The Last Rendezvous

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve been crying for a long time
Again today, I long for you
It’s been hard for you, right?
Those words, those words of comfort as you look at me

I look at my phone, it's five hours more to my wedding ceremony.

I heaved a sigh as I look at my beautiful white wedding dress. There comes a time when I really want to use a wedding dress beside Sehun. There comes a time when I want Sehun is the one who places a ring at my finger. And there comes a time I wish that the stars grant my wish to marry him.

If only I have the second chance to live again, I would've choose you, Sehun.

Suddenly someone knocks my room. And so I look out the door there I find the man I would cry for. The man I can't marry with. Sehun. He stands in front of my room still with his cold face. I know that I am going to miss this tall pale-skinned figure. I know that I am going to miss his sweet thin lips. I know that I'm going to miss him a lot.

I’ve been lost in your memories for a long time
But when I open my eyes, I only see your back
Is this a dream? Am I still living the days when I used to face you?

I immediately hugged him and so he is. He kisses my head crown in silence and keeps my hair. But then Jongin comes. I know that my eyes have gone teary but I see Jongin standing in the hallway smiling and he turns his way. He even tells us to come into the room so that no one will see us.

Why am I such an evil like this?

"Sehun, I am sorry." I should've apologize to Jongin too. For being such an evil. For ignoring his feelings toward me. Why am I such a weak like this? Why do tears keep coming to my eyes? Why?

I just want you, love me, will love come?
Tell me that you love me, if you feel the same way
I hope and hope and hope but I can’t have you
I know this but I look for you again like a fool

He smiles, "Can I enter your room?"

I nods and here he is. In front of me while I can only see his back trying to hold my tears. I don't know since when I become such a weak person like this. If anyone can bring the old me, I would've pay him. I don't care how much is it. I would've still pay him/her for bringing the old me back.

"It will look good on you." He looks at my wedding dress. Well, it will look better if the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter