Epilogue

Stalker

 

Epilogue

      The fans' chant was loud and exciting, even if the atmosphere was different than usual. Everyone cheered like never for their beloved Idols. They wanted to be worth this comeback everyone had waited for so long. It was the first one in almost four years, and the fans were hysterical about it. However, with the history coming with this comeback, the mood did not feel the same as usually. But Changjos did their possible to share a positive energy to support the members.

Waiting in the concert all for the six men they loved and admired, the fans were not sure how everything would happen. Shinhwa had chosen to comeback first with a concert before starting anything nationwide with their new album. It was released just a week ago, and everyone was impatient to hear and watch the new performances live. This new album had a deeper, bitter sound, filled with emotions everyone knew were coming from the Shinhwa members.

For once, every songs were composed and written by the six men. Each one of them contributed in the album's production, but it was known too Lee Minwoo was behind most of the melodies. Two songs' lyrics had a specific meaning considering their inspiration.

The fans did not need to know in detail what had happened four years ago. They did not need to hear Minwoo's side of the story to know these two particular songs were delivering the singer's deepest feelings. It was filled with sorrow and regrets, emotions they could feel at the first listening of these songs.

It was said Lee Minwoo did not want to use his compositions from his darkest hours, but in the end the members convinced him to do so. However, the dancer decided to use only two of the many songs he had written and composed. The album would have been too depressing otherwise, as he would say later on with a playful smile in front of a cheerful orange crowd.

It was expected Minwoo's next solo album would be a more personal one. The fans and medias were expecting him to use this opportunity to exorcise his painful experience through his music.

Of course, none of the lyrics had a mention of the man behind the horror he had gone through nor even a word of what had happened. Minwoo had used the deep emotions of the moment to write powerful and painful songs about guilt, loss and fear. It was turned in such way that one ignoring the story behind all this would take the lyrics as one of a painful break up or death of a love one.

The one knowing everything would of course understand the meaning of these songs, and they were thankful to the dancer for sharing it with them. They knew too well how hard it had been on him, between the horrific experience, then recovery and trial sending this monstrous man behind bars to wait for his execution. Many things had happened and threatened Minwoo's mental health, but in the end, he was back with Shinhwa.

When the comeback was announced, most people were skeptical. They were not sure it was the right moment to do it, that it was maybe too soon, too fresh for Minwoo to be part of the comeback. But he was, and the fans were at the same time ecstatic and worried. They could not wait to see the man after so many years, but they were anxious about how well he would deal with the come back in the spotlight.

Everyone knew too well what kind of questions would be asked on broadcasts and interviews, and even if there was people here to censure such thing, they all knew it could and would certainly happen. This unwanted, invasive question directed to the main dancer about his past experience. Details would be asked, they knew it too well; but Minwoo had claimed, and would claim it again in front of the fans that he was ready for it and they did not have to worry about him.

Because he was fine, and would be as long as all these people cherishing and loving him would be there to protect and support him.

It would be the last words Lee Minwoo would share with the fans before the concert was over. A concert like any others filled with energy, powerful performances and amazing songs welcomed by the loud cheers and screams of the fans.

This concert was the first step to Shinhwa's comeback after three long years -almost four-, but it was above all this Lee Minwoo's return to a life he had missed sincerely over these years.

If not for these people he knew were waiting for him, he would not have fight so hard to get back on his feet and on the road that was his before all this happened. It might be painful at some times, frightening at others, but he was not alone, and it was the reason why Lee Minwoo claimed he could do it.

 

END



Well, now Stalker is officially over ^^

I'm not that 'sad' anymore, because I'm satisfied about the last couple chapters, and I hope you liked them too =)

 

Anyway, I really enjoyed and love sharing this story with you all. I've got new friends too and got to share and have fun through the comments. Thank you so much for the support and love you've brought to Stalker, thank you for reading too and just thank you for following this story till the end =D

I'll be working and updating new fics now, so don't hesitate to check them out when they'll be on AFF ;)

I'll try to get interesting plots and entertaining chapters, and I'll try different genre (even if angst is my comfort-zone and is always poping here and there in my stories xD) My first challenge's No Limit, it is not only a RicMin -which is a first for me ^^- but it is supposed to be lighter than what I'm used to write. There'll be other darker stories too (because I love writing them) and there'll be a thriller kind too I'm currently working on ^^

I'm Minwoo biased, so these stories are all focused more on Minwoo, but I love Shinhwa all together so I'm trying to get them all together in my fics.

 

Well, I've said enough and now Stalker's over, if you have questions or feel like there's holes in the fic and needs explanation... don't hesitate. I'll be happy to answer you =)