Thirteen

Lost

thirteen


“Did you check your bag?” Myungsoo said as he slung his backpack around his right shoulder while going downstairs together with Seul Bi. Seul BI’s holding the straps of her backpack like child.

“Ne!”

 

Seul Bi is now wearing their school uniform, together with the sneakers Myungsoo bought for her, she adjusted her fake eyeglasses while following Myungsoo to his car.

 

Myungsoo sit at the driver’s seat and handed his bag to Seul Bi who’s already sitting beside him. Seul Bi placed it in her lap and hugged it. Myungsoo put on his seatbelt. He pointed on the seatbelt behind her and she nodded then put it also.

 

During the whole ride, Seul Bi’s face never changed. Smiling and beaming at him everytime. As usual, Myungsoo shut her up, and glared at her, but still she’s not Seul Bi if she’s not noisy.

 

Myungsoo stopped his car.

“Oh? Why did we stop, oh! I can see the gate!” Seul Bi said looking outside his car. “You go first, it will be dangerous if we came together” Myungsoo said.

“Why?” Seul Bi asked him.

“No more question, now get out” Myungsoo grabbed his bag and leaned on her pulling out her seatbelt. “Eh? But why?” Seul Bi asked.

Myungsoo felt her breath and abruptly stopped, realizing their position. He looked at Seul Bi, their noses almost touching, but Seul Bi seems not to mind because she continued talking and whining.

 

Myungsoo faked a cough and made a distance. “We’ll see after school, so go out while I ask nicely, arasso?” Myungsoo said with a cold voice.

Seul Bi’s lips twitched and nodded. “Arasso” She opened the door and went outside. She waved and smiled at Myungsoo while closed the door when she heard Myungsoo said something.

“Good luck”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo, my name is Yoon Eun Hee, I’m sixteen years old, I like sunny-side up eggs, I love ice cream, oh! The chocolate ones, I also hate pink, I love watching TV especially Phineas and Ferb, also I like to—“

“Okay, that’s enough uhh, miss” The teacher said awkwardly. Seul BIi is introducing herself like she’s an elementary student. The students laughed because of her, she saw Sungjong in the corner. Sungjong waved at her and she waved back.

 

“Uhh, so you can sit beside Yoon Mi, Yoon Mi raise your hand” the teacher ordered.

The Yoon Mi girl raised her right hand. Seul Bi went beside her and quickly sits down. Seul Bi looked at Yoon Mi, she is beautiful, very. Yoon Mi looked at her side and Seul Bi’s lip automatically formed a smile.

 

Yoon Mi, scrutinized her. “Omo, you’re that girl!” she said with a high pitch. “Yah, why are you with Oppa yesterday?!”

 

“Oppa?”

“Myungsoo-oppa! Who are you to him?!”

 

“If anybody asks what your relationship to me is, just say I’m your family’s friend son, arasso?”

 

“Uh, he’s the son of my family’s friend” she smiled.

But the girl just looked at her with a suspicion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Break time.

 

“How was first day?” Sungjong asked her while walking towards the canteen.

“It was fun!” Seul Bi beamed at him and smiled. She learned about so many things, she enjoyed listening to her boring teacher which is quite weird.

“Oh! By the way, Eunhee-ah, our next subject is P.E, be prepared!”

“What’s PE?” she said as they went to the line of foods.

“Physical Education, silly! We’re doing basketball, I hate that subject though” Sungjong sulked and pouted. Seul Bi smiled and patted his back.

“Gwaenchanha, it’s going to be alright”

Sungjong laughed at how Seul Bi was serious about that statement. She roamed her eyes around the canteen and it stopped at a certain body. There he is, drinking his soda in can with boring eyes. The gang is with him too.

 

Their eyes met and Seul Bi quickly wave at him. Girls looked at where Myungsoo is looking at and they saw Seul Bi waving. They looked back at Myungsoo, but he just nodded at her.

 “Did you see that?”

“He acknowledged her!”

“OMO!”

“Who is she?”

 

Myungsoo and the rest went outside because of their next class; they just waved at Sungjong and Seul Bi. Girls cried in jealousy of this new girl in school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Hee already changed in to her P.E uniform, white t-shirt and green short that is above the knee. She headed to the gym and saw her classmate already playing around.

Once their teacher comes in they already lined.

 

Today, they will just try the free throwing. Ladies first. She looked at Sungjong and he just made a fist and mouthed ‘fighting!’. She nodded and gave him a thumbs up while smiling.

 

 “Oh my gosh, I can’t do it!”

“This is not my style!”

Girls kept on whining and whining on how boring their class is. When Seul Bi’s turn she held the ball and just effortlessly threw the ball. It landed with a thud.

 

Silence..

 

It didn’t even reach the ring. The girls mocked her and laughed at her. She adjusted her eyeglasses and just laughed along them.

 

“She’s the one, right?”

“Yea! I didn’t know she’s our classmate”

“Ah! I don’t like her”

The girls started murmuring to each other while Seul Bi is just trying to shoot the ball again. Sungjong shook his head as he heard the girls. He just felt he needs to look out of her, especially with these insecure and jealous brats.


A/N: Short update sorry! I think I'll update next week or next next day, I dunno! Please bare with me! I love you all! Please do leave a comment!