Interlude

Stalker

Interlude

      He was gaining back his confidence and his ease now he was livings with his friend. He could see it in the way he had to walk and smile as if everything was alright. As if he had nothing to fear anymore.

Just as planned.

They were always getting comfortable when he was leaving them alone for a while. It was so amusing and satisfying to watch them walk out freely and forget about him.

Exactly like Minwoo was doing now.

He could still see this look of fear and dread on the man's face when he was daring to step outside, because, maybe he had nothing to worry about with people around.

How naive of him.

Minwoo had learnt the hard way nothing and no one could stop him. No matter if he was at a friend's house or in a public crowded place; he would always be there.

All this was just a prelude though, despite how much he had enjoyed it. The real thing was starting now, and he could not wait for it.

It was his favorite part of the game, because this look of horror and despair when he was showing back after destroying everything they had was something he would never get tired of. How much he loved this tortured expression when they were understanding it was not over and would never be.

A wave of excitation crossed his body at the only thought of it.

He was so anticipating the moment he would come back on the front of the picture.

 

      Minwoo was never alone when outside, and once at home there was a police car watching the building for his security. Not that it could prevent him to get inside if he wanted, but he rather let this feeling of safety build up before bursting it mercilessly.

It was one of the best moment of the game. When they were desperate for it to end but could only admit it was no dream and he was back for real. Thinking he just had to let them be for a while to have such reaction was unbelievable, and sometimes he was wondering if they were that stupid to think he would leave them in peace so easily.

Minwoo was not totally reassured though. He could see it at the way he had to glance over his shoulder or tense up when an unexpected movement or approach was happening. It was like the short man knew he was around but did not want to acknowledge it either.

It was cute, but so funny at the same time.

He could not remember enjoying himself so much before while on the standby phase. The others had quite quickly persuaded themselves it was over and they could resume their lives; but Minwoo had a more hard time doing it.

As if something was preventing him to believe it could be over so easily.

A smart thought in itself, but useless in the end; because as long as the man would not be totally relaxed then he would let him be. Only to strike later on and destroy his every hopes.

Minwoo should know patience was one of his virtue and the best for him was to play along. It would be easier for everyone if he was doing so sooner than later. It would only be more painful for him if he was letting it drag for too long.

But this friend which with he was living seemed to have a positive effect on him. Even if the first times Minwoo was still this wary and worried man barely wanting to be outside; with time passing Eric's presence made it easier for him.

Until he was almost persuaded with the older man around he had nothing to fear anymore.

Mistake.

It was just what he was waiting for.

It did not matter weeks had passed, the moment he was waiting for was finally there and he could not wait for the game to start again.

      With a satisfied grin at the corner of his lips, he pressed a single button on his cell phone and watched as the message left.

The game was on, and he could not wait for what was to come.



Like I said, it's an interlude so I'm posting it quite randomly, lOl

You'll still have a chapter Sunday, but I hope you enjoyed this little insight of our dear stalker's mind I know everyone loves so much xD

 

I don't know if it only confused you or gave you some kind of answers to questions you could have; so don't hesitate to ask for explanation if you need some ^^ I'll be happy to give them.

 

To next time !