1

Star In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Ara was still there. She was still laying in her car hood. Looking at those stars. She's still remember how her parents used to bring her there just to watch the stars. The whole Moon family really love to do stargazing. That's why no one will mad at her when she's gone at midnight. Because her parents used to do that too. Long time ago. When Ara's mom was not more than a fashion designer in a simple boutique. When Ara's dad was not more than a manager in an unknown company. But it's all changed. Her mom is now a well-known fashion designer. It's not hard to find her works in those beautiful body of top actresses. And her dad somehow managed to own a very big company which takes control to South Korea's economic.

Honey, are you still stargazing? You should be home now, sweetheart. Take a rest. Tomorrow will be your first day school right? Good night, honey xx - Mom

Ara heaved a huge sigh. She's now all alone. Her mother should run her business in NYC and London. Her father should look after his business in Canberra. It's kind of tiring since whenever she needs a shoulder to cry on.. there's no one will be there for her. She used to cry in her mom's shoulder. Until her boutique becoming larger and larger.

Now the only way to communicate with them is via text. They won't waste their time by doing a long distance call or even video call. Time sure is money for them. It's even rare to find their text in Ara's phone. They'll only text her when it's weekend or pretty midnight. Find them at home is like find a treasure in a hut. Very priceless. They'll only be home about two or three days in a month. Their arrival at home is unexpected though. So it's so hard to find the whole Moon family gathers around.

Ara has been undergone this kind of life for almost two years. She doesn't think about it anymore. That's why she'll avoid being in home earlier. She hates being alone in her huge mansion. It'll feel very lonely. She doesn't live alone, she has a lot of maids. But it doesn't mean that they'll cure those loneliness which grew inside her soul.

Back from her thoughts, she folded her blanket that she always bring anywhere in her car. Driving her Audi R8 under the streetlight in the highway at midnight never scare her. She even loves this thing.

As soon as she reached her mansion, she directly headed to her room. But before she could even reach her room, someone grabbed her wrist tightly and it sure makes her startled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?", Ara pushed him until he fell again in the couch. "You scare the hell of me!"

He bits his lower lips to hold his laugh -- not to burst in front of Ara, "you're so funny"

"And you're not funny. What are you doing here?"

"Well I was bored so I went here but I couldn't find you.. So yeah I decided to wait in here"

"Don't tell anyone--"

"--in the school about this. I know. You don't want anyone knows about our friendship, right? I know I know"

Ara heaved a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter