Three

Lost

 

three;


All day, all you do is follow Myungsoo all around the house like a puppy. Myungsoo is walking casually to the kitchen to get some snacks while you walk at his back.

 

After getting what he wants in the refrigerator he quickly turns around and your face welcomed him.

 

 

“Omo!” he shouted, surprised. “Yah!” he shouted once again. His face flustered and showed a surprised reaction. You blinked at him.

 

“Get out on my way” He harshly pushed you to the side making you bump in the table.

 

 

“Ouch” you said while rubbing your side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo is sitting at the sofa while reading a book, his legs were crossed and he is still wearing his famous poker face. Your head popped out at his side,

“Hey, can I go outside?” you asked too innocently.

 

 

No response.

You smiled widely and run towards the door to go outside.

Myungsoo stopped reading and placed his hand with his book on his lap. He looks at the back where you ran off, and think. Where to?

He just shrugged and continued on reading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walked happily around the city of Seoul. People are literally everywhere, couples, family, and many more. While walking, you saw a store where they sell dresses. You immediately run there and touched the transparent glass while looking at the dresses.

 

“Wah, yeppeuda!” you cried while roaming your eyes around the shop, but the weird thing is, you look like a child outside the shop.

 

Just then, a group of girls walked out from the shop giggling.

“The dress you bought is so cute! Omo yah!” the girl squealed while looking at the paper bag where the dress is.  “Of course, I am great at choosing” the other girl grinned widely.

 

You watched them in awe and your eyes followed them. After that you just shrugged and walked again, skipping your way side by side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo hissed again when his phone rang, popping out the name who is the caller. He angrily grabbed his phone and harshly slides the green button to answer the call.

 

“Nae?”

 

“Come here in instant” the voice on the other line said with full authority.

“Wae?” Myungsoo said with a calm voice, his eye brows twitching every now and then due to irritation he is feeling right now.

 

The voice on the other line said something and quickly hangs up. Myungsoo looked at his cell phone screen and throws it at the couch. He grabbed his jacket and his car keys and headed outside.

 

 

 

After an hour, Myungsoo’s car is already parked in his house. He walked out from his car and sighed tiredly. Opening the house’s door, his eyes somewhat roamed around looking for a certain person. She’s not here yet?

 

He frowned and just shrugged lying at the sofa tiredly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are roaming around for an hour; you stopped when you saw a man in front of a vending machine. You took a step closely watching him drop a coin at the machine, and after a couple of second he crouch down, and grab the can of soda himself and walked away.

 

You quickly ran and crouch down and put your hands inside where the man got his drink. “I thought there is a drink here?” she said loudly.

The man looked behind and saw you struggling there.

You remembered him dropping a coin in the machine. You cupped your dress and polo. “I don’t have any money in here”

You crouched down again, looking below the vending machine, there, you saw coins and you grabbed them using your hand letting your arm below the vending machine. You grabbed the coin and quickly stood up.

The man looked at you weirdly and tilted his head.

 

You dropped the coin and waited for the drink to come, crouching down. Nothing. No drink comes down. You stood up and messily tucked your messy hair behind your left ear.

 

“Yah!” you shouted, kicking the machine innocently.

 

“Give my money back!” you kicked it continuously but stopped midway when you heard someone. You looked up and saw the tall man, holding his soda in his right hand. He is wearing simple blue V-neck partnered with jeans. He is gorgeous.

“Yah” he said while looking at you.

He pressed something in the machine, and crouches down and got the drink and handed it to you.

 

“Whoa! How did you do that?” You said while looking at the can of soda in her hands. She tried opening it but failed. The man grabbed the soda and opened it for her and handed it again.

 

You drink it and you quickly reacted. “Omo! It’s so bubbly” you said with a sour expression.

 

“Anyways, kamsahamnida!” you said and made a thumbs up and smiled at him.

 

He stared at you weirdly. “Are you new here in Seoul?” he asked. You nodded too exaggeratedly while wearing a cheerful smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo tossed to his right once again and mumbled incoherent words. Where is she? Nah, maybe she went home and decided to not bother me again.

But wait,

Urgh, just where the heck is she?

She’s new here.

What?

Aish, fine!

 

He angrily stood up and grabbed his jacket again and his car keys, heading outside.


A/N: Kekeke~ guess who's the man? I also don't know. Can you help me choose? :)

a.) Sungyeol

b.) Kai

Pretty please! Comment ppali!! :D