The Arrangement Marriage

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun clenched his teeth. I could see that anger has blinded him and his gaze was too dreadful to be seen. He clenched his fists and scoffed. Suddenly Chanyeol came from afar and pushed Kai until he fell down. He grimaced in pain. I helped him up but I got blood on my hand. He's bleeding. He knows that but he held my hand to beckon me not to tell them that he's bleeding out.

Chanyeol pulled his collar, "I've told you not to mess this up. Why the hell on earth you suddenly came here and ruined everything?". I swallowed hard and gulped. I've never seen him so furious like this. Chanyeol knows that I was afraid so he told Sehun to bring me inside.

I walked limply then I saw those bruises on Sehun's face. He smiled, "wait in here". I pulled Sehun's hand. I don't know why did I do that but I just don't want him to get another bruises. Besides, I don't want my parents to see him as a bad guy.

"Stop fighting, Sehun", I uttered. He smiled and nodded.

Then I salved his bruises before my parents asked us to have dinner together.

"Honey, do you ever heard about Kim Corp?"

She nodded, "his son, I mean Kim Jongin or who has already known as Kai is in our school. Why?"

Her father smiled, "so you know him too?". I nodded and smiled.

"How is he?"

"E-excuse me, sir?", I frowned.

"Well, I have to know him before he becomes my son-in-law"

Ara widened her eyes, "d-dad what are you talking about?"

Mr. Moon frowned, then Mrs. Moon muttered, "you haven't told her..". Mrs. Moon soon Ara's hair, "you're going to marry him, sweetheart"

I slammed my door as soon as I arrived at my flat. Ara is going to marry Kai. That jerk. He must've planned all of this. I should meet him. . What is he? Is he the one who owns this world? How come he always get what he wants?

And what now? As I looked my phone, I saw that name. The name that I've never seen in years, now it's finally shown up. For what sake does he called me?

"What?"

"How come you become so rude to your father, Sehun? I've always give you money and—"

"What do you want?"

"You know me that well, huh?", I scoffed. "I've sent you ticket to Berlin. You should— ah, I mean you have to go to Berlin. I'm going to let you meet my partner's daughter. She's pretty and—"

"Dad, stop. I've found someone else here"

"Then bring her here. Who is she? What is her father doing?"

I heaved a sigh, "I'll tell you later"

He scoffed, "bring her here in a week or I'll set your marriage, Oh Sehun"

He hang it up. . Why? All of a sudden. Why do bad things keep coming to me? Why can't I have my own happiness? Just right after I thought I can get my own happiness, everything screwed up. Ara is going to marry that jerk. I'm going to marry another girl I don't even know who she is, and I should let Ara go? What the hell is going on?

Hey.. where are you? Do you mind to accompany me stargazing?

- Ara

I can't stop this tears. It keeps running down from my eyes and I keep sobbing like a child. I burried my head in my knees. I can feel that my body is shivering like crazy. I really have no idea how should I deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter