The Decision

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I ruffled my hair as I was in chaos. This chaotic situation really pissing me off. I like Ara. I do really like her. But she doesn't like or even love me the way I love her. I can't just impose her to do the things she don't even like to. I want to marry her. But I want her to marry me as the guy she loves. Not because of a coercion or this ing deal. I don't get it. I'm pretty sure that this arrangement marriage is for the sake of their business perpetuity.

Suddenly I got a text from Ara. She told me to meet her in Beale St. As I walked down the stairs, I saw that figure was busy with his papers. He's my dad. He's the one who accept this arrangement marriage. He's the one who made Ara hate me even more.

I walked towards him and spoiled the coffee to his precious papers. He immediately thrown a glare at me and pulled my body away. He cleaned his precious papers then he walked towards me and slapped me hard. This is not the first time for me for being slapped. I'm already get used to this. After mom passed away five years ago, I can't recognize this man. He used to be that family-oriented man. But it was. It's all changed. He keeps slapping me and scolding me with this and that as I never do the right thing. He always do what he wants. Never a day he think about me. And now I'm totally ed up. I'm tired of following his orders.

Now he slapped me with his precious papers, "what the hell do you think you're doing?!?!"

"Do you feel it now?", I asked him as I was in terrible pain for not being able to choose anything. He frowned, "this is what I feel, dad. This is what I feel when you did everything as you please"

He widened his eyes in shock, "what's going on?"

I scoffed, "now you asked me what's going on? You set that marriage without even asking me and you asked me what's going on?! Do you think I'm stupid or what?! I'm no longer that little Jongin!! You can't do everything as you please, dad!! You have to think—"

"I'm sick, Jongin", he interrupted my words. "I will no longer be your dad. I will catch up your mom as soon as possible. I will meet her soon, Jongin"

Suddenly I can feel that my world's falling apart at the moment. I'm standing limply. I took a step closer to his desk, "what do you mean?"

He coughed and took a seat, "you're the heir of this company, Jongin. I can only lay my hope of this company on you. You will preside this company as soon as possible". He heaved a sigh, "but I can't let you do this alone. You need someone to be in your side, Jongin. I don't want you to be lonely, son. That's why I set that marriage for you"

I shook my head lightly, "I can do this alone. I will take over this company and—"

"She's a good girl", he interrupted my words. "She will be a perfect wife for you, son. I don't want you to be alone when I leave this world, Jongin"

"Dad", I looked at him right in his eyes. "You're not going to leave me and that's that"

I turned my back and dashed out from his mini-office. I could feel that my eyes were started to get glossy but there's no way I could cry at the moment. I have to meet Ara and she can't see this weak side of me. I entered my car and drove it in high spee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter