Chapter 15

Stalker

 

15

      After reporting to the police what they knew, Shinhwa did not have other choice than go home and wait.

Wait for Minwoo to be found.

Wait for something to happen.

Wait for the police to do their freaking job.

Eric was rather irritated when he went home late in the night. He was not sure why, but something in the policemen behavior was telling him they were not really caring about Minwoo.

The police apparently already knew about the drugs, and judging from their reaction to the whole stalker story; they were not really believing it.

Or at least not really caring.

As if they had invented it all. They had something else to do than create such thing; and maybe the police was thinking they just wanted to protect Minwoo.

But they were wrong.

They were not lying nor doing this to hide the drug case. They just wanted their friend back.

Eric could only hope the police would do their job and not ignore the whole case. They would hear from him if they were doing so. There was no way he would let them ignore Minwoo's disappearance and just tag it as a drug case.

Eric did not want to believe the main dancer could turn to drugs so easily, and even if he was maybe being delusional; he knew Minwoo was not like this. He had never, even when things were really hard.

So the leader could not think of any plausible cause that could have push Minwoo to do drugs. Was it related to his friend's stalker ? He was not sure, but what could it be else ? 

It was just not like Minwoo to do something like that; and if the police did not want to believe them they would have to force them to.

Because Minwoo had not disappeared on his own; and he would not hide away like a coward because of something he did.

The main dancer was assuming what he was doing; he had always do.

So there was no reason it would be different this time.

 

      The glass of alcohol in Eric's hand was half empty, the man holding it now asleep on the couch in front of the television.

He had to wake up in less than three hours, and the little rest he was getting would do him only good.

The other members all had schedules to attend too, and Dongwan was one of the most busy.

Eric was happy the man had been able to help despite the little time he had for himself. It meant a lot for the group, and the leader was sure if he ever needed the other members again; they would be there.

No matter what.

 

***

 

      The sound of dripping water was filling Minwoo's cell for several hours now; and as insignificant as it could seem, it helped him focus on something else than his pain and torment.

Even if he was still unable to sleep.

Maybe he had passed out for some minutes at some point, but it was never long nor restful. Which was explaining why the main dancer had no more energy to even scream his suffers to whoever could hear him.

He was just too tired to do anything; and laying on the hard floor did not even hurt anymore.

He was too numbed to feel anything anyway.

      The snap of a lock barely alerted him, and when he looked up there was eyes staring down at him through an opening at human's height on the door. He could have recognize the gaze if he had ever had an opportunity to take a look at his stalker.

But the eyes looked foreign, unlike the voice suddenly arising in the cold room.

"You've to eat !"

his lips, Minwoo had no energy to answer. It was not like he wanted to talk to this man anyway; so ignoring him was the best he could do.

After everything he had done to him, the main dancer had not much to fear anymore.

The worst he could do to him now was kill him. And even if it scared him to think about death, Minwoo was not that terrorized about the man's doings.

A single, curt bang on the door made him flinch slightly, but nothing much.

"Eat !" Ordered the man, his gaze locked with Minwoo's.

They stared at each other for a spreading moment, the main dancer defying his tormentor despite his actual condition and poor state.

He had nothing more to lose, and having not much left in his control, glaring back at the man was one of the rare freedom he had left.

With a loud hit on the door, the man snapped "I told you to eat !"

Minwoo ignored his command again and just laid there, staring back in the cold eyes.

The door was unlocked for the first time since he was there then. A mix of fear and hope assaulted him, but then the man was stepping inside the room and slamming shut the door behind him.

Said metal door looked heavy when his tormentor opened it, and Minwoo wondered if he would even be able to open it on his own if he had a chance to try.

Weak as he was, it would already be an exploit if he could stand on his feet.

Pushing away such thoughts, he focused on the dangerous man now standing in front of him in the small room.

The main dancer had told himself he was not scared anymore of what this man could do; but being suddenly trapped with him in such close space made him lie.

Because he was terrified of his stalker against who he had no way of defense.

"Eat !" The man put the plate he had picked up at the door just in front of Minwoo's eyes.

The dancer did not move though and just stared at the food. The sight made his stomach twist in disgust, but he fought the feeling to prevent himself from puking; again.

The cell was smelling awfully now, and even if he could not really smell it anymore, the stench was still there.

The man crouched in front of Minwoo in a slow, controlled movement after that, scaring him even more. He stared down at the dancer with a worrying gaze, not a single word or expression escaping him.

Minwoo was utterly uncomfortable and terrified under such look, but he could not move; not anymore at least. He was too scared of triggering the man if he was daring something now he was so close to him.

"Are you trying to starve yourself ?" He asked in a paused, calm voice.

The dancer was confused by the change of behavior, and looking up at the man he could not help swallow thickly when their gazes met.

There was just something in this man's eyes freezing him to the bones.

"I don't want you to die." He stated then.

"I'm not hungry." He eventually rasped out.

The man slightly titled his head on the side to observe him, before picking up the plate.

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry or not. You've to eat." He said, taking a spoon of food.

"I can't." He croaked out, fearing the man would hurt him for his refusal.

Narrowing his eyes, the stalker said "Yes you can. And you will. Or I'll force it down your throat."

Swallowing in horror, Minwoo did not want to experience such thing; but his stomach was already protesting against the food he had yet to eat.

"I'll throw it up back." He opted to warn in hope the man would give up.

"Doesn't matter." He answered as composed as before. "Open up !" He told him then, the spoon now at Minwoo's lips.

"I can eat alone." He shot back, his voice too hoarse for his liking.

"You'd your chance. Now eat !" Was the man's answer.

Minwoo wanted to protest, because there was no way he would let this man feed him. But a single glance up crushed such idea.

"Good boy." Grinned the man when he eventually opened his mouth and accepted the food.

The main dancer almost spit it back in the guy's face for such humiliating words; but forcing himself to chew, he reminded himself it would not be smart to do so. Not in his state at least.

"You're feeling better, don't you ?" Questioned the man once he was done feeding Minwoo.

"It hurts." He croaked back, hating the guy from the bottom of his heart.

He hated the tears blurring his vision when he glared up at his stalker; but he could not fight them either.

"It'll be over soon. Just a day or two."

"Why are you doing this ?" He asked in a strangled voice; the perspective of staying in this hellhole for two more days something making him sick in his stomach.

"Because it's fun." Chuckled back the man.

Minwoo was like punched in the guts at the answer, and shocked for a moment, he needed a second before reacting.

And it was nothing thought carefully nor smart; the dancer just lost it and jumped at the man's throat.

He was weak though, and injured; therefore the stalker had no problem to pin him face down on the hard floor with a hand pressing on the back of Minwoo's neck and the other holding his left arm down.

The shorter man groaned in pain at the action, but then the man's grip on him tightened, and before Minwoo could think a knee pushed on his hurt leg and making him scream in pain. The sound was raw and loud; but the man did not stop until he was satisfied.

Which meant it lasted too long in Minwoo's opinion. The fact he could not even push the man away in the position he was pinned on the floor made him even more angry and desperate to make it stop.

When the stalker eventually stopped his little torture, the dancer was panting and squeezing his eyes shut as hard as possible. It hurts so much, but he knew he could do nothing about it; even when the man would be gone from the room.

"Keep it cool Minwoo. I don't want to hurt you." Said the man in a low, controlled voice close to the hurt man's ear.

At the words, Minwoo could have try something else stupid against the man still holding him down; but he could barely move. Which might be a good thing in itself.

It prevented him to get more hurt, and when the man did not have an answer or reaction from the shorter man he decided it was time to leave. He sent a last look at the dancer on the floor before standing up and walking out of the room with the plate in hand.

 

***

 

      The musical was one Dongwan had felt ecstatic about; but today he could not focus on it.

He was standing there, on the scene with his script in hand, but it was barely if he was remembering what he was reading. It was their first practice with the costumes, and Dongwan felt like he had already forgotten half of the lines.

He had worked so hard on it though. He wanted it to be perfect; but with Minwoo's disappearance and everything he had learnt since, it was harder to keep his focus on anything else than his missing friend.

Eric was calling him once a day since they had reported what they knew to the police, and in the past two days there was nothing new. Minwoo was still missing and the police making no progress.

The search of the main dancer's apartment was fruitless, as the one of his car and work place. The police had looked around to find something, and their investigation had been useless so far.

They did not have a clue on the person stalking Minwoo, and Dongwan was even feeling like they were doubting a stalker ever existed to begin with.

He did not want to be paranoid and doubt the police, but their behavior towards Minwoo's case was not that good. It was like they already wanted to close it and let out the main dancer had disappeared after causing an accident while on drug.

Fortunately, Shinhwa company was taking care of everything perfectly so far, and nothing was leaked out.

But for how long ?

It would be so damaging if people were finding out about the story, and Minwoo's career could be destroyed because of it.

No one wanted this, and they were all hoping the main dancer would be found soon and taken care of.

Dongwan did not know if Minwoo was really addicted to drugs now, but he knew he would be there for him and support him through this hardship.

"Dongwan ! Come on." Looking up, his co actress cheerfully waved at him to come join her for a quick practice.

He liked her, and always loved to work with her since the musical had started. But even her usual happiness was doing nothing to keep his mind away from his worries.

Nothing would as long as Minwoo was missing.

 

***

 

      His mood was more than down, but at least he was not suffering physically anymore. Minwoo was not sure how much days had passed, but he could not be gladder the withdrawal was not a torture anymore.

He had thought it would never end, and had even wished to die instead of undergoing such painful ordeal.

But today he was grateful to still be alive and not crave for this drug he hated so much.

      The main dancer had the hope the man would let him go now. He was not sure why he was so sure the man would release him, but he could not think of something else either. The stalker had what he wanted, so he had no more reason to keep him here anymore.

Minwoo could not wait to finally be out of this creepy room. He could not stand look at these walls all day long, and even less being locked up like this.

He wanted his freedom back.

      When the door unlocked, he tensed up and stared as the man appeared at the only entrance of the room. He still had this mask on his face preventing the dancer to recognize him; but he did not care.

He just wanted to get out of here.

"I've a present for you." Grinned the man, and Minwoo thought for a second he would release him; until he saw what his stalker had in hand.

"No !" He snapped in horror, his back pressing so much against the wall that it hurts. "No !" He tried to fight back when the man stepped close to him to grab him. "No ! Please."

His struggles were taking him nowhere, and no matter how much he pushed the man away and tried to stop him from getting a hold of him; he was no match against his assailant.

"Please no !" He screamed in terror. "Ha, stop !" He cried out in pain when the man used his weight to pin him down. "Stop !" Kicking out was fruitless, and pulling on the arm his stalker was holding had as only purpose to hurt him more than he already was. "Please" He plead in a strangled voice.

The man ignored him and uncapped the syringe with his teeth before leaning some more against Minwoo.

The weight on his body left him panting, but the dancer did not care; could not care.

Because this guy was about to give him a shot of this ing drug he did not want to get close to ever again.

When the needle pieced his skin, it hurts. But a lot less than what he was feeling at the right moment about what was happening; again. It was in chaos in the dancer's mind, and this incapacity he had to prevent what this man was doing to him was bringing him on the verge of insanity.

It seemed to last forever and a fraction of second, but once the injection was done, the main dancer pushed the man away from him with little force. His stalker was over with his task so just moved away willingly.

"Why?" He croaked out with a sob in his voice.

The tears fell freely from his eyes and crashed on the cold floor he was facing, and he did not even care.

"I'm having too much fun watching you." Smirked back his tormentor.

Minwoo tried to glare from the corner of his eye at the man walking backwards towards the door; but his eyelids were already weighting a tone and trying to shut on their on.

The dancer still fought the drug inside him to keep staring at his stalker now at the door, and they hold each other's gaze stubbornly, the amusement Minwoo could see in the man's eyes something he hated deeply.

The distinct sound of the lock let Minwoo know he would soon be horribly alone in this cell, and the thought scared him to the bones.

Because he could not stand this madness anymore, the feeling this nightmare would never end making him wish for death to take him away from all this.



I almost forgot I'd to update today xD

I was on AFF like "well, what do we have new today, and oh... what if I'll get a look to my story ?"

And the, BAM "Oh ... I almost forgot to post a new chapter. How stupid of me XD"

I hope you liked this chapter and won't hate me for what happened in it ^^

 

To next time !