3

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished talking about the deal, I decided to go somewhere to forget all of those s. But my will, this bastard called Kai or whatsoever decided to hang around with me. Can't he see that hatred filled in my eyes when I saw him? I hate the way he look at me and the way he smirk. I'm sure that he has a part of devil in his soul.

At first I want to deny him, but then I remember that this guy can do anything to Chanyeol. I mean what the hell is he thinking about? Do you really have to be like that with your ing bestfriend? I thought that Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai are the closest. They used to be called as SKY (Sehun Kai chanYeol). But now he even threaten his own bestfriend. I just don't get it.

But before I leave the cafe, Sehun and Chanyeol decided to hang around with us. God bless them. There's no way I would stuck with him.

I know that Kai is a bit angry with them since he gritts his teeth a lot. But I don't care. As long as I'm safe with them behind my back, I don't care about what does this Kim Jongin do.

As soon as we arrived at Garosugil, I decided to head to the hat store. Unconsciously, I take Chanyeol's hand and enter the hat store with him. We do enjoy shopping together. Especially when it comes to hats. We do really love hats. Any kind of hats. Suddenly Kai pulls my hand so that it won't be attached anymore to Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol grins then he rolls his eyes, "are you jealous now? Seriously, Kai? You're jealous with me?"

Kai furrows his eyebrows and gives Chanyeol that deadly glare. His expression is immediately turned into a scowl. What's the matter with him? I thought the deal was only being friends with me. And now he even try to control the hell of my life? No way.

"I thought the deal was only being friends with me. And what the hell are you trying to do with me by forbid me doing this and that?"

He cups my cheeks all of a sudden, "because I like you"

I fend his hands off my cheeks. I don't know why I hate him so much. It seems like he doesn't want to be friends with me yet he wants to be friends with my body. I squint my eyes, "don't you ever dare to touch me, jerk"

Sehun heaved a sigh then he finally spills out some words, "stick with the deal, Kai"

Then he shows again his disparaging smile which I hate a lot. It makes me sick. That smirk.

Instead of continuing the shopping, since I've really ed up with Kai's demeanor, so I decided to go home by myself. Not with those three boys. Not even Chanyeol. I'm really in my bad mood that I didn't realize if I had clenched up my fists so hard. I feel like I want to punch Kai right in his face.

That boy sure is testing my patience

I really need to stargaze by tonight. But will it be good if I take Chanyeol with me? To have a deep conversation about it? Well I guess there's nothing wrong about it so..

---

Don't you ever think that I will apologize you so easily, Mr. Park. Come to my house on 11pm. I don't tolerate any excuse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter