13

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's going on with Kai? Why did he become so miserable like that? What did I do so wrong that he keeps avoiding me? 

I heaved a sigh and looked at Sehun who still orders ice creams for us. The waiter looks like if she's having a good time with this handsome snob guy talking with her. It's always been funny to see their (read: those who love EXO-K and Taeyong) expression if they're having convos with them. I smiled as Sehun walked towards me and handed me the ice cream. He the edge of his lips then he wiped the edge of my lips and chuckled, "your lips was smeared with ice cream".

I pouted then I wiped my lips. . How come you become so embarrassing like this, Ara? This can't be happen. I should show my other good side. But why should I? What's with that will? What intention do I have? Argh, I'm going crazy.

Suddenly I got a text from Dad. Huh?

Sweetheart where are you? Mom and dad are going home today, sweety. Be there my precious - Dad

I widened my eyes and suddenly I jumped unconsciously. I'm so excited! It's been months I didn't get to meet them!! How do they look? Do they get any skinnier? Or maybe fatter? Or maybe prettier? And more handsome? Or maybe hoar is started to grow in their hair? Geez!! I'm gonna take them stargaze tonight! It's been years we didn't get to stargaze together!

Then I heard Sehun was chuckling and palmed his mouth, "why? Why are you laughing? What's so funny?". I frowned at him then I made my way to sit again. But he keeps laughing and it makes me bewilder. What did I do? I tugged his sleeve, "hey! What are you laughing at??"

He heaved a sigh and held his chuckle by biting his lower lips, "you're so funny-". Before he could even continue his words, his laughter bursts again. I waited until he heaved a sigh again, "the way you react to a text. It's so funny"

I pursed my lips then I ate my ice cream again. He pinched my cheeks, "you're so cute". Damn it. For what sake he said that? The butterflies in my tummy are growing more than usual. The beats of my heart is getting faster than ever. If I could see any mirror now, maybe I could see that my face is no longer pink yet crimson. I'm dying of this tingling feelings inside.

"Who texted you?", he asked me.

"Dad", I smiled. "He said that they'll be home today. I don't know when but I've been longing for them to meet them. I can't-"

Before I finished my words, I can see that Sehun was smiling bitterly. He must've miss his parents so bad. Ah why on earth divorce is permitted?

I patted his shoulder, "hey, let's go to my place tonight. They'll be delighted to have such guest like you"

He widened his eyes in shock, "b-but today should be your family time.."

"That's ok. I'm already happy knowing the fact that they're home today", I smiled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter