10

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I choked as I hear Kai said that. Could it be Sehun? What does he mean? I furrowed my eyebrows indicating that I don't really get about his previous question. Then he chuckled, "never mind". What? Why do people really love to do that? Asking something that I don't really get the point and when I told them to explain about their unclear question, they'll tell me not to mind about the previous question. I mean what the hell?!

As both of us still standing in front of the medical room, Sehun came out from the room and we both fell silent straightaway. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair then he just left both of us dumbfounded. What is that? An action to make Kai jealous or what? We both still silence until Kai finally breaks the ice by asking me to go to the cafetaria with him. I don't know why maybe I looked like a in their eyes by suddenly being nice to Kai, but I don't care. Just like old people's quote, my behavior depends on how you treat me.

At first I want to deny his offer to go to the cafetaria with him, but then I thought, I should treat them the same, shouldn't I? So yeah, I accept his offer and here we are at the hallway, all eyes fixed on us and I know that they're whispering about us. . What's so wrong with talking in front of me? Such a backstabber. Or maybe we are all backstabber? Perhaps.

At the cafetaria, Kai told me to sit in EXO-K's table. Well, they didn't own it but it seems like they did. It's just because they used to choose this table and just like a magic, another students wouldn't want to take any risk by sitting in this section. Kinda funny but that's what happen in our school. Tsk.

Not long after that, Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun come and join us. Chanyeol sits beside me of course and he keeps elbowing me as if he asked me why do I want to go to the cafetaria with Kai. But I just threw him a smile then act as good as possible. This is so sickening but there's no way I can act differently to Kai. I have to treat Kai the same way as I treat Taeyong right? Speaking of Taeyong, I didn't see him today. Is he absent?

Then the bell rings and so we entered the classroom. Sehun is already there with his head on the table and earphone plugged on both of his ears. I scanned my eyes all over the classroom but I couldn't find him. He's absent. But why? Is he sick? Or maybe he's going somewhere? Argh this curiousity sure kills me. And looks like Sehun realized that I've been scanning this whole class since the break was over. Then he tilts his head up without looking at me he muttered, "Taeyong is sick".

I widened my eyes in shock. This man sure is quaint. I nodded my head but then he suddenly looked at me in the eyes, "listen..". I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to continue his words, "...don't fall for them". His gaze was a bit dreadful for me. He looks like he's really mad at me.

"I-I don't", I talked in stutter. . Why are you stuttering, Ara? You're not really fall for one of them, aren't you? Stop worrying them and continue to your study. Hell no. Since when I become so concern in studying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter