapped her fingers. "That's because I am a godde--aw!" Sungyeol flicked her forehead. "Stop with the goddess thingy, it doesn't suit you" Seul Bi frowned. Seul Bi spent the next thirty minutes with Sungyeol, just chatting with each other. Sometimes there are moments where silence comes in but in a comfortable way. Seul Bi shivered once again when she felt the cold air touched her skin. She 'oomphf'-ed when a jacket was thrown at her. She looked at Sungyeol.

                               "Just wear it" Sungyeol said. Seul Bi nodded and wear it, she muttered a simple thanks and looked up at the sky. Her mind wanders what is happening to Myungsoo's house now.

                                "I need to go home, are you sure you're not going to?" Sungyeol asked. Worried to leave Seul Bi alone. Seul Bi smiled. "Yes, a few more minutes maybe then I'll go home, you can go, I'll be all right"

                                 Sungyeol sighed.

                                 "Go ahead" Seul Bi shooed him.

                                  "All right, see you tomorrow" Sungyeol ruffled Seul Bi's hair then walked away. Seul Bi tightened the jacket around here feeling really cold. Soon, Sungyeol's figure is no longer to be seen. She sighed. She felt really light headed, she yawned and leaned at the sides of the swing. Soon her eyes closed and soon she's on her dream land.

 

 

 

 

                                  Seul Bi stirred in her sleep as she felt her bed rocking. She rubbed her eyes as she felt being carried. She tried to open her eyes but she can't fully open it. Then she smelled something. Myungsoo's scent. When she half-opened her eyes she saw Myungsoo's jaw line, her arms were wrapped around Myungsoo's neck and he's carrying you in a bridal way. Seul Bi shivered when she felt the wind in her legs. She unknowingly snuggled closer to Myungsoo's body. Myungsoo tightened his hold on you making your face land on his chest.

 

                                  "M-Myung-?" she mumbled.

                                  "Sleep now, talk later" Myungsoo mumbled on her head. Myungsoo already saw the gates of his house.

                                   Soon Seul Bi fell asleep again. In Myungsoo's arms.

 

 

 

                                   Seul Bi woke up once again. She gets up from her bed and looked around. She's in Myungsoo's guest room again, her room. She looked at the clock beside her bed. 11:15pm. She groans as she felt her head heavy. "Crap, I didn't eat dinner" she mumbled. Holding her head she get off her bed and noticed that her shoes were already placed on her shoe rack and the jacket Sungyeol lend her is at her study table. She hissed when she felt her headache killing her. She quietly went out her room and her eyes widen at the familiar house.

                                   Her heart beating poundly at her chest. She remember every detail of this house. Even the shape of every column. She ran back inside her room and saw it was the same room she lived in for the past 16 years. Myungsoo's bedroom turned in to white, and everything became her room.

 

                                    "Sweetie, are you alright there?" She heard a familiar sound. She shaked her head. "No" she whispered. She already escaped! It's impossible for her to go back again at this place. Unless..

                                     They got her at the playground. But no, she woke up at Myungsoo's guest room. Suddenly the door knob moved. Seul Bi looked at the door with horrified eyes. The door opened revealing her mother.

                                     "You managed to escape, but now that you're back, you'll be here.. forever"

                                       Seul Bi's eyes widen in horror and tears started to flow at her eyes. "No.. No! NO!!!!---"

 

 

 

                                     "NOOOOO!!!!" Seul Bi rise from her sleep with tears flowing, and horrified eyes. She quickly looked around and saw it was Myungsoo's place. Suddenly she felt someone held her shoulder and in reflex she slap the hand away and looked at the person. She saw Myungsoo looked at her with an expression she can't read. She's not good with reading eyes. Myungsoo held Seul Bi's shoulder once more. Seul Bi's breathing is still heavy and running. Myungsoo held the her left cheek and the other one is on her neck. Myungsoo rubbed his thumb at her jaw line trying to make her calm down. Myungsoo sighed. The things I do for this girl. "Inhale, exhale" Seul Bi blinked and shivered at his touch but followed him, she inhaled and exhaled. Just like Myungsoo is ordering her.

 

                                     "It's just a nightmare, calm down" Myungsoo let go of her left cheek and handed her the water. "Drink this"
                                     She obeyed him like a kid and drank the water in one shot, like a liquor. She nodded at him. "A.. nightmare" Seul Bi whispered still remembering her dream. "You're having a fever, I'll just cook some sou--"Myungsoo halted at his step when Seul Bi grabbed his wrist. "Can-Can you please tell me you're not going to give me back to them" Seul Bi said.

                                      "Please" she whispered.

                                      "I want it here"

                                       Myungsoo gently pushed Seul Bi's hands and patted her head. "As long as you do the chores, I won't" Myungsoo smiled a little at her which surprised her for a moment. Seul Bi looked at Myungsoo's back figure. "Thankyou" she mumbled.


A/N:

Hi!! Please comment what you think and thank you for reading!