Chapter 32

Stalker

 

32

      The ground was waving and making him sick in his stomach. He did not know what was going on nor why he was feeling like falling each every second. He had the vague sensation of moving -walking- Was he walking ? He could not really tell. He was like in a cotton filled universe, his body so light and heavy at the same time floating around and making him lightheaded.

Where was he ? What was happening ?

Feeling his stomach contract then something rise in his esophagus, Minwoo tensed up and tried to swallow. But he was nauseous, and the way he was moved around carelessly made it hard for him to keep down his stomach content.

Focusing as hard as possible on his breathing, he could not control for long his body reaction and retched.

As soon as he started throwing up the distant grip he was vaguely feeling on him disappeared. He had no idea how he managed to catch himself up against some rough, circular surface, but he did not stay long on his feet before crashing on his knees, still retching.

Some kind of numbed pain shot up his body, but he barely felt it. He was too out of it to feel anything but sick in his stomach.

After throwing up until it hurt and burn, he just wanted one thing, and it was to sleep. He was suddenly so tired, but something grabbed him painfully and shook him.

at the action, he let his body become even more heavier, refusing to move. He even clang at the rough surface at some point, his arms hugging it desperately to prevent whatever was grabbing him to move him. He did not want to move anymore, he was exhausted and sick and just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Crying out in pain when one of his fingernail tore off in his attempt to resist against what was trying to take him away, he still tried to grab the rough surface and kick out. His leg was grabbed and pushed away forcefully before a strong hand was grabbing his shirt and pulling him up mercilessly.

He fought against his assailant and ended up pinned violently against the rough surface he was clinging at a second ago.

, he could feel this lump in his throat becoming bigger as tears pressed at the edge of his eyes.

He suddenly wanted to cry, because he was feeling so bad and so hurt but this person did not want to leave him alone. He felt like a desperate little boy ready to call out for his mom because a bad boy was messing with him.

He was so out of it.

There was strong hands grabbing his collar and almost choking him then, and he could not stand this hot breath on his face so turned his head away. It did not seem to please his aggressor considering how hard he was knocked against what he eventually identified as a tree trunk.

The action hurts, but less than the feelings waving inside him.

He was terrified one second then so sick in his stomach that he wanted to puke, but then he was feeling so depressed that he wanted to curl on the ground and cry his heart out.

He was such a mess.

"Please…" He begged weakly in a last attempt to be left alone, but the person yanked him away from the tree and forced him to walk -again-

He could not take it anymore though. He was so tired, so sore… he wanted to stop.

Tripping, the man -because it could only be a man with such strengths- ignored him and kept walking, dragging him behind without care. He struggled to get his footing back or free from the grip, but it was of no use. Desperate, he could not restrain the tears falling from his eyes and moistening his face.

In an attempt to get back on his feet, he grabbed whatever he could get his hand on and pulled. It happened to be the man's belt, and managing to slow down the guy, he just realized their was a gun at the man's hip. With wide eyes, he suddenly remembered he was in serious danger and lunged at the guy.

It was maybe a stupid idea in his condition, but seeing this gun made him feel it was his only chance and he had to get his hands on.

The man had no real trouble throwing him away, and when Minwoo's back hit the hard ground he gasped and arched in pain. With the gun in hand.

He did not realize it immediately, but when the threatening figure of his stalker shadowed him, he felt the heavy weapon in his palm. Tightening his grip on it, he tried to roll away from the guy, but he was drugged and slow. The hands were big and strong on him, and refusing to lose so easily, he pressed himself against the ground with the gun under him.

It was certainly another stupid idea, because it was no toy he had in hand and was trying to keep out of reach from his assailant. But it was the only thing that crossed his fuzzy mind.

The man was heavy on his back and forcing the air out of his lungs, and when Minwoo felt the weight disappear, he thought it would be his chance. However, the man grabbed him full force and flipped him over without real difficulties. Yelping in surprise and fear, he tensed up and shot.

      The fire shot echoed through the forest and made birds fly away at full speed.

Shocked, Minwoo found himself trembling all over with the gun held in two shaking hands. But then, a big, strong gloved hand grabbed the weapon and stole it away from him. It was enough to snap him back to reality, and when he looked up there was the man towering over him threateningly.

The dancer thought it was the end, that he would shot him and get over with him.

However, the man put the gun back at his belt and grabbed him forcefully. In a second, he was back on his feet and at the verge of throwing up again.

"It was a stupid move." Growled the man in silent rage. "Really stupid." He hissed close to the dancer's ear before dragging him away.

Minwoo could not stop trembling, either in cold, fear or shock, he was not sure himself.

The dancer wondered why the man looked so edgy, so… nervous. He could understand he was angry after Minwoo for being so troublesome, but he could not understand the sudden agitation. Where was he taking him anyway ? Was he not supposed to die earlier at the feet of this tree ? Why was he still alive then ? Did he want a better area -again - ?

What was wrong with this guy ? If he wanted to kill him, he did not need the perfect place. They were not dating and having their first time. The setting did not need to be perfect.

! What was he thinking about ? He needed to focus and think. He would not survive for long if he was not doing something quickly. Because there was no doubt now, this guy was taking him to his grave, and Minwoo was still not ready to die.

As drugged and out of it as he could be, he was still thinking straight enough to know he wanted to live.

      As they were progressing, the man suddenly seemed to hear something making him tense up. Minwoo had no idea what could be going on for him to behave like this, and he was about to ask when the guy yanked him after him, forcing him to walk even faster than before.

! Minwoo was too hurt and dizzy to keep up with his stalker, but the man did not care. He just tightened his grip on him when he slowed down and tripped to pull him closer and drag him wherever he was going.

"Wait…" He croaked out too weakly to be heard -or maybe he was just ignored- "Wait."

"Keep moving !" Growled back the man with a rough push, which hurts.

Minwoo gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. "What's going on ?" He managed out.

"Shut up !" Snapped back the guy before picking up his pace some more.

"Please !" Gasped Minwoo at the pain piercing through his leg, but as before, he was ignored.

He could hear something then, some noises coming from, well, everywhere in the forest. It sounded like branches and leaves cracking, but he was not sure if it was his mind playing tricks on him or if he was hearing right. He even thought at some point some dogs were barking in the distance. He did not have time to look around though with his stalker forcing him to walk always faster.

"Minwoo !" The voice was just like a breeze echoing through the trees, a far away call reaching the dancer's ears, and sadly the stalker's too.

They both froze in place, and not only because someone was here, but because Minwoo recognized Eric's voice.

How could it be possible ? How could he find him so fast ? Where was he ?

The dancer felt a surge of energy and almost ran to his friend, but then his stalker's presence reminded him he did not have such freedom.

The assault of emotion seemed to last forever for Minwoo after hearing Eric call out for him, but then he was snapped out of it and found himself pinned -again- against a tree with the man pressing against his body and the gun under his nose, literally.

"You try anything, say anything… and I swear Minwoo…" The dancer stiffened and shut his eyes a second when the guy pressed closer to him, almost painfully. "I'm gonna kill him just like I killed this ing cop. You hear me ?" Shook him curtly the man, and Minwoo pursed his lips before nodding.

Afterward, the stalker yanked him off the tree and forced him to walk again, even more angry than before. Minwoo could not remember seeing the man in such state before. He was always so calm and in control of everything, that seeing him lose his temper and act out of anger felt… terrifying.

People were even more dangerous when driven by emotions, and knowing how the guy was already the worst threat he ever met in his life; Minwoo could only fear what would happen if someone was finding them before arriving wherever the stalker wanted to go.

Minwoo caught himself praying Eric would not find them.

***

      Eric was sure Minwoo was near. He could hear noises coming from somewhere up the forest. He had no certitude it was not the police officers, but they could not have walk so far in so little time. So it could only be Minwoo somewhere around here.

Why he called out for his younger though ? Because he could not stand it anymore and needed to know his friend was still alive. He got no answer though, and it felt even more nerve wrecking.

Climbing up the forest some more, Eric kept progressing through the trees at a steady pace. He was not sure if he would find his friend, nor in which state, but he had to. The leader could just pray Minwoo was not bleeding to death at some tree's feet.

"Eric Mun !" He heard somewhere behind him, and knowing it was TaeCha he ignored the man to just keep going.

He knew the officer would try to stop him and take him back to the car, and there was no way he would abandon so close to find Minwoo.

      He was out of breath and sweating a lot under his coat, the ground crushing under his feet and the tree trunks helping him progress in the arduous environment. He was wondering if he would be fast enough to catch up with his friend, if he would not arrive too late, if he was not just running after a dangerous armed man he had no protection against.

Maybe he should think again about what he was doing. Maybe he should…

Here they were.

The two figures were half running, half walking through the forest, a taller, more muscular man dragging a shorter, smaller looking one Eric recognized immediately.

Minwoo.

Oh God ! He felt so different waves of emotions that he did not know he was running towards them before he heard his loud breath echo in his head.

But what was he doing ? Was he really running towards a guy certainly armed and having his younger as hostage ? Eric must have lost it, because it was the stupidest thing he ever did in his life; and when the tall, muscular guy heard him and turned around, Eric did not have time to think.

A loud crack -he identified too late as a gun firing- was heard then a vivid pain sent him down in a cry of agony.

He distantly heard Minwoo scream his name and beg, but the words were muffled and incomprehensible for him. Then a white flash of pain went through his mind and forced darkness upon him.



Don't kill me !

Don't kille me !

You won't have the end of this story if you do !

Okay ?

...

 

Well... I hope you liked this chapter and...

Yeah, I should just shut up and leave xD

 

To next time !