Two

Lost

two;


 

The man was surprised to hear your voice. It was small yet sweet for his ears. He sighed and rubbed his temples and walked towards you and sat at the couch. Your eyes followed him when he sat down.

 

 

 

“Tell me what your name is” the man said while grabbing the book at the centre table and opened it reading. You gulped and your fingers automatically fidgets as your eyes remained on the ground.

 

 

 

“S-Seul Bi” you muttered in a low voice.

 

The man nodded in response as he turned the book to its next page.

 

 

 

“Where do you live?” he asked one more.

 

 

 

Your eyes feared and you immediately knelt down at his side and tugged on his wrist. “Please don’t take me back, please! I don’t want to go home, I don’t want to, I don’t want, I don’t want!” you said with your voice cracked.

 

 

The man looked at you with wide eyes. He harshly shook his arm and you landed at the floor with a thud.

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Please” you whispered.  He annoyingly ruffled his hair then looked at you again.

 

 

“Alright, then tell me why you are here?” he asked again.

 

 

“I-..  I was” you closed your eyes as memories filled your mind. “Can you please let me stay here for the mean time?” you mumbled so softly.

 

“NO! Why would you?!” he shouted once again.

 

 

 

You covered your ears with your hands and looked at him. “I was locked at home for.. 16 years, and all I want was freedom, I don’t know if they are finding me, I don’t know where to go, I just want to stay away from there, can you help me, eo? I don’t want them to find me; I don’t want to go back, I don’t want to.”

 

 

 

“For 16 years? Are you kidding?” he said.

 

 

“I’m not!”

 

“This is the first time I ever talked to a guy except for my dad, the first time I encountered many people around, the first time I entered a stranger’s house, the first time I ever felt right” your lips smiled as you say it to him as if it is the most wonderful thing you have experienced in your whole life.

 

 

The man stared at you in awe.

 

 

“You do understand that I’m a guy and you’re asking to stay here right?” he asked while staring at you,

You nodded your head and looked at him confused.

 

 

“My point is, you’re a girl, and I’m a guy” he said pointing something through his words.

 

You nodded again your head.

 

“Do you even know me?”

 

You shook your head.

 

“You trust me for you to be safe here?”

 

You paused for a while and think. You looked at him again and nodded. The man ruffled his hair again and put the palm of his hands in his face.

 

You walked to him using your knees and you shook his knee. “Can you help me? Please? Please!”

 

The man raised both of his hands. “Alright! Alright! Just stop touching me!”.

 

 

“Jinja?! Gomawo!” you said hugging his knees. He kicked you.

 

“Ya! get off.”

 

“Gomawooooo- wait what is your name?” you asked while looking up to him.

 

He kicked you again and your landed again at the floor.

 

He just stood up and turned his back at you, walking away.

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo”


A/N: Alright! All of my chapters are not edited so bare with the wrong grammars and spelling. Huhu. I crey. Thank you for those who subscribed! Next update will be next week, or maybe when I feel like it. LOL. Also, I want a poster for this story. TT Too bad, I don't know how to do one.

I love you all. Nyahaha <3

 

Comments are loved. :)