2

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first period of the first day school. Sehun entered the class with Kai, if they're in other school, they might being surrounded by those coquettish girls who love to cling arround these boys. Luckily, it's Whimoon High School. Students who got a chance to study in here have no time to cling around those handsome boys called EXO-K. They're only thinking about their grades. Well, not all of them are nerds, but most of them are. So it can be conclude that those who rule this prestigious school is EXO-K. They're very smart that they don't have to pay attention that much to the teacher who talks in front of the class. They don't even attend any additional class while the other do.

Actually, Ara was the same like them. Without her hard work, things that were explained by the teacher will easily come into her genius brain. She never read her notes or even study when she's in home. She prefers stargaze or hang out by herself -- since no one would be able to accompany her. The only difference from EXO-K was she attend additional class. Not because she wants to study more or whatsoever -- there's no way Ara would study again. It's just because she doesn't want to be in home. Like what I said before, she hates being alone in her huge mansion.

Sehun looked at Ara who was playing with her phone and earphone plugged in her ears, she's humming some songs. While the other students were locking their eyes to the books in front of them. After a year being Ara's seatmate before, they never talked to each other. Not the real never but almost never. The only things they will talk about is time. Ara always asked Sehun about the time. Since she never use any watch and she can't see the clock in front of their class. She's nearsighted. But she doesn't want to use glasses. She said that glasses will make her looks like a nerd.

And if you're wondering then how did she learn when she's in school is by listening. She only listen to the teacher's explanation and just like a magic, she'll immediately understand that. No wonder she was nominated as one of the candidate to apply in SNU.

Ara doesn't hate Sehun the way she hates the others. Except Chanyeol of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter