Four

Lost

four;


Narrator's POV:

 

Seul Bi is holding the edge of the tshirt of the man while walking.

“Keep holding that, so that you won’t get lost”. Seul Bi nodded while smiling, while holding the can of soda on her other hand. Her eyes roam everywhere as the man walks ahead of her.

“Sungyeeeooooooll” Seul Bi chanted while wriggling the edge of his shirt.

 

 

 

Yes people. The name is Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol. After the vending machine incident, Seul Bi was so delighted that she even asked for his name. Sungyeol was hesitant at first but then, he also answered it, and now, here they are, roaming around the Seoul. Sungyeol thought that she is new to the city so he decided to give her a company.

 

 

 

“Wae?” Sungyeol responded.

“I want to buy something but I don’t have money” Seul Bi whined while looking at something in particular. Sungyeol looked at her and then looked at where she is looking.

 

“Ice cream?” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

“Can I?” She looked up and smiled and blinked at him. Sungyeol shrugged and walked towards the shop.

 

 

 

 

“DAEBAK! This is so awesome! How come father and mother did not allow me to eat these kind of stuffs, like really really really! This is the best thing in the whole world!” Seul Bi whined as she devoured on her 5th round of chocolate ice cream.

Sungyeol looked at her, he was awed with the scene.

 

The sides of your mouth were full of ice cream, and your white dress was damped with chocolate syrup. Your hair was everywhere.

 

“Ahh, jinjaaa! If I knew this world is full of amazing foods, maybe I escaped earlier, aigoo, daebaaak!” you exclaimed.

 

“Escaped?”Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at you.

 

You looked at him with an uneasy expression, and smiled nervously. “Ah! Nothing!” you quickly denied at him. Sungyeol hesitantly nodded and just continued on eating his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo was walking on circles for an hour.

“Ugh, I don’t care anyway” He threw his keys on the sofa and grumpily walked upstairs towards his bedroom. He closed the door tiredly and literally threw himself on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

7:00PM

Seul Bi ran away from Sungyeol while waving her hands.

“BYEEEEE!!!”

Sungyeol waved his hands slowly while looking at her disappearing view. He sighed and put his hand on his pocket and walked away. Will they ever meet again?

 

 

 

Seul Bi quietly opened the main door, to her luck, it is not locked.

 

 

She stepped inside and looked around. Myungsoo just got out of his room and his eyes stared at your figure downstairs. Myungsoo is still not on his own self because he just woke up.

 

“Who is that?” He grumpily murmured. Then when he finally woke up, his eyes widened.

 

“YAH!” He growled then walked downstairs.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi!”  You smiled too innocently and ran towards him. “Seoul is sooooooooo amazing!” You exclaimed while spreading your arms so wide to explain how amazing Seoul is. You stopped in front of him and started to tell him every detail you’ve done outside.

 

“There’s a dress shop who sells dress, well of course they sell dress because it is a dress shop, anyways, and the dresses were all sooooooo beautiful!”

“Oh! The vending irritating machine! I got a soda! Man, I didn’t know the taste is so bubbly, but hey, it’s so delicious! Do you have a soda in can here, eo? Eo?!”

 

“It’s so beautiful when night comes, like omooo, the lights are literally everywhere! Myungsoo, DAEBAK!” You ended with thumbs up while smiling widely.

 

“I thought you totally left” Myungsoo said while his lips are twitching. He just pushed your forehead with his palm and walked pass you.

 

Being a persistent lady you followed him and keep on telling stories. Myungsoo sighed annoyingly and looked at you. He noticed the white dress you wore is damped with chocolates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He threw a piece of cloth at you and it landed on your face, you inhaled the lingering scent at the cloth. You held it up.

“Whoa! Myungsoo-ssi’s smell!” You said and hugged it so tenderly.

 

“Yah, the main purpose of that is for you to wear not to fangirl over my smell” He said and sat down on the sofa.

 

“Arassooo” you said and sat on his side.

 

Myungsoo inched away from you, but you inched closer to him, and the cycle began. He glared at you but you didn’t felt scared at all.

“Ya, I’m at the edge already can’t you ing move?” he growled.

 

“Why would I ing move?” you asked blinking.

 

“Stop cursing” he hissed and slapped your forehead causing you to lay down at the sofa.

 

“But you do, so am i!” you said rubbing your forehead.

 

He raked his black jet hair annoyingly. Ugh, he badly wanted you to be out of his life.


A/N: This chapter is not edited so bare with the grammars and wrong spelling puhleaseuuuu! Ta-dah! Sungyeol it is. Ahhh!!! How's my update? I think i . Sorry. XD But I promise to work hard! Fighting! AND LIKE, OMG. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND EVEN UPVOTING! OMGGGGGGGG YOU GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY LIKE OMG, YEAH LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I WON'T FORCE YOU TO UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE THIS BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE ON YOUR OWN WILL. KEKEKEKE SORRY I SPAZZ TOO MUCH.

AND HEY! I WAS INSPIRED AT HIGH SCHOOL LOVE ON DRAMA, AND LOL, SEUL BI IS ALSO HER NAME. HAHAHAHA. BUT I WON'T COPY THE SCENES THERE. HEHE.

HOLY CAMOLY HSLO EP.5 IS AIREDDDDDD LIKEEEEE OHMAGHAAAAAAD. I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE ENG SUB. LOL.

KBYE.

LOTS OF LOVE.

LOVE LOVE.

HART HART.

ARAY KO BH3.