8

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, I didn't make it to go to a place that was mentioned by Taeyong. I just want to go there and this Chanyeol's friend called Sehun asked me to go back to Seoul as soon as possible which is mean now. And here I am now in Sehun's car. I don't know how come Chanyeol trusts him to look after me. Why did Chanyeol ask him to? Why didn't he do it by himself? Just because I don't hate Sehun, it doesn't mean I trust him.

I look at him few times and I know that he's mad. His eyes are full of anger, fury, aggraviation, and whatnots. Maybe at me. Maybe it's because he should waste his ing precious time to look after me which is so unimportant for him and . Well, it's for both of us just so you know. But why did he easily accept Chanyeol's request if he don't even like the idea of looking for me? Ah this is driving me crazy as well.

"Listen..", he uttered with his husky forlorn voice. I looked at him and his eyes is still covered by pique. He heaved a sigh, "don't hang out with him"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "it's not your-"

"-and not even Kai", he interrupted my words. Why is the hell on earth he's trying to set up my life? You're not even my bestfriend like Chanyeol. You've gone too far, Sehun. You're just my seatmate and that's it.

"You have no right to-", before I could even finish my words, he threw a glare at me. It's very dreadful that I stopped my words. But no, he should know that he has no right to control my life. But before I say that, I have to know why is he trying to control the hell of my life. Then I asked him, "why do you clamp down me to get out with someone? You're just my seatmate, Sehun"

He looked at me for a moment but now his eyes is no longer covered by anger, yet despair. Then he just fixed his eyes on the road and say nothing since I said that. He doesn't even answer my question. But really, I have no idea whether I hurt him or what, I mean I think I didn't say something so rude that might hurts him.

But ever since, he doesn't say a word. Neither do I. We drive in silence.

As soon as we reached my mansion, I thank him for driving me home. In duress, if I may add. But before I get out from his car, he grabbed my arm. I widened my eyes in shock and asked him in stuttering, "w-what?"

"I will answer your question", he said. He looked at me waiting for my permission for him to say that, then I nodded. He heaved a rough sigh, "I don't like the sight of seeing you with another men"

---

I feel like the time has stopped since he said that. That words keep echoing in my head. Wherever I go, I feel like I saw his tall figure. I'm completely shocked by his words. Maybe if someone sees me now, they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter