5

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slap his hand away from my face. Luckily, he just chuckles with my action. Even though he's not Kai, I just don't think that it's right to palm the hell of my forehead. I know that he didn't mean to do anything bad to me, but I just can't get used to men's touch except my dad and Chanyeol. 

Much worse, he doesn't apologize for touched me before. Where's your manner, dude?

When I back from my thoughts, I just realized that there's a new student in the corner of our class. Who is he? He looks pretty cold as Sehun. I think anger fills in his eyes. But he's handsome though.

Sehun realizes that I was watching that newcomer then he suddenly mutters, "Taeyong"

"Uh?", I frowned at him. I don't know why how come Sehun can read what's in my mind. Is he that freaking genius that he can easily read my mind?

I nodded, "and he's a newcomer from...?"

"Birmingham"

I was kind of stunned. Birmingham is a nice place to live, isn't it? But why does he move to Seoul? Did he follow his parents or what? Argh get back to your in' mind, Ara. You have no business with that. Don't mess up with him. He sure looks scary..

As soon as the first period ends, I decided to stay in the class and observing that newcomer called Taeyong. And then I find that Sehun is observing me. I glared at Sehun but he just smiles at me. I don't know why but since when his cold image disappear? He looks so.. I don't know. He looks more handsome with that smile on him. It fits him.

But then our observing time is suddenly have to be ended because of Kai's appearance. I do really heave a huge sigh. He comes to my seat and asks me whether I want to have something on cafetaria or not. And I obviously say no for that. Fortunately, he's so damn starving at the moment, so he goes to the cafetaria with Sehun and the other EXO-K that already waiting in front of the door.

And here I am alone with that newcomer on the corner. He is.. interesting. A part of me wants to know him better but I'm afraid if he just ditch me or even worse kick me out. But since I'm a girl, there's no way he would do that to me, wouldn't he?

But before I leave my seat to introduce myself, he's the one who walks toward me first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter