The If-onlys

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I also have that arrangement marriage, Ara."

Those words keep repeating in my mind. The fact that I like him more than just a friend is . The fact that I can't see him with another girl is . The fact that he can't be with me is . Everything's just that that I can't even think clearly about anything. I thought I can just live without him. I thought I can just be with another guy. I thought I can see him with another girl. But the fact is I can't do anything about it. My mind and soul keep denying to do everything without him. Sehun has took a big part of me. Now it feels like I can't live without him. It feels like he changed the definition of breathing. I need him to breathe. He's my oxygen.

Chanyeol, I need you

- Ara

I heaved a sigh as I read that text popped up in my phone. It's been a long time she doesn't call me or even text me. Then I'm sure that she's really need me right now and she can't tell that to Sehun. Because I, somehow know that Sehun has already take my place. She trusts Sehun. But if she said that she needs me, then it means that it's all about Sehun. I know she loves him.

So I tell Bona that I should meet Ara as soon as possible. She nodded, "is it about the marriage?". I nodded then she squeezed my arms, "that's ok, Chanyeol. You can leave."

"You're not okay. I know women's dictionary, Bona"

She chuckled, "she's your childhood friend, your bestfriend. How could I mad at you for—"

Before she finishes her words, I hugged her tightly and whispered, "I love you". She smiled and nodded. Then she pushed me away so that I could see Ara as soon as possible.

--

I entered her mansion but it was all quiet. Then I walked to her room and I heard sobs. As I opened the door, I saw Ara with her swollen eyes and she was hugging her knees. She looks terrible. I've never seen Ara like this before. No, actually this is her second time to look this miserable. The first time was because she missed her parents. But what now?

"Chanyeol..", she blubbered so hard then I hugged him tightly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter