9

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still startled with that sudden Kai-pulled-Sehun's-collar-abruptly-and-said-that-Sehun-is-a-betrayer incident. Sehun doesn't give Kai any response, instead, he even rolled his eyes and heaved a sigh. And it makes Kai's anger grow even more. If only the other EXO-K members weren't there, Sehun might get a punch from Kai's fist. Even though they already hold back Kai, he keeps clenching his fist and his teeth indicates that he's in high dudgeon -- in other words, he's going to explode because of his anger.

Then Sehun and Kai being pulled by them to the outside of the classroom so that they won't make another riots here. But instead of following the other EXO-K members outside, Chanyeol stays beside me. I told him to leave me and look after for them but he insists to stay. So, what can I do? I just let him sit in Sehun's seat then he patted my shoulder, "are you ok?"

Well, I'm not entirely fine. It shocked me a lot, I still can feel my heartbeats beating so faster because of getting shocked. But saying that I'm not fine to Chanyeol is not gonna make me feel better. Then I decided to just nodded and smiled to Chanyeol indicating that everything's fine. He heaved a sigh, "I know that you're not. Why do you keep lying to me?"

I widened my eyes in shock. That's right, Ara. There's no way you can lie to Chanyeol. He knows you better than you, yourself, Ara. Then I pouted, "I'm in a fit of the sulks. I'll give you si-". If you're in a fit of the sulks then why the hell on earth you keep talking, Ara?! Fool! I cupped my mouth but Chanyeol just chuckled at me. He ruffled my hair then the bell rang. The first period is started. He stood up from Sehun's seat then he waved at me and dashed out from my class.

Not long after Mr. Kang entered the classroom, Sehun and Kai enter the classroom with bruises on their face. Did they fight? These boy, really. As soon as they enter the class, they're getting some lectures from Mr. Kang. And I'm sure that the lecture was about not to fight anymore and not to come late at his class anymore.

As soon as Sehun sat beside me, I want to ask him bunch of question but it seems like my face has said them all so Sehun puts his forefinger in his mouth beckoned me not to say anything at the moment. I nodded then he buried his face in his hands.

It's not about me, right? They're not fighting because of me, right? No, there's no way they would do that, Ara. It's true that Kai and Taeyong having a bet about to get your heart, but Sehun is not the part of the bet, right? He has nothing to do with the bet... right? Argh thoughts sure are killing me slowly. I'm not fully recovered and they'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter