7

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol-a, Taeyong takes me somewhere that I don't even know where it is. I guess we've passed Busan. But there's no need to worry, I just wanna see his struggles kekekeke - Ara

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and threw the phone to his couch. Kai and Sehun looked at him and wondering why is he like that. Chanyeol didn't do anything yet he keeps walking back and forth. At first, Baekhyun and Suho who were also in his room didn't realize with his weird behave. Until Kyungsoo shouted, "stop it!"

I thought she's the smartest girl on earth then why is she easily being fooled by that newcomer called Taeyong!!

Chanyeol widened his eyes in shock didn't realize that he's been walking back and forth since about minutes ago. He muttered, "sorry". Then he took a seat in his couch. Even though he stops walking back and forth, he did another thing that bothered Kyungsoo. He keeps kicking the air and muttered 'aish' in few times. Then Kyungsoo shouted him for the second time, "YA!!! Stop it!! What's going on with you?"

Then those pair of eyes fixed on Chanyeol. Chanyeol tried to smile then he left the room, "I have to buy something"

Sehun who realized his weird acts came along with Chanyeol and left four of them in Chanyeol's room, "I'll go with Chanyeol"

Something's wrong.

Before Chanyeol entered his car, Sehun suddenly grabbed his wrist, "what's wrong?"

Chanyeol keeps his eyes on his phone with jittery then he threw his phone to the floor. It's all broke. Sehun who looked that sudden haps, suddenly hits Chanyeol's had, "YA!! Tell me what's going on?!"

"A-Ara--"

"--what? Why is she?"

Chanyeol heaved a big heavy sigh then he leaned his back on his car, "she's now with Taeyong". Chanyeol keeps rubbing his head until his hair became all tousled, "the problem is she has no idea where did that newcomer take her to!! She even said that they've passed Busan!! I mean how come I can calm myself down if my bestfriend is being taken somewhere that.. ARGHHH!!"

"I'll look for her", Sehun patted Chanyeol's back and he immediately entered his car and drove out from Chanyeol's mansion with maximum speed. Chanyeol knows that he drives in maximum speed since Sehun's car is a sport car and it makes such sound when it's driving fast.

---

"Taeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter