Eleven

Lost

eleven


“You go straight to registrar’s office, talk to her and she will handle the applications, I already told her about you, and also! Your name is Eun Hee, okay? Don’t ever tell anyone about yourself okay? If you want to hide, be bright. I just wanted you to feel how to study in a school” Myungsoo murmured while driving and Seul Bi on his side.

 

 

However, Seul Bi was smiling at him teasingly all the time.

 

“And stop smiling you’re creeping me out!” He yelled.

 

Still smiling.

 

“You’re afraid of thunders..” Seul Bi slowly said while her smiles keep on increasing. Myungsoo’s ear turned red because of last night’s incident.

 

 

“YOU’RE AFRAID OF THUNDERS?!”

 

“Heol, daebak!” Seul Bi said with amusement. She saw how pitiful Myungsoo looked like, and it looks like he’s not in the mood to be rude to her. Seul Bi circled her arms to his arms and lead him to his bedroom.

 

Everytime a thunder strikes his body gets weaken. While going up, Seul Bi asked her. “Why are you afraid of them?”

 

“You don’t need to kno—“ another one causing Myungsoo stopped talking.

 

“Are you alright if I go out now, I’m sleepy” Seul Bi asked when Myungsoo was now laying down his bed. Myungsoo nodded and gestured her to go away muttering a “Shoo”

 

Seul Bi then grinned “Goodnight!”

 

She was about to close the door when a lightning came followed by a very loud thunder.

 

“ANI! COME BACK!!!” Myungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

“You sayin’something?” Seul Bi asked in a teasing manner with a mischievous smile on her face. Myungsoo glared at her at pointed at the chair beside his chair.

“Sit there, and wait me sleep”

 

“You know, we’re the total opposite, I like thunders and lightnings”

 

“I don’t like them one bit” Myungsoo murmured like a five year old kid and tucked the blanket to his body even more. All Seul Bi can see is his face, he was almost pouting.

 

“I’m really excited tomorrow, Myungsoo! You know what? I’m so excited by the mere thought of having classmates, teachers and everyone!”

 

Myungsoo just stared at her while she is talking.

 

“I want to know the feeling of having lots of friends!”

 

“You don’t need many friends if they are just fake” Myungsoo murmured.

 

“What do you mean by fake?” she blinked.

 

“You know, befriending you because of your looks, your money and your popularity, it ”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Ah! By the way, I hate pink” she said.

 

“I know” he glared at her.

 

“But you bought a dress colored with pink!”

 

“So what?”

 

“I hate it!”

 

“It’s my money anyway!” Myungsoo hissed.

 

“I like your clothes” Seul Bi giggled as she grinned at him once again. She looked around his room, it was pitch dark because of the black out, but luckily there’s an emergency light at his bedside creating enough light for them.

 

“They’re very comfortable and it’s smells like you”

 

“You’re creepy, do you like me?” he asked her with a serious eyes.

 

“Yes! You kept me even if I’m a stranger!” she said and beamed at him. She started to count in her fingers. “You feed me, you clothe me, you keep me, and you took care of me, even though you’re cold always you don’t push me away” she said.

 

“You’re not a stranger, you’re Seul Bi” he said.

 

“Gomawo” she mumbled.

 

“I know any time from now they can find me, but atleast I wanted to enjoy life” she said.

 

“Do you want me to sing?” she said happily. “It can help you sleep!”

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes after Seul Bi said that. Seul Bi started humming an old song. His heart calmed down while listening to her voice. It’s not very beautiful, but it’s not ugly, it’s a calming one.

 

As Seul Bi finished the song she smiled at Myungsoo who she thought was already sleeping.

 

“Jajan! The storm is gone, Myungsoo-yah, you can sleep now” she said and headed out of his room.

 

Myungsoo also realized the rain stopped and the thunders stopped.

 

 

 

“Ya, we’re here” Myungsoo said. He’s wearing his school uniform while Seul Bi is wearing one his gray sweatshirt and a black leggings and a red converse. She insisted on wearing his clothes, little did he know Seul Bi got some of his clothes last night.

 

Before Myungsoo can even stop her she already wore it leaving Myungsoo in a bad mood.

 

Some of the students murmured as they saw Myungsoo out of his car and gasps were heard as soon as Seul Bi stepped out of his car. She beamed at Myungsoo with a smile again.

 

“You’re afraid of th—“ Myungsoo quickly covered your mouth with his hand. He widen his eyes at you as if saying shut-the--up-or-else-your-dead.

 

 

“Myungsoo! Man! You’re late!” Your eyes followed the voice and you saw six men walking towards Myungsoo. Uh-oh.


A/N: HELLOOOO!!!! Short update again. Huehue. Thank you so much to those who commented! I got really excited when I read it and suddenly my head was full of ideas. I tend to get too excited when someone is commenting. I love you all so much! 

NOT EDITED. SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS <3