12

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey should we go to the Indoor Adventure or Magic Island?", Taeyong asked me as we arrived at the Lotte World.

I was the one who asked him to take me to the amusement park. Because it's been a long time I didn't go to the amusement park. Then when we get here, I can't think of anything because my mind is busy keeping up with Sehun. Do I like him? Yes, I do. But do I love him? This question keeps repeating in my mind. I can't answer that. How do you know whether you fall in love with a person or not?

Suddenly Taeyong flicked my forehead and I immediately back from my thoughts. He smiled at me. That smile. Why can't I feel the same way when he smiled at me like our first encounter? I can't feel any butterflies in my tummy again. I used to think that I liked Taeyong and I'll choose him. But it's all screwed up as soon as Sehun came up into my mind frequently. Do I like Sehun that bad? No, of course not. Just because he always be there for you 24/7, it doesn't mean that you can like him. Chanyeol used to be there for you 24/7 too, and you didn't feel anything, Ara. So, it's probably only an unimportant feeling that you shouldn't be worry about.

"Taeyong-a", I looked at him. He smiled at me and raised his eyebrows. I don't think I can enjoy the amusement park if my mind keeps wandering around. Then I said, "I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood for amusement park today. Can we just go to a cafe or whatsoever?"

I know that his eyes were depicted by disappointment. But he nodded and smiled, "let's go to l'atelier. I miss its steak"

---

"A royal milk tea and a hot dutch pancake", I said to the waiter. Then Taeyong ordered mountain fresh mint mix tea and l'atelier ratatouille steak. So the waiter took our menu and left us.

As I wait the orders, I asked Taeyong, "have you ever been in love?"

Taeyong choked and widened his eyes, "what is this all of a sudden?"

"It's just.. I don't know how to know whether you fall in love with a person or not.. do you know that when you're in love?"

"Of course I know!", he wiped his mouth and hit his chest lightly since he was choked. "Are you a fool or what? How come you don't know when you're in love??"

I pouted then he ruffled my hair, "just kidding". He heaved a sigh, "how do I know whether I'm in love or not, huh?". I nodded in excitement waiting for him to explain it to me, "well, you just know"

I frowned, "how come you just know?"

He propped his chin and stirred his whatsoever tea which is just served by the waiter, "because deep deep inside, you'll feel that tingling feelings". He furrowed his eyebrows, "you know, your heart will beat faster if your crush arounds you, you will feel like there are butterflies in your tummy, your mind will be always about your crush, you.. well you just know"

Your heart will beat faster if your crush arounds you

You will feel like there are butterflies in your tummy

Your mind will be always about your crush

---

"Thank you for today. See you tomorrow", I waved at him until his car away.

I entered the building a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter