6

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't move my car. Even an inch. I don't get it how come they will choose a bet to get the hell of me. And what is Chanyeol doing there? Isn't he going to defend me? I mean I'm his bestfirend. For God's sake they're getting crazier.

But no, I'm sure they won't choose me. It's just Sehun's assumption. There are a lot of girls prettier than me, right? And they must choose one of them, right? There's no way they would choose me. Besides, Taeyong wouldn't possibly want to accept the bet. Unless that Kai threatening him..

I even ditched my class after Sehun told me about that. My mind is a mess. I can't think of anything but that bet. Ara, they won't possibly choose you. You're not that good to be made as a bet. I'm sure they will choose the others. Argh! I keep ruffling my hair and I know my hair is totally tousled now. I don't care. If making my hair tousled can make them not to choose me as their bet, then I'll make it so. But I guess it's not the right thing to do and there's nothing I can do since suddenly Chanyeol's name appears in my phone. He calls me. For what sake, Chanyeol? You're not going to tell me about that damn freaking bet, are you? Please no please no please no.

"Where are you?!?!", Chanyeol snapped at me. Good. No, bad actually. This is bad. Chanyeol sounds like he's worrying something. I know that. But please don't tell me that, Chanyeol. I really don't know what should I say. I'm afraid that if I ask him why, he'll tell me that I'll be their bet.  Please. "Answer me!!", he scolded. . . What should I do? There's no way he will tell me that I'm-becoming-their-bet-thing, right? I still don't answer him. "YA!!!", he snapped at me again.

"I-I'm still in the parking lot..", I said in quiver. Why all of a sudden you're trembling like this, Ara?

"Hey hey are you okay? I'm sorry for snapping at you but there's something you should know. Don't go anywhere. I'll come to you", he hung the phone.

I heaved a heavy sigh. Why, Ara? Why all of a sudden you scared? You're not supposed to be scared, Ara. Even though they make you as a bet, you'll get no loss, right? Just live with it easily and don't fall with their nonsense gabbling soon, Ara. But, seriously, what's in it for me?

Suddenly I hear that my car's window is being knocked. Then I see Chanyeol smiling out there with waving his hand. When I unlock the car, he enters my car breathless. I guess he was running after he called me later. I tried my best to smile and asked him like there's nothing wrong with me, "w-why?". But . My voice comes out from my mouth quivering.

"Hey are you okay?", he my hair to soothe me. No, I'm not okay if the bet-thing is true, Chanyeol-a. Yet I keep lying to him by nodding my head lightly and smile as sincere as possible. Luckily, even though Chanyeol knows that I'm not really okay, and I just want him to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter