A Self-Accusation

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while they didn't see each other. There's no word could describe how sad and subdued they are. Sehun really wants to catch her up but he just can't do that since Ara had already wont to be around Kai. Sehun has already thought about Chanyeol's word that he should do a thing to cancel their marriage. And the decision was he's not going to cancel it. There must be something happened if they're going to hold an arrangement marriage. And he didn't want to interrupt it.

Today is the graduation day for all of them. Just like the others, they're feeling happy yet sad. Dramas in high school are officially over. But the drama after the graduation—the arrangement marriage is just going to start. Ara made it safe by choosing a seat beside Chanyeol. She didn't want to ruin her graduation day by tears of sorrow.

But after all, a plan is just a plan. Suddenly a text popped up in her phone before she come forward to the stage to be the representative of her class.

Let's see each other after the graduation.

- Sehun

"Congratulation, Ara." Sehun said that as soon as Ara was approaching him.

Ara nodded then she took a seat beside him, "thank you. You too, Sehun."

"It's been a long time we didn't talk to each other. It feels weird." He chuckled, "but finally the longing in my heart fades away."

"Sehun.." He raised his eyebrows and smiled, "The marriage.." Suddenly the smile fade away from his pale face, "It will be held in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter